Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and to all of you out there! want to be invincible in cz? when your life is low take out ...
Page: 10

and to all of you out there! want to be invincible in cz?

when your life is low take out the HP scroll and use 1 other!
    full HP ffs...

yes your going to spend some coins if you want to use that over and over...[/b]
    Don't work if you are parasited, unlike the catapult thing.

Art1492

Since when does having your name in somebody's sig make you trustworthy? Fuck me Spit is in everybody's sig and he's turned out to be a dirty little scammer. Hı ım Art ı go scam clannıes ıı+9.[/b]

Well at the end of the day, Art came out of it it will with an II +9 which WASN'T his and refused to give it back, make your own mind up.[/b]
    IC horror didnt changed , his still 100% jealous prick , chop chop i have Hb+10 now , go up with flames fag

can you parasite a catap . 0.o

didnt know that..

and i think you get my point

can you parasite a catap . 0.o

didnt know that..

and i think you get my point[/b]
    Yes you can't, this is why you can't compare the rescroll thing in CZ with the recatapult thing in CSW since the first is impossible. Anyway as we already said, only solution to be sure about the bug part of the recatapult thing is to ask GM/CS, i'll wrote a ticket today and post CS reply later, that way we'll be sure.

ZeIda

This topic is supposed to be about csw, not about isiloon, babashopping, flaming for no reason etc.
    But id just like to say a few things to the ppl from ldp and symbiosis saying we "bug" isiloon by having makes take the agro (no flip, 1 mage cant take 100% agro but he can take alot).... Remember when Symbiosis and ldp was allied on human side and you did isiloon togheter? Well I do cause I was there for isiloon a few times on Lotusflower (this was before r2d came orc and I started doing isiloons with them and I was new to doing isiloons). They always made 1 melee party and 1 mage party (ofc it could be 2 melee parties and 2 mages parties or w/e), and I was wondering how I almost never had to heal anybody when I was the priest in their melee party. When I asked them they said that they rarely got hit from isiloon at all cause the mage party was taking all the agro.
    I just wonder, how is it a bug when we do it but not when you did it? Why does everyone that is better then you have to be a cheater/bugger/duper/babashopper? Cant you just sometimes accept that you`re not the best in the world?

IC horror didnt changed , his still 100% jealous prick , chop chop i have Hb+10 now , go up with flames fag[/b]
    Yes i'm jealous you've sold your life for this game xD

azi_1

come on guys.. stop this bullshit and just go to the next CSW... Its just pointless to flame each others here :blink: and in my opinion CSW would be A LOT of more interesting without catapults <_< If there werent any catapults then it would be all about people skills

Lance everything u say in here begins with LOL - do u know any other words?? Grow up dude.
    U got some europians in clan thats for sure but most of u are from US, Canada etc and as i know none of our ally is from us so our time zone dont let us kill bosses on restarts - so hard to understand ore is it just u that have problems with understanding it??[/b]
    Laughing out loud!!! happy??? are u actually making fun of me for saying LOL??? Its a common thing to say u twat nothing more about it.
    And yes more than 50% r from Europe.

But id just like to say a few things to the ppl from ldp and symbiosis saying we "bug" isiloon by having makes take the agro (no flip, 1 mage cant take 100% agro but he can take alot)....[/b]
    I keep checking but i still don&#39;t find out where anyone from my clan called you bug abuser in this topic (isiloon or whatever), seems like many people here need glasses <_<.

ZeIda

I just read trough the post quickly, probably not all the pages, but I though you said that aswell, but im not sure, maybe it was just flip.

I just read trough the post quickly, probably not all the pages, but I though you said that aswell, but im not sure, maybe it was just flip.[/b]
    Just don&#39;t listen flip, he is a retard. The only thing some LDP said in this topic was that the recatapult thing is not fairplay (just a point of view, you can share it or not), still we don&#39;t know if it is bug abuse for sure since no one really asked CS or GM. Anyway azi_1 got a good point by saying CSW would be a lot funnier without catapult, i&#39;m 100% agree with him.

A lot of people are saying that clearing "catapult key" then reusing a "catapult key" (different one since now "catapult key" is deleted after using it) is a bug abuse and worth a 30 day ban. I must admit seeing people almost immortal cause of this is really annoying, still i&#39;m not sure it is bug abuse and i would like to know customer support and/or GM point of view.

Thanks in advance for your response, best regards.[/b]
    Just wrote this to CS, i&#39;ll let you know their response.

A lot of people are saying that clearing "catapult key" then reusing a "catapult key" (different one since now "catapult key" is deleted after using it) is a bug abuse and worth a 30 day ban. I must admit seeing people almost immortal cause of this is really annoying, still i&#39;m not sure it is bug abuse and i would like to know customer support and/or GM point of view.

Thanks in advance for your response, best regards.

Just wrote this to CS, i&#39;ll let you know their response.

you made that up! no 1 is saying 30days ban

here your trying to induce them to see that its not fair play

dont forget also!
    we w around 30 in 1 clan + 30 in the other

against all the freaking clans out there ^^

maybe they shoud put a limit users inside the castle aswell. that way w be clan against clan and w. be fair! ^^

snipelord

Laughing out loud!!! happy??? are u actually making fun of me for saying LOL??? Its a common thing to say u twat nothing more about it.
    And yes more than 50% r from Europe.[/b]
    LOL

And yes more than 50% r from Europe.[/b]
    yea.. alot of our members wake up to come to bosses..

you made that up! no 1 is saying 30days ban[/b]
    From what i understood, any bug abuse means 30 day ban.

here your trying to induce them to see that its not fair play [/b]
    Perhaps you are right, still what is done is done, anyway i wrote the fact so they should be able to respond objectively.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast