Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey well I just wanted to congratulate all of you for the win and from what I've been reading pretty ...
Page: 12

flamthrow

Hey well I just wanted to congratulate all of you for the win and from what I've been reading pretty much everyone has had alot of fun. I didn't really want to log in just for this but hey I havent logged ko nor ko4life in bout 3 months now. Anyway I think you guys should drop accusing urselves like that cause at the end of the day you pretty much all had fun during the csw so wth if there's 1 or 2 people bug abusing does it really matter? I mean we've been around cheaters since the good old private boss events of our beloved TOWN days. Do not bother starting this subject again I was merely giving an exemple (+ I still have the screens on my pc xD)
    Anyway I hope your all doing great and will continue to enjoy the game asmuch as you can.
    I wish you all the best
    ::flamthrow::, Oliver

I&#39;m K2 and i have the fastest customer support around <_<. Still no response pffff...

SoulFamily

and u wont get. but ull get ure asses wooped this evening again *hihi*

lets have some fun again

Havoc2

Everyone from ares make a massive move to Girakon oke? Our CSW&#39;s are slow atm but give it about 2 months and I bet it will be a very good fight.

No thankyou, took me long enough to get 79 hahaha

Havoc2

really now? How is the CSW goin for yall, on Girakon we are all as melee, no competition atm.
    Fierce is the only competition and they don&#39;t try anymore.

us +1 ally vs 4/5 clans, it&#39;s different here because people can tank a lot of catapult shells. Also since crystal cant be healed and regeneration rate is shit, suiciding crystal until it changes owners is normal tactics -_-.....

I&#39;m at work right now, had to beg a friend to log F9 for csw haha. Hopefully it ends as boring as yours, I like /town across desert =D

If only i played f9 tonight I WOULD OF PWNED LIKE PETERNORTH!!

StoneColdAngel

No thankyou, took me long enough to get 79 hahaha[/b]
    If you wouldn&#39;t die to the towers every few minutes you would be 80 for months already xD

Phace

All Ares, diez and beramus players should move to the next released server... if there will be one...

but i guess and hope it will

arent u all tired of that old shitty server ? ;D

If you wouldn&#39;t die to the towers every few minutes you would be 80 for months already xD[/b]
    absolutely untrue! we got to 79 in 3 weeks, just taking it a bit slower now =D

I don&#39;t go near towers!

All Ares, diez and beramus players should move to the next released server... if there will be one...

but i guess and hope it will
    arent u all tired of that old shitty server ? ;D[/b]
    Having at points 350 + turn up for our csw, I think it&#39;s far from boring.

Ares to be honest probably still has an active community that rivals that of girakon or akara.

-------------------------------------------

Btw if I ever switched server it&#39;d be to girakon, there&#39;s this chinese clan yuber told me about i&#39;d probably go there haha

Phace

absolutely untrue! we got to 79 in 3 weeks, just taking it a bit slower now =D

I don&#39;t go near towers!
    Having at points 350 + turn up for our csw, I think it&#39;s far from boring.

Ares to be honest probably still has an active community that rivals that of girakon or akara.
    -------------------------------------------

Btw if I ever switched server it&#39;d be to girakon, there&#39;s this chinese clan yuber told me about i&#39;d probably go there haha[/b]

haha yea...

but i would be bored... but thats me...

well, not if i had uber items like u

----

ur chinese? i didnt know that lol ;P

why not go with some chineses to the next released server then ? oh well... if u think ares is fun, stay there

haha yea...

but i would be bored... but thats me...

well, not if i had uber items like u

----
    ur chinese? i didnt know that lol ;P

why not go with some chineses to the next released server then ? oh well... if u think ares is fun, stay there[/b]
    I&#39;m white, i&#39;m just learing to speak.

and my items hahahahaha, my clan would laugh so much if they heard you mention me and uber items in the same sentnece.

Girakon probably out gears me easily, shell +7 ftw!

Virtus

/cry pls

NeronDomitius

/cry pls[/b]

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast