Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was a good csw......
Page: 13

LeoBuff

it was a good csw...

Phace

I'm white, i'm just learing to speak.

and my items hahahahaha, my clan would laugh so much if they heard you mention me and uber items in the same sentnece.

Girakon probably out gears me easily, shell +7 ftw![/b]
    haha lol , okey ;D

well i dunno... gogo make a pk video... havent seen u in a while woot : )

yea, i guess

well, gl

Havoc2

The best thing about Girakon is, the top 3 clans here are all english speaking. Cheaters didn't stand a chance, this server had the best start it could have. No Dupe method out, no koxp out, it was a perfect start. Alot of diez players left there to come to Girakon and I'm sure thats what makes this server so active. Just need 2 Ares english speaking clans to come here and 2 English speaking Beramus clans and it would be the only US ko server.

Phace

The best thing about Girakon is, the top 3 clans here are all english speaking. Cheaters didn't stand a chance, this server had the best start it could have. No Dupe method out, no koxp out, it was a perfect start. Alot of diez players left there to come to Girakon and I'm sure thats what makes this server so active. Just need 2 Ares english speaking clans to come here and 2 English speaking Beramus clans and it would be the only US ko server.[/b]
    yea, i agree... its really nice actually

but i cant agree to 100% because i did quit that server haha lol .

but over all its a really nice and peacefull server...

Akara aswell... it has been up for 2 weeks soon i think ?
    We'll see in about 1 month...

And now im talking about the next released server again.. If there will be one..
    I think all gg's could meet up in it... and im talking about the english speaking ppl..

well, thats my "dream" haha ;D

The best thing about Girakon is, the top 3 clans here are all english speaking. Cheaters didn't stand a chance, this server had the best start it could have. No Dupe method out, no koxp out, it was a perfect start. Alot of diez players left there to come to Girakon and I'm sure thats what makes this server so active. Just need 2 Ares english speaking clans to come here and 2 English speaking Beramus clans and it would be the only US ko server.[/b]
    if we move with all our stuff its would be gr8 =D

Phace

if we move with all our stuff its would be gr8 =D[/b]
    well, why to girakon ?

cuz i doubt all can trade their stuff to girakon ... and its take too long time to lvl one ...

so again... come to the next released server ... i guess it'll come in 1-2 months or so

im a bladdermouth ;D (i think thats a word;o)

No thankyou, took me long enough to get 79 hahaha[/b]
    Gay alex was lucky enough to get a nice priest at dark stone when he was sleeping on keyboard without transfo scroll nor party . Go go 80 .

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213