Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It IS a bug if you cancel your siege weapon & re-use the SAME key. Meaning you cancel re-use without ...
Page: 5

Magicality

It IS a bug if you cancel your siege weapon & re-use the SAME key. Meaning you cancel re-use without using keys.

I can assure you none of our clan members did this, because K2 fixed that bug!!!!! If you cancel your siege weapon and re-use it, it will use a NEW key, meaning if people do this they are loosing a lot of money to heal (1.5 mill for a heal...). This is not a bug, it is same as getting a new buff from priests. It has been posted many times.

::SnOrLaX::

Yep because i told about few ppls from ur clan, coz i see 3 persons who's used this bug but remember only ur name coz im attacked u 2 times and u every time recatuplt.

Yep we lost and i know it. What u think ? Are u winner? Because u get 10k np with bug ? .... damn noob.

It IS a bug if you cancel your siege weapon & re-use the SAME key. Meaning you cancel re-use without using keys.

I can assure you none of our clan members did this, because K2 fixed that bug!!!!! If you cancel your siege weapon and re-use it, it will use a NEW key, meaning if people do this they are loosing a lot of money to heal (1.5 mill for a heal...). This is not a bug, it is same as getting a new buff from priests. It has been posted many times.[/b]

Yep because i told about few ppls from ur clan, coz i see 3 persons who's used this bug but remember only ur name coz im attacked u 2 times and u every time recatuplt.

Yep we lost and i know it. What u think ? Are u winner? Because u get 10k np with bug ? .... damn noob.[/b]
    Read magics post and i thought u said i was the only cheater that u were reffering to so why the change of heart now??? make up your mind is it just me or ther whole clan???

Every thing will be ok when u write why??? Because i hate bug abuser ??

Btw, i talking about u, not all of ur clan members oO[/b]
    here it is u calling only me a cheater :S

::SnOrLaX::

I can assure you none of our clan members did this, because K2 fixed that bug!!!!! If you cancel your siege weapon and re-use it, it will use a NEW key, meaning if people do this they are loosing a lot of money to heal (1.5 mill for a heal...). This is not a bug, it is same as getting a new buff from priests. It has been posted many times.[/b]
    Ill ask gm about it but it can be true oO

sorry then.

Was a funny CSW .

Btw, our alliance was Radical-DeusManus-LesDragonsPourpres until some days ago, only Symbiosis have been added for csw purpose, no fifth clan. I suppose PerfectChoic3, ReturnWolfs, RevivaLoFHonour, Siege, UnderGr0unD (i probably missed some) came on their own.

About catabug, i suppose the best option is to ask GM or CS to be sure. Still you were recatapulting before they fixed the "no delete key" bug so i assume you are telling us that you bug abused at that time. Anyway i don't really care about all of this as long as i have fun IG , my clan didn't use recatapulting in the past and i don't think we'll use it in the future, mostly because we don't think it is fairplay , we don't really care if it is bug abuse or not.

Sethesh

dont say bulshit vindictive i seen many off u droping catapults and recreating it. Unfortunetly we truely belived that this wont hapend - so we where not prepaired to fraps it. Next time i will make honors and belive me when i will have it on tape i wont even bother showing it here - goes straight to the CS. But since u dont us that bug u have surly nothing to be scared about :P

Magicality

Was a funny CSW .

Btw, our alliance was Radical-DeusManus-LesDragonsPourpres until some days ago, only Symbiosis have been added for csw purpose, no fifth clan. I suppose PerfectChoic3, ReturnWolfs, RevivaLoFHonour, Siege, UnderGr0unD (i probably missed some) came on their own.

About catabug, i suppose the best option is to ask GM or CS to be sure. Still you were recatapulting before they fixed the "no delete key" bug so i assume you are telling us that you bug abused at that time. Anyway i don't really care about all of this as long as i have fun IG , my clan didn't use recatapulting in the past and i don't think we'll use it in the future, mostly because we don't think it is fairplay , we don't really care if it is bug abuse or not.[/b]
    Yes the other clans (also Osmanli had many ppl there) also tried to attack us. Apparently the orc King tried to unite a lot of turkish clans against us.

The only ONE person i saw bug abusing was SmallPich, when he blinked through closed gates. Didn't fraps it, so no proof, and no big deal really.

dont say bulshit vindictive i seen many off u droping catapults and recreating it. Unfortunetly we truely belived that this wont hapend - so we where not prepaired to fraps it. Next time i will make honors and belive me when i will have it on tape i wont even bother showing it here - goes straight to the CS. But since u dont us that bug u have surly nothing to be scared about :P[/b]
    Lol, your whole alliance did it when you held castle but nvm, it was ok to do it then.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Like magi said:
    If you click away your cata and re-use it it does take a new key ( i used 46 keys or so )
    its no way of bug abusing, its like clicking away a ts and putting on a new 1 -.-

anyhow, CSW was awesome, best fight i ever had in a CSW

happy you liked it.[/b]

+1

Grzeju_pl

Was a funny CSW .

About catabug, i suppose the best option is to ask GM or CS to be sure. Still you were recatapulting before they fixed the "no delete key" bug so i assume you are telling us that you bug abused at that time. Anyway i don't really care about all of this as long as i have fun IG , my clan didn't use recatapulting in the past and i don't think we'll use it in the future, mostly because we don't think it is fairplay , we don't really care if it is bug abuse or not.[/b]

+1

SillyHo

I have not seen anything definitive for the catabug yet, its one of the reasons BC avoided using them in mass. Think we had only 2 people use them at the beginning and by the time the fighting got into the castle perimeter we abandoned them completely and just did some old school PK action. If my questions to the GMs get answered completely we will be using them in mass next week as well. Great times were had regardless and it seems those that won and those that loss all enjoyed it, so lets keep the thread positive.

Lol, your whole alliance did it when you held castle but nvm, it was ok to do it then.[/b]
    Hmmm actually no, as i mentioned earlier LesDragonsPourpres didn't use recatapult during the 2 weeks they got the castle, we think it is a lot funnier to play without being immortal.

Lu_Tze

lance u lame. a lot of our clanies saw u using catabug so stop ur shitty defence. if we fraps it u can be sure gm would know about it by now.
    about symbiosis. talk about ally started after they broke ally with u. btw ask ur clanies. for last few days after symbio broke ally with u vindictive clanies keep asking me if symbiosis ally with us. so u knew they broke ally with u. if u didnt know it u should learn reading with understanding and read ur forum

Banned

who has crystal? and what are the allies?

meh why would we fight about it? The side we chose to back won even if we were only "unofficial" allies Far as my boys were concerned we were out for some kick ass Pk and decided not to attack vindi/ruthless DeadShotCorps and BadCompanyInc. Anything else that moved go an arrow in the ass.[/b]
    jajaja silly so funny

your clan arent better then PowerOfTheKings with Ceek oO old players will know what i mean =.=[/b]
    lol? you compare turk babashop cheating clan to a clan that is english ( havent seen them cheat ) and is GG ?

i like you all
    wish i was there guys.. work is gay[/b]
    hi baba

Every thing will be ok when u write why??? Because i hate bug abuser ??

Btw, i talking about u, not all of ur clan members oO[/b]
    you are in radical? lolol
    if your in radical you have no reason to talk you bugging retard, you bugged isiloon right infront of our eyes months ago. BC was fighting symbiosis and all of sudden here comes radical with there 1 party bugging isiloon, then our mages lured on yall because yall didnt have TS'S on.
    talk more shit bb noob

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast