Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; symbiosis calceled the ally with us 2 days before CSW, so it wasnt likea few days lu_tze oh lu_tze, does ...
Page: 6

SoulFamily

symbiosis calceled the ally with us 2 days before CSW, so it wasnt likea few days lu_tze

oh lu_tze, does the GM know about u and ure clanies buggingservans? im pretty sure ill find some ss in my folder

so dont judge others without looking in ure own clan :P

symbiosis calceled the ally with us 2 days before CSW, so it wasnt likea few days lu_tze

oh lu_tze, does the GM know about u and ure clanies buggingservans? im pretty sure ill find some ss in my folder

so dont judge others without looking in ure own clan :P[/b]
    if u think about the ss i made on my mage back then, sry but that was inferno >.<

and im sure ill find also a ss where u were leeching in mage party bugging servants :P

Hmmm actually no, as i mentioned earlier LesDragonsPourpres didn&#39;t use recatapult during the 2 weeks they got the castle, we think it is a lot funnier to play without being immortal.[/b]
    No shit, you had no threat of losing the castle in those two weeks.

Vandy, INFERNO disbanded and Symbio left the alliance so we were on our own against the LesDrags-Deus-Radical-Symbio alliance with other clans like PC Return and OSMAN comming their masses (BC stayed between the gates raping some face aswell :P)

Amarantha

why "wouldn&#39;t" it be a bug if ur about to die and u cancel/redo the catapult key to refresh ur health to full without the use of a heal???? Like Aymeric said, "it would make you immortal". I can bet if you could call a GM they would admit it&#39;s a bug and should be bannable or the atleast the cancelling be removed. And I won&#39;t bring in how killing isiloon with 1 mage keeping FULL AGGRO the whole time is not a bug either right? Or how your clan incorporates the use of USD for their items. But Vindictive is legit right? babashoppers? 1 mage keeping aggro on isiloon with 1 party? redo&#39;ing catapult keys to stay alive?

Don&#39;t know why you guys are defending yourselves.....

Was a funny CSW .

Btw, our alliance was Radical-DeusManus-LesDragonsPourpres until some days ago, only Symbiosis have been added for csw purpose, no fifth clan. I suppose PerfectChoic3, ReturnWolfs, RevivaLoFHonour, Siege, UnderGr0unD (i probably missed some) came on their own.

About catabug, i suppose the best option is to ask GM or CS to be sure. Still you were recatapulting before they fixed the "no delete key" bug so i assume you are telling us that you bug abused at that time. Anyway i don&#39;t really care about all of this as long as i have fun IG , my clan didn&#39;t use recatapulting in the past and i don&#39;t think we&#39;ll use it in the future, mostly because we don&#39;t think it is fairplay , we don&#39;t really care if it is bug abuse or not.[/b]
    Bullshit when your clan held the castle people were doing the same shit in the crystal room. IF you all dont care then why at least 3 people from your alliance complained about it then?

Way too much drama honestly come back next week and try again.

why "wouldn&#39;t" it be a bug if ur about to die and u cancel/redo the catapult key to refresh ur health to full without the use of a heal???? Like Aymeric said, "it would make you immortal". I can bet if you could call a GM they would admit it&#39;s a bug and should be bannable or the atleast the cancelling be removed. And I won&#39;t bring in how killing isiloon with 1 mage keeping FULL AGGRO the whole time is not a bug either right? Or how your clan incorporates the use of USD for their items. But Vindictive is legit right? babashoppers? 1 mage keeping aggro on isiloon with 1 party? redo&#39;ing catapult keys to stay alive?

Don&#39;t know why you guys are defending yourselves.....[/b]

Shut the fuck up retard, until you actually get a chance to see how Isiloon works then you can talk.

Don&#39;t know why you guys are defending yourselves.....[/b]
    You wouldn&#39;t know how we kill isiloon as each time you come down we ass rape your party :lol:

We have no need to bug isiloon we can kill it legitly as we have been doing. I have not seen any fraps or anything of anyone "bug abusing" so if you have please do post.

Amarantha

Shut the fuck up retard, until you actually get a chance to see how Isiloon works then you can talk.[/b]
    hmmm, when i was in symbiosis for over a year i knew how it was killed , learn who people are fucktard.

-FlippinSweeT aka xSweetDreamZx-

Which was hacked by Dfalt aswell...

Banned

hmmm, when i was in symbiosis for over a year i knew how it was killed , learn who people are fucktard.

Which was hacked by Dfalt aswell...[/b]
    i remember raping that char at isiloon with BC. you talk alot of shit but i thought that was real flippin

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

some old fashioned Ares drama <3

glad i left lol

Which was hacked by Dfalt aswell...[/b]
    Then you wouldn&#39;t of been such a dumbass and not of known that mage and priest can pull 99% of the agro. Fuck me some people are stupid.

And it&#39;s oh so nice of you to call us cheaters, babashoppers like every other jealous cunt here but why dont you enlighten us on how you and the words of scamming/hacking accounts are associated.

Amarantha

Then you wouldn&#39;t of been such a dumbass and not of known that mage and priest can pull 99% of the agro. Fuck me some people are stupid.[/b]
    funny how NO ONE BUT SYMBIOSIS/DREAM/ILLU killed isiloon for about 2 years and isiloon near always attacks the melee more than 2x before it dies.

@ vandy, i could careless if the char was raped by a lvl30 i play this game for fun not to say i have the biggest e-penis

why would vindictive even need to bug it? It only takes about 3 parties (one tanker, one drainer, one healer) to take down isi at 70+, and they&#39;re all lvl 80&#39;s.

Amarantha

Then you wouldn&#39;t of been such a dumbass and not of known that mage and priest can pull 99% of the agro. Fuck me some people are stupid.

And it&#39;s oh so nice of you to call us cheaters, babashoppers like every other jealous cunt here but why dont you enlighten us on how you and the words of scamming/hacking accounts are associated.[/b]

ya i scammed someone who scammed me in the past....karma sucks i was just getting what was rightfully mine, then i gave the account back. and now u see dfalt scamming ppl again just like he did me twice.

So in other words you have no right to talk about us "cheating" BB.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast