Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So in other words you have no right to talk about us "cheating" BB.[/b] i didn't cheat, i took what ...
Page: 7

Amarantha

So in other words you have no right to talk about us "cheating" BB.[/b]
    i didn't cheat, i took what was earned by me. if someone goes to your house and steals your tv you gonna let them, or you gonna go take it back? use logic pls....

No shit, you had no threat of losing the castle in those two weeks.[/b]
    We lost it the second week because some spy from your alliance came on DeusManus server to know the best timing to launch full attack on us (when we were passing over crystal to DeusManus), it was very fairplay from your alliance, nice way to get a castle .

Bullshit when your clan held the castle people were doing the same shit in the crystal room.[/b]
    :lol:, nice joke btw :lol:. Yes i suppose it is hard to believe some people don't use this catapult thing for you :lol:.

Banned

Thanks amarantha and snorlax for ruining this post!!! <_<

funny how NO ONE BUT SYMBIOSIS/DREAM/ILLU killed isiloon for about 2 years and isiloon near always attacks the melee more than 2x before it dies.
    @ vandy, i could careless if the char was raped by a lvl30 i play this game for fun not to say i have the biggest e-penis [/b]
    ive done isiloon with vindictive before and i was in there vent also. no sign of cheating.

actually i think the warrior was lvl 80 at that time. time and time again we rape you

@lil - is it there fault that you dont run your vent server very well? you should all be in locked channel witch only admins can drag people in. cry more

@lil - is it there fault that you dont run your vent server very well? you should all be in locked channel witch only admins can drag people in. cry more[/b]
    It is not our vent but DeusManus&#39;s, and even if it was due to a lack of security on this server, it is still a big lack of fairplay from people coming to spy...

We lost it the second week because some spy from your alliance came on DeusManus server to know the best timing to launch full attack on us (when we were passing over crystal to DeusManus), it was very fairplay from your alliance, nice way to get a castle .
    :lol:, nice joke btw :lol:. Yes i suppose it is hard to believe some people don&#39;t use this catapult thing for you :lol:.[/b]
    Boo hoo you lost now you gotta blame it on the same "bug" that your clan was using. I don&#39;t have proof and guess what neither do you, but guess who has the castle? :lol:

I wasn&#39;t there, but it&#39;s funny nonetheless.

lance u lame. a lot of our clanies saw u using catabug so stop ur shitty defence. if we fraps it u can be sure gm would know about it by now.
    about symbiosis. talk about ally started after they broke ally with u. btw ask ur clanies. for last few days after symbio broke ally with u vindictive clanies keep asking me if symbiosis ally with us. so u knew they broke ally with u. if u didnt know it u should learn reading with understanding and read ur forum[/b]
    Look whos talking u damn cheating ass nonstop all day everyday. And im defensive cuz we werent using any bugs its not a bug to remove the catapult key!
    and yes u were making ally with them before the alliance was over with us so dont talk shit just cuz u had all of those ppl and couldnt do shit.
    And next time stop blinking ur ass through the gates will ya that definitly cheating and no matter what happened somehow u kept being behind in the back room nonstop all the time cheating ur way through

why "wouldn&#39;t" it be a bug if ur about to die and u cancel/redo the catapult key to refresh ur health to full without the use of a heal???? Like Aymeric said, "it would make you immortal". I can bet if you could call a GM they would admit it&#39;s a bug and should be bannable or the atleast the cancelling be removed. And I won&#39;t bring in how killing isiloon with 1 mage keeping FULL AGGRO the whole time is not a bug either right? Or how your clan incorporates the use of USD for their items. But Vindictive is legit right? babashoppers? 1 mage keeping aggro on isiloon with 1 party? redo&#39;ing catapult keys to stay alive?

Don&#39;t know why you guys are defending yourselves.....[/b]
    So u saying that ppl shouldnt be able to remove them??? what happens when a ts scroll gets bugged and u get hit from all the mobs no matter what??? shouldnt u be able to remove it?? Should u have to wait it out??? Call whoever u gays want ask whoever u want if removing something that u bought and used another 1 of them is cheating then im a big fat cheater and it costs me 1.5 mil everytime i do so. its no bug to remove something as it is no bug to remove buffs nor remove scrolls or whatver u can say whatever u want but we all see the truth behind these accusations that u fuking suk in which u shittalking all of us for.

for example if u dont wanna be catapult again should i have to wait untill its gone for 2 hours???
    dont be stupid
    so bb blow me

sexynoodles

what catabug? i thought we had already been through this when we took the castle from illuminati. that was the first time our clan R2D/Vindictive ever held a castle and being able to transform into a catapult inside the castle. even then, the bug was already fixed which gives you full hp again when you re-catapult without using any other catapult keys.

i just dont understand why spending 1.5m coins for a full heal would be considered a bug.

anyway, good fight.

Boo hoo you lost now you gotta blame it on the same "bug" that your clan was using.[/b]
    Hopefully for me, i still know what i ask from my clan aka trust and fairplay; not money items and nps which seems to be your main and only goal...so sad .
    I must admit an old Illuminati member seems to not have listened to me <_<. At least this is what noobfront told me one month ago when i had a discussion about this catapult issue with him. Still i don&#39;t think 1 people not listening to his clan leaders can be considered as the clan himself <_<, or perhaps for someone very retarded , i saw on your forum that a scammer was in your clan (and got kicked), does this mean your clan is a scammer clan ?
    Anyway i&#39;m out of this, i tried to stay nice, not even insulting your clan of bug abuser once since no one here is 100% sure it is bug or not, but it seems speaking with a kid who think "i&#39;m the coolest guy around" is just a waste of time, good luck anyway :blink:.

Trust and fairplay? One of your leaders has a shady past with scamming lol.

sexynoodles

1 mage pulling full agro from isiloon the whole time? how do you do that? enlighten me.

1 mage pulling full agro from isiloon the whole time? how do you do that? enlighten me.[/b]

you always do that sean :lol:

omg this thread is insane,, i&#39;m so glad i am at work so i can wast my time going thru all this bullshit. haha fun times

i cant wait for next week.com

Hopefully for me, i still know what i ask from my clan aka trust and fairplay; not money items and nps which seems to be your main and only goal...so sad .
    I must admit an old Illuminati member seems to not have listened to me <_<. At least this is what noobfront told me one month ago when i had a discussion about this catapult issue with him. Still i don&#39;t think 1 people not listening to his clan leaders can be considered as the clan himself <_<, or perhaps for someone very retarded , i saw on your forum that a scammer was in your clan (and got kicked), does this mean your clan is a scammer clan ?
    Anyway i&#39;m out of this, i tried to stay nice, not even insulting your clan of bug abuser once since no one here is 100% sure it is bug or not, but it seems speaking with a kid who think "i&#39;m the coolest guy around" is just a waste of time, good luck anyway :blink:.[/b]
    You just called us a bug abusing clan right there :lol: Nice contradiction in that sentence ay. Yes of course our clan only cares about money and Np&#39;s you hit the nail on the head right there. Now what are you argueing about in this topic CSW right? Which concerns what? Money. And to be a good clan to take the castle you need what? Items. Well then what is the game for then? To have fun, well I have more fun when I&#39;m not out geared by everyone i&#39;m sure everyone would agree.

You&#39;ve never been nice in any topic concerning our members so don&#39;t bullshit. You were jealous we took isiloon, you were jealous we took felankor, and now your jealous we took CSW. I never said your clan bug abuses did I. I just pointed out the fact that several of your members did the same thing that people are accusing of our clannies of right now.

Why yes I am the coolest kid around, thx mucx.

CALAdmin

you stupid fucking cunts, funny shit how you people complain about it when you&#39;re not on the winning side (flip).

WE ROLL FACE. END OF STORY.

3partires vs. 1 in cz, who&#39;s on top? WE ARE
    who drops isi and f-kor with no contest? WE DO
    who has the most talented and organized group of people in USKO? WE DO

Amarantha

you stupid fucking cunts, funny shit how you people complain about it when you&#39;re not on the winning side (flip).

WE ROLL FACE. END OF STORY.

3partires vs. 1 in cz, who&#39;s on top? WE ARE
    who drops isi and f-kor with no contest? WE DO
    who has the most talented and organized CHEATERS in USKO? WE DO[/b]
    fixed that for you..

most talented? i would seriously doubt it. hold the castle for over a year, then u can have that title. most organized? possibly, not gonna say because there are clans out there that don&#39;t have all lvl80s and are very organized. but you forgot one on your list "Who has the geekiest group of players in USKO? Vindictive/Ruthless" I hope you guys are proud of your virtual chars, they give you boners when you see your babashopped items eh? the only thing different between you guys and the turkish babacheaters is that you guys are organized cheaters.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

fixed that for you..

most talented? i would seriously doubt it. hold the castle for over a year, then u can have that title. most organized? possibly, not gonna say because there are clans out there that don&#39;t have all lvl80s and are very organized. but you forgot one on your list "Who has the geekiest group of players in USKO? Vindictive/Ruthless" I hope you guys are proud of your virtual chars, they give you boners when you see your babashopped items eh? the only thing different between you guys and the turkish babacheaters is that you guys are organized cheaters.[/b]
    I love laughing at the people who love to flame. Speaking of being the "geekiest" group of players in USKO, why don&#39;t ya go out all day and flame some more ay? Good idea! <3 Idiots. Now, about us having the castle for "over a year", do the math. I believe it&#39;s complete, oh and not only that my friend... Why don&#39;t you get it once nowaday&#39;s and then speak? In fact, that&#39;s an even better idea, tell ALL of Infinity to come, including the dcz and everyone else. Free NP&#39;s ftw. Also, I love how you like to call us babashopper&#39;s, meanwhile we are the ONLY clan who actually go out and FARM for our items... Ehem, Felankor, Isiloon, Bifrost, ED, etc.

Also, +100000 to Buttermore <3. (flip) <_<

Flaming = Jealousy = /Cry.

kkthxbb.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast