Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fixed that for you.. most talented? i would seriously doubt it. hold the castle for over a year, then u ...
Page: 8

fixed that for you..

most talented? i would seriously doubt it. hold the castle for over a year, then u can have that title. most organized? possibly, not gonna say because there are clans out there that don't have all lvl80s and are very organized. but you forgot one on your list "Who has the geekiest group of players in USKO? Vindictive/Ruthless" I hope you guys are proud of your virtual chars, they give you boners when you see your babashopped items eh? the only thing different between you guys and the turkish babacheaters is that you guys are organized cheaters.[/b]
    Wow Flip you really need to get a life dude. You been acusing these people for over 2 years now without any proof. All i see is that you envy them so much that you had to scam people to get items.

Oh and btw please Eric ban Amarantha is a scammer. Until you prove Vindictive is cheating you can all shut the fuck up.

Magicality

fixed that for you..

most talented? i would seriously doubt it. hold the castle for over a year, then u can have that title. most organized? possibly, not gonna say because there are clans out there that don't have all lvl80s and are very organized. but you forgot one on your list "Who has the geekiest group of players in USKO? Vindictive/Ruthless" I hope you guys are proud of your virtual chars, they give you boners when you see your babashopped items eh? the only thing different between you guys and the turkish babacheaters is that you guys are organized cheaters.[/b]
    LOL

couple things I have to say: We took over castle on Ares in October 2006. We've been holding it since, except for a few weeks in March 2007 (PowerOfKings got our clan dc'ed and took castle while we couldn't log back in), and two weeks in June when we disbanded our ally.

That plus the fact that we have 40+ people in ventrilo during CSW, and at all times over 20 people online qualifies as highly organized to me, sorry.

You do know we kill all high level bosses on our server EXCLUSIVELY within minutes of their spawn; also for about one year now. Don't you think we can make legitly +1 and +2's for all clannies now? Sure some people might babashop, just as in your clan too, but definitely not a majority. We kill bosses to get stronger.

So please, stop being jealous, and try to get your clan up to our standards if you want to compete.

fixed that for you..

cry more noob lol

LOL

couple things I have to say: We took over castle on Ares in Octover 2006. We've been holding it since, except for a few weeks in March 2007 (PowerOfKings got our clan dc'ed and took castle while we couldn't log back in), and two weeks in June when we disbanded our ally.

That plus the fact that we have 40+ people in ventrilo during CSW, and at all times over 20 people online qualifies as highly organized to me, sorry.

You do know we kill all high level bosses on our server EXCLUSIVELY within minutes of their spawn; also for about one year now. Don't you think we can make legitly +1 and +2's for all clannies now? Sure some people might babashop, just as in your clan too, but definitly not a majority. We kill bosses to get stronger.

So please, stop being jealous, and try to get your clan up to our standards if you want to compete.[/b]
    I think the moral of the story here is magicality is always right and arguing with him is futile.

sexynoodles

I think the moral of the story here is magicality is always right and arguing with him is futile.[/b]
    hear hear!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I think the moral of the story here is magicality is always right and arguing with him is futile.[/b]
    I wanna make that a signature XD

<3 Magic.

so, im gathering Amarantha is flip here, so flip why are you complaining about babashopping, didnt you once sell for USD and then rebuy back into game with USD?, if so the fact of the matter is you still went outside the rules and violated TOS no matter if you did reuse what u gained from the game, and now u act like babashoppers are bad, kind of hypocritical dont you think?

and im lost on the whole isiloon bug abuse thing, if i understand correctly, its wrong for melee to tank it while mages use their skills from far? if so isnt that what most clans do on strong bosses that mages cant tank?

LOL

couple things I have to say: We took over castle on Ares in Octover 2006. We&#39;ve been holding it since, except for a few weeks in March 2007 (PowerOfKings got our clan dc&#39;ed and took castle while we couldn&#39;t log back in), and two weeks in June when we disbanded our ally.

You do know we kill all high level bosses on our server EXCLUSIVELY within minutes of their spawn; also for about one year now. Don&#39;t you think we can make legitly +1 and +2&#39;s for all clannies now? Sure some people might babashop, just as in your clan too, but definitly not a majority. We kill bosses to get stronger.

So please, stop being jealous, and try to get your clan a faster town button.[/b]
    Fixed that for you.

Aymeric

Trust and fairplay? One of your leaders has a shady past with scamming lol.[/b]
    Stop smoke lol

Trust and fairplay? One of your leaders has a shady past with scamming lol.[/b]
    Nice joke btw :lol:. Do you even know who are our clan leaders :lol: ? If you have any story of me, Kost4ever or jTAG being scammer, i&#39;ll be happy to hear it :lol:.

And btw warmen, i would like you to quote where i said you were bug abusers in this topic, i didn&#39;t find out and i hope (mostly for you) you are not retarded enough to tell me i called you bug abuser here while i didn&#39;t :lol:. Generally i don&#39;t say anything bad about your clan, i have some good friends in it, but i must admit i don&#39;t like you and you alone, probably since you called me retard for teasing you about boss&#39;s box while your clan was doing the same everytime he could. Yes i admit i don&#39;t like you, you are stupid and you proved it , but for example i&#39;m agree with magicality on the posts he made in this topic, he talk like a wise man, you talk like a kid :lol:.

I dont know if you&#39;ve realised but your own clan has merged with another one lately, guess you didn&#39;t look into who they were, rather their 100% babashopped chars and items

Best mage on usko = bulb4

jimfujitsu

If you wanna flame , flame flip , most of people in Infinity do not care if you are the best of the best or whatever , on all servers there is a better clan than the rest and on Ares it is Vindictive . So shove your town button / noobs / w/e jokes in your ass .

Sethesh

well about felankor get killed by vindictive its natural that they are the clan that kill it most of times - restarts are in the time when in EUROPE u got NIGHT so most off ppl are just in bed. If the restarts would be in diferent time i am more then sure u would get nothing.

I dont know if you&#39;ve realised but your own clan has merged with another one lately, guess you didn&#39;t look into who they were, rather their 100% babashopped chars and items [/b]
    Ohhhh u mean art ? The guy who is mentioned in almost all the sigs in ares marketplace as a trustworthy trader ? Sorry i didn&#39;t know trustworthy trader means shaddy scammer, my english is still so poor . Well, more seriously, if art is a scammer i&#39;ll kick him myself like we did for M0NSTERK1LL some days ago, but atm it seems everyone except you think he is not, and honestly i don&#39;t care about babashop unlike some other ppl here, myself i prefer farming items from IG trade but if anyone in my clan prefer usd trade i don&#39;t care, and i think it is the same in your clan so perhaps you should just shut up ?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast