Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since when does having your name in somebody's sig make you trustworthy? Fuck me Spit is in everybody's sig and ...
Page: 9

Since when does having your name in somebody's sig make you trustworthy? Fuck me Spit is in everybody's sig and he's turned out to be a dirty little scammer. Hı ım Art ı go scam clannıes ıı+9.

Hı ım Art ı go scam clannıes ıı+9.[/b]
    Hmm strange since his old clanies are in the same clan than him atm . I got a fully different story from one of his old clanies who had grudges against him too, seems like you misunderstood something, probably because you weren't in TnT, don't know anything and are just saying some bullshit.

Just because you heard one side of the story doesn't mean it's right, theres always 2 sides to every story if you didn't know. I thought that was common sense but w/e.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I think the moral of the story here is magicality is always right and arguing with him is futile.[/b]
    +1

His voice is to sexy to argue with

well about felankor get killed by vindictive its natural that they are the clan that kill it most of times - restarts are in the time when in EUROPE u got NIGHT so most off ppl are just in bed. If the restarts would be in diferent time i am more then sure u would get nothing.[/b]
    LOL alot of the members r from europe so bye bye

Ohhhh u mean art ? The guy who is mentioned in almost all the sigs in ares marketplace as a trustworthy trader ? Sorry i didn't know trustworthy trader means shaddy scammer, my english is still so poor . Well, more seriously, if art is a scammer i'll kick him myself like we did for M0NSTERK1LL some days ago, but atm it seems everyone except you think he is not, and honestly i don't care about babashop unlike some other ppl here, myself i prefer farming items from IG trade but if anyone in my clan prefer usd trade i don't care, and i think it is the same in your clan so perhaps you should just shut up ?[/b]
    LoL u prefer farming them??? LOLOLOLOL isnt that shield of yours bought for usd??

Just because you heard one side of the story doesn't mean it's right, theres always 2 sides to every story if you didn't know. I thought that was common sense but w/e.[/b]
    The fact is that i already heard 2 side of this story, seems like you are telling me there is a third but i doubt you are so well informed about what happened in TnT clan since you weren't in it at my knowledge...

LoL u prefer farming them??? LOLOLOLOL isnt that shield of yours bought for usd??[/b]
    Another kid spotted, u didn't even understand a simple sentence like "i prefer", i didn't say i was against babashop nor that i was 100% clean about it. Yes i prefer but still i'm no god so i can't do impossible thing like getting a legit item like this one from only IG trade while the only legit one is only available from usd.

Another kid spotted, u didn't even understand a simple sentence like "i prefer", i didn't say i was against babashop nor that i was 100% clean about it. Yes i prefer but still i'm no god so i can't do impossible thing like getting a legit item like this one from only IG trade while the only legit one is only available from usd.[/b]
    LOL u dont even understand my sentence u stupid twat did i say u were against babashopping?? NO!! i said u shouldnt have a talk in here cuz u merely do that shit urself and yes u put urself outside of the ppl that actually do usd trades when u said that u prefer IG trade u didnt say WE prefer u said i prefer and there r some in the clan that prefer usd trade still dont see u typing that u were 1 of those ppl...so shut it u fuking twat

The fact is that i already heard 2 side of this story, seems like you are telling me there is a third but i doubt you are so well informed about what happened in TnT clan since you weren't in it at my knowledge...[/b]
    Well at the end of the day, Art came out of it it will with an II +9 which WASN'T his and refused to give it back, make your own mind up.

there r some in the clan that prefer usd trade still dont see u typing that u were 1 of those ppl...[/b]
    Hmm why do you think i did 99% of my trade IG if i prefer usd trade ? I think everyone here know that it is a lot easier to get good trade from usd than from IG, still i chosed to do all my trade except one from IG, so try to find out what i prefer from fact, you smart baby .

Well at the end of the day, Art came out of it it will with an II +9 which WASN'T his and refused to give it back, make your own mind up.[/b]
    If i understood well, this ii belonged to GeoSomething (i don't remember exactly). If he come here and post that art scammed this ii (with some proof ofc) then i suppose i'll have to give some credits to what you are saying, but actually i never saw any post like this except yours.

Hmm why do you think i did 99% of my trade IG if i prefer usd trade ? I think everyone here know that it is a lot easier to get good trade from usd than from IG, still i chosed to do all my trade except one from IG, so try to find out what i prefer from fact, you smart baby .[/b]

Dont talk to me about 99% of the trades cuz i couldnt give a shit about it. Next time type it properly. Stop putting urself outside the group just cuz u bought for usd once. Ey im just replying on what u wrote it aint my fault u proving urself wrong. Well atleast im not digging a ditch for myself so as far as it concerns me im pretty smart.

Sethesh

Lance everything u say in here begins with LOL - do u know any other words?? Grow up dude.
    U got some europians in clan thats for sure but most of u are from US, Canada etc and as i know none of our ally is from us so our time zone dont let us kill bosses on restarts - so hard to understand ore is it just u that have problems with understanding it??

u proving urself wrong[/b]
    If you say so :blink:.

Lance everything u say in here begins with LOL - do u know any other words?? Grow up dude.
    U got some europians in clan thats for sure but most of u are from US, Canada etc and as i know none of our ally is from us so our time zone dont let us kill bosses on restarts - so hard to understand ore is it just u that have problems with understanding it??[/b]

i have to cheak that 0.o

dont thinks its true anymore do!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

and to all of you out there! want to be invincible in cz?

when your life is low take out the HP scroll and use 1 other!
    full HP ffs...

yes your going to spend some coins if you want to use that over and over...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast