Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ares CSW

This is a discussion on Ares CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gratz to AnimaDamnata for winning, glad we can keep it in the hands of another non-bugabusing clan...
Page: 1

FlippinSweeT

Gratz to AnimaDamnata for winning, glad we can keep it in the hands of another non-bugabusing clan

gratz to crazy polish ppl

SilentDaemon

gratz

NeronDomitius

Infinity -> PerfectChoice -> Factor -> WeAreSoSorry -> PerfectChoice -> Osmanl1 -> Factor -> Perfectchoice -> Underground -> AnimaDamnata -> Infinity -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata -> Factor -> WeAreSoSorry -> Osmanl1 -> Prophecy -> FlawlessVictory -> Ruthless -> Infinity -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata -> Factor -> WeAreSoSorry -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata

was fun csw winners got last hit 17 seconds before csw end, gratz

Gratz to AnimaDamnata for winning, glad we can keep it in the hands of another non-bugabusing clan [/b]
    :lol:

Who?

Crazy that you flame Vindictive now when you had full knowledge of our actions months ago. Not to mention that you wanted to join our clan fully aware that we were going a2 to kill felankor. Showing yourself to be a big hypocrite eh flippy.

FlippinSweeT

Who?

Crazy that you flame Vindictive now when you had full knowledge of our actions months ago. Not to mention that you wanted to join our clan fully aware that we were going a2 to kill felankor. Showing yourself to be a big hypocrite eh flippy.[/b]
    when did i want to join ur clan? and when symbiosis was still around we chose not to go a2/a3 when it was written as bannable and you guys went and did it urself.

when did i want to join ur clan? and when symbiosis was still around we chose not to go a2/a3 when it was written as bannable and you guys went and did it urself.[/b]
    I think you know when you wanted to join our clan. We had a convo on msn when I was Cl of Vindictive, ring any bells? I know symbiosis opted out of going a2/a3 however you wanting to join our clan really shows that you didn't care about whether it was bug abuse or not.

again this shit turning into a flame war
    shit been said 200 times already and getting boring
    gratz amina coin pls

FlippinSweeT

I think you know when you wanted to join our clan. We had a convo on msn when I was Cl of Vindictive, ring any bells? I know symbiosis opted out of going a2/a3 however you wanting to join our clan really shows that you didn't care about whether it was bug abuse or not.[/b]

hmm, must have been before it was posted for being a bug and is bannable, but i won't argue, i prolly did want to join at one point or another.

NuXx

so ur going to make topic each time some other clan on ares take castle?
    it just couseing flame wars...

FlippinSweeT

so ur going to make topic each time some other clan on ares take castle?
    it just couseing flame wars...[/b]
    then ban the ones that are flaming....and it wouldn't end up like this.

Vladotheelectrik

good luck,cya in saturday h34r:

Nice to see it's not in hold of scammers & co anymore. Still the clan holding it does a fair share of bug abuse.

GL xD

FlippinSweeT

Nice to see it's not in hold of scammers & co anymore. Still the clan holding it does a fair share of bug abuse.

GL xD[/b]
    omg i scammed dfalt flame me more pls, i had a chance to get my items he scammed from me so what?

back on topic, cya guys saturday

Nick

gogo get it back vindi/ruth :wub:

its just a matter of luck now since its just about a last hit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast