Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ares CSW

This is a discussion on Ares CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Exactly,matter of luck.We will see who will be the lucky one on saturday. Thx for nice CSW all GL...
Page: 2

Jadzia

Exactly,matter of luck.We will see who will be the lucky one on saturday.

Thx for nice CSW all

GL

NeronDomitius

Exactly,matter of luck.We will see who will be the lucky one on saturday.

Thx for nice CSW all

GL[/b]
    ye, was a matter of luck, but u also got really good strategy.. gratz
    Infinity -> PerfectChoice -> Factor -> WeAreSoSorry -> PerfectChoice -> Osmanl1 -> Factor -> Perfectchoice -> Underground -> AnimaDamnata -> Infinity -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata -> Factor -> WeAreSoSorry -> Osmanl1 -> Prophecy -> FlawlessVictory -> Ruthless -> Infinity -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata -> Factor -> WeAreSoSorry -> Factor -> AnimaDamnata[/b]

Priestontale

omg i scammed dfalt flame me more pls, i had a chance to get my items he scammed from me so what?
    back on topic, cya guys saturday [/b]

Wow nice to see my name still floating around forums. I just happen to check forums for the first time in many months to see this. Flip I had no idea you scammed me, What is this about??? I never scammed you for anything.

Banned

Wow nice to see my name still floating around forums. I just happen to check forums for the first time in many months to see this. Flip I had no idea you scammed me, What is this about??? I never scammed you for anything.[/b]
    your dfalt mixtape???

I havent talked with you in a long time.. because you never answer on MSN so i never bother to send a PM your way again..

I don't see how flip mentioned your name.. he mentioned dfalt..

Priestontale

Vandy Im not at my computer much, sorry for not getting back to you, I am very busy nowadays. Dfalt used to be my rouge. MixTape used to be my preist, I have access to neither of them now, make sense?

Dfalt is my RL sis.

Banned

Vandy Im not at my computer much, sorry for not getting back to you, I am very busy nowadays. Dfalt used to be my rouge. MixTape used to be my preist, I have access to neither of them now, make sense?

Dfalt is my RL sis.[/b]
    we need talk MSN :P

Priestontale

never mind. Me and Chris settles this.. lol.

oh that was CSW??? lol's,, i thought it was for fun pk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12