Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Ares CSW

This is a discussion on Ares CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CSW WOOHOOO what excitement. It was real fun to attend. getting isi drop was nice too. it had been a ...
Page: 3

Have4NiceDay

CSW WOOHOOO what excitement.

It was real fun to attend.
    getting isi drop was nice too. it had been a while since we tried for this and actually did it

grats to Prophecy.

and grats to Vindictive/ruthless for not being poor sports about this.[/b]

YA, gratz to vindi for being so adult like, more acid pot for my ass plx

EazeIt

lol. Since when is it 7 clans vs only vindi/ruthless. Vindictive saw this coming, u guys cant deny that. They were telling clans to help them out, to kill prophecy. Prophecy wasnt allied with 7 clan's, Prophecy brought about 1 and a half parties, and we just plain ol' pwned.

Really will you only be 4 ppl on wednesday?[/b]
    ppl work, have a life other than ko, other dont skip class for this game...i have test that day Zzz

EazeIt

go go go all skip work and class for defending CSW, we arent gonna promote that, its just a game, no point risking getting fired, or failing class for it.

zzz noobdude, u reminded me, i think i have test too.

Banned

The like 2-3 CSW's i went to were fun. I loved defending it. Catapult ---> nova a group -----> earn NP.

The like 2-3 CSW's i went to were fun. I loved defending it. Catapult ---> nova a group -----> earn NP. [/b]
    ol, Yea - I liked the nps as well - best part bout csw nowadays I guess :unsure:

The king. Senior Member

will be funny to see u guys defend with 4ppl ^^ heheh

BallandChain

lol. Since when is it 7 clans vs only vindi/ruthless. Vindictive saw this coming, u guys cant deny that. They were telling clans to help them out, to kill prophecy. Prophecy wasnt allied with 7 clan's, Prophecy brought about 1 and a half parties, and we just plain ol' pwned.[/b]

Right from SUPLADO on your forums and I quote "THANKS TO ALL CLANS HELP US :
    PRODIGY, FACTOR, F4CTOR, BADCOMPANY, AFFLICTION AND INFINITY" http://prophecykoprodigy.freeforums.org/pr...-house-t27.html Now don't mistake this as me bad-mouthing prophecy cause they do have some really gg people in that clan,I'm just pointing out the fact that yes,you did have other clans helping you.

But yes I agree,was a fun CSW,congrats to prophecy

Boyce

i always see bc/vind complaining they have no competition...there you go

The king. Senior Member

i always see bc/vind complaining they have no competition...there you go[/b]
    bc dont complain about it, but vindi do now they got ares against them badly once again, last time they manage do deal with it and hold the castle anyways, but now they lost it and had no chance of getting it back this csw, they will ofc have bigger chance on wednesday csw. but will be fun then too

NeronDomitius

u know it's just a matter of time that ppl lose interest in csw again... that's what sux

anyway, gratz to prophecy =))

The king. Senior Member

u know it's just a matter of time that ppl lose interest in csw again... that's what sux

anyway, gratz to prophecy =))[/b]
    lets just hope iam the crystal holder then

bc dont complain about it, but vindi do now they got ares against them badly once again, last time they manage do deal with it and hold the castle anyways, but now they lost it and had no chance of getting it back this csw, they will ofc have bigger chance on wednesday csw. but will be fun then too [/b]
    we did have a chance, in the last 5min when people came out of the wood works we had people running in at monument, even after most of us died to nova's/cata's we still had people on the monument, they just weren't lucky enough to get last hit.

The king. Senior Member

we did have a chance, in the last 5min when people came out of the wood works we had people running in at monument, even after most of us died to nova's/cata's we still had people on the monument, they just weren't lucky enough to get last hit.[/b]
    ok

i personally don't think that when a clan takes the castle is call a KS because with 50+ ppl hitting it at once you cant really say that someone solo it and then one person came and hit it got the last hit in it...Prophecy had 4 warriors, 1 bp, 1 archer, 2 mages hitting it, i personally think mages have more advantage of taking it, just like killing DEVA in ED. Dots count a lot. :P

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast