Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Ares CSW

This is a discussion on Ares CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cause my mom is hot, flamers h34r:...
Page: 7

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

cause my mom is hot, flamers h34r:

The king. Senior Member

cause my mom is hot, flamers h34r:[/b]
    REALLY? picture pls idont belive it.

Milanac

REALLY? picture pls idont belive it.[/b]
    i belive she is damn hot ^^ j/k killing

I did not want to make new topic so i will bump this one.

I remember before when vindictive hold the castle no once could take it from the, i remember all the shit they used to talk about the rest of ares, but now that they have lost it for over a month why is it that they cant get even close to geting it?

Could it be because no more caterpul bug? or other clan just got stronger? now after all csw i don't see them say "KS, See you next time, ooh you all suck you just got locky today, ty for the np/noah" now they just log off after csw.

Upgrade

best csw win, lord_mozart and fastfingaz duo

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i dont play ares but grats anyways...(on getting your leaders and assists dc'd and gone from ur clan LOL)

i dont play ares but grats anyways...(on getting your leaders and assists dc'd and gone from ur clan LOL)[/b]
    only leader

I remember before when vindictive hold the castle no once could take it from the, i remember all the shit they used to talk about the rest of ares, but now that they have lost it for over a month why is it that they cant get even close to geting it?

Could it be because no more caterpul bug? or other clan just got stronger? now after all csw i don't see them say "KS, See you next time, ooh you all suck you just got locky today, ty for the np/noah" now they just log off after csw.[/b]
    or maybe Vindi just got weaker because people who once came regularly no longer come or care to even play...

and last i remember BUTTERM0RE, Magicality and i think maybe Synthetic? were the ones to "speak shit" yet amazingly 2 of those quit and one of those is too busy working to have even logged in, in over a month.

Banned

Could it be because no more caterpul bug? or other clan just got stronger? now after all csw i don't see them say "KS, See you next time, ooh you all suck you just got locky today, ty for the np/noah" now they just log off after csw.[/b]
    I don't even play with vindi no more and from what i have been told by some of their members vindi is inactive reallll bad. Thats why they couldn't keep CSW + at the time they lost CSW ruthless didn't have much members either. So i guess you could say it was like 1 clan vs all of Ares. ( with some not in control of canstle and some were.

You can blame the clan system/other factors that, thats why vindi is inactive.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567