A KO community demand...

This is a discussion on A KO community demand... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If there's another live chat with K2 staff I'd like to demand something, not to ask a question for which ...
Page: 1

Default A KO community demand...

If there's another live chat with K2 staff I'd like to demand something, not to ask a question for which we already know K2's answer ("very very soon"). I hope some1 can get this copied on irc when that happens

I demand a stronger punishment for real abusers, what I think right know goes like this:

1. Swearing K2 dont deserve a ban, just a mute like in the old days.

2. Speed glitch and small bug abuse get a 30 day ban 1st time and acc deletion (not char but whole acc) on 2nt time caught.

3. 3rd Party Program users, Bug Abusers who get a real advantage (quest bug/dupe bug/xp bug) getting acc deletion (not ban, ban sucks), real account deletion so they dont move their shit to another acc and keep the abuse.

4. Rollback my char :wub: before 2007

ArminVanBuuren

We can always keep dreaming... :rollseyes:

The day K2 would do that, I'd be lvl 90 and maybe one of the owners of Blizzard Inc.

You cannot expect something like that from ppl that ban you forever from the official forum just for presenting a complaint about a real issue in-game and that has an "F" at the www.bbb.org <_<

Lawless

Thing is, proactive char deletion has beacome the only reasonable solution to the problems. K2 might take in the ass at the end of the month from loss of income, but i aint seeing any of the money they make going back into KO at the same time, somebody gettin paid well.

Hack users dont deserve any warnings, nor do injectors/dupers. delete them permantley
    the recent quest buggers should get huge rollback and penalty reductions on top of it make it hurt.

Niro

IP bans pls! whole lancafes in turkey go out of buisness!

OLD1953

Originally posted by Lawless
    Thing is, proactive char deletion has beacome the only reasonable solution to the problems. *K2 might take in the ass at the end of the month from loss of income, but i aint seeing any of the money they make going back into KO at the same time, somebody gettin paid well.

Hack users dont deserve any warnings, nor do injectors/dupers. delete them permantley
    the recent quest buggers should get huge rollback and penalty reductions on top of it make it hurt.
    K2 money from KO goes into new games, not keeping a turkey like KO running.

From the Wiki on MU.

The official Mu servers are free to play with very limited support. For additional support, events and better service there is a requirement to subscribe to the pay server. WebZen recently sold the rights to Mu Global to K2 Network for USD$2,000,000. K2N promises better service, more and faster servers, improved gameplay and an improved community. The servers officially opened on February 17, 2006 and the beta test period ended on April 21st, when the servers were commercially released.

Ok, that's 2 million down in real money. How many GM's will that pay for?

Here's their GM ads:

#9897847 Irvine, CA US The Eastridge Group 08/13/2006
    Fluent Polish, Portuguese, Turkish and Spanish Game Masters needed!!
    Fluent Polish, Portuguese, Turkish and Spanish Game Masters needed!!Get into the Game Industry as a Bilingual Game Master for K2 Network! The Eastridge Group, in conjunction with K2 Network, Inc., is seeking Game Masters! K2 Network is known for their exciting Massively Multiplayer Online Games, including Knight Online, FX Golf, Global MU Online and their upcoming FPS title, War Rock! Fulltime, weekdays and weekends, must be flexible Summary:&nbs...
    Career Focus: Customer Service / Arts, Entertainment & Gaming Experience Level: Less than 1 year

Or this one:
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sof/212655669.html

Thing is, the last full ad with salary from them started GM's at $12 per hour. That's nothing in CA. Low salary = GM injection.

And security, about that . . .

This is the sole effective effort I've seen from them, and I think it was primarily oriented at keeping MU from degenerating to the mess KO has.

http://www.k2network.net/nw_sub27.php

This is the way you can expect KO to evolve in the future, and I'd expect to see the abyss locked out save for paying customers pretty soon. CSW and LW certainly will be - effectively speaking, they are now.

http://www.k2network.net/pr_sub4.php

They have advertised jobs on GamaSutra, but they were for

K2 Network -- Irvine, CA, United States
    FPS Level Designer

Which is obviously a map designer for WarRock.

I read something a while back that said they had paid out big money for WarRock, but I can't find it now.