Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Sethesh actaualy i dont think your IP will say if u are retarded ore not. Maby u ...
Page: 11

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    actaualy i dont think your IP will say if u are retarded ore not. Maby u where talking about your IQ with i think is very low :lol:
    haha you're so funny, not.

Symbiotic

illuminati, symbiosis and dream, best alliance on the castle ever :wub: no one will take it from them and KEEP it, it might fall down in the war but they will always get it back, and f9, raine and zero, keep on talkin to your gm buddies capiche?

Kailean

Originally posted by Symbiotic
    illuminati, symbiosis and dream, best alliance on the castle ever :wub: *no one will take it from them and KEEP it, it might fall down in the war but they will always get it back, and f9, raine and zero, keep on talkin to your gm buddies capiche?
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    k, and who are u?

pff

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by Symbiotic
    illuminati, symbiosis and dream, best alliance on the castle ever :wub: *no one will take it from them and KEEP it, it might fall down in the war but they will always get it back, and f9, raine and zero, keep on talkin to your gm buddies capiche?

wtfu r u saying? oO

You're no different to lemonfreezer posting as northernmonkey. Get some fucking balls and admit your identity you sad twat. And having a go at raine, doesnt get much lower than that. Any criticism she receives can be equally levelled at you grid. You have this fucking retarded attitude that if someone outside illuminati can make +8 items they are cheating, get a fucking life. Maybe if you are as bad at upgrading as your clan are at pking it would explain this.

But then again any clan that will recruit kohackers (filou) and people begging in pm's for hack sites, are pretty pathetic. Get off your high horse. You will lose the castle as soon as some decent clans bother to turn up, your bug abusing isn't much help against an army of bug abusers. Funny, the hypocrisy of Futile complaining about combo being bug abuse, minorheal-combo being bug abuse and catapult key spam being bug abuse when annihilation did it, but SURPRISE SURPRISE its all of a sudden ok for illuminati to do it. Go Go Ares-Police!

You guys are just hilariously bad.

Kailean

if they would loose the castle, the fact that some1 actually transformed into a catapult would be considered as a cheat -_-

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000
    You're no different to lemonfreezer posting as northernmonkey. Get some fucking balls and admit your identity you sad twat. And having a go at raine, doesnt get much lower than that. Any criticism she receives can be equally levelled at you grid. You have this fucking retarded attitude that if someone outside illuminati can make +8 items they are cheating, get a fucking life. Maybe if you are as bad at upgrading as your clan are at pking it would explain this. *

But then again any clan that will recruit kohackers (filou) and people begging in pm's for hack sites, are pretty pathetic. Get off your high horse. You will lose the castle as soon as some decent clans bother to turn up, your bug abusing isn't much help against an army of bug abusers. Funny, the hypocrisy of Futile complaining about combo being bug abuse, minorheal-combo being bug abuse and catapult key spam being bug abuse when annihilation did it, but SURPRISE SURPRISE its all of a sudden ok for illuminati to do it. Go Go Ares-Police!

I am * just hilariously sad .

Psy

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    You're no different to lemonfreezer posting as northernmonkey. Get some fucking balls and admit your identity you sad twat. And having a go at raine, doesnt get much lower than that. Any criticism she receives can be equally levelled at you grid. You have this fucking retarded attitude that if someone outside illuminati can make +8 items they are cheating, get a fucking life. Maybe if you are as bad at upgrading as your clan are at pking it would explain this. *

[/b]
    Uhm... Erm... Horse cock ftw.

Nice comeback, aah the smell of victory. Why couldnt you guys do ares a favour and stay on edana? It's not like anyone would miss having bosses lured away by lvl 70s who can't out-damage anyone else lol! :rollseyes:

Come on i'm still waiting for my last post to be dissected and quoted by one of your cronies, who will fail to make any point whatsoever and will just dig his hole a little deeper. And yes, horses ftw.

Kik0

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Uhm... Erm... Horse cock ftw.[/b]
    Good call, I was about to say this thread needs more horse cock....

Symbiotic

this topic is actually getting to be more of a drama than a comedy. The more and more people try to take the castle the more and more they say the alliance, in particular illuminati, is cheating. I'm sorry but as long as I have played on ares I hae noticed that Illuminati and Symbiosis are the two most legit clans on the server. Its funny how ready2die, a babashop clan, especially james on semperfi, are also on here complaining about the supposed cheating. It's a shame you guys can't buy skills as you can buy ur armors and jewels. And zero, you're just an ignorant little kid with no life.

And to all who think they can take the castle, keep trying, maybe when there is less than 20 people defending it like last time you might take it and keep it.

he symbiotic... why is it nessecary to shout ready2die clan blablabla complaining about cheating blablaba, while only 1 person of ready2die here, said that...

i dont get. and also cuz he said that the whole clan doesnt have any skills,babashop blabla etc...

i really dont get sorry.

maybe u can explain,ty

also duran saying that during csw, he was just havin fun and thought it was funny to say, no need to make a flamefest about that, he was just having a good time going to csw and play abit.. we didnt call 100 other clans we just go to csw for fun and try take the castle with our ally newtown clan

hope we have more csw's like this.also think ilumminati did a nice job defending it

sexynoodles

Originally posted by Sh11t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sh11t)</div>
    Originally posted by sexynoodles@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves

huh? only 1 priest in party r2d

so great work

the next time ill be there

you forgot about me my love <_<

we have 1 and 1/2 healer
    Why do you say 1/2 healer? :/
    Im not a full healer so i can't heal everyone atm
    And 7 people on vent saying cure/heal/full heal xxx :P Not easy for a french guys ^^[/b]
    nonono, there was only 1 priest in the party at the time, and it was you, im just half a healer :lol:

sexynoodles

i think somebody has to lock this topic, my eyes are hurting reading all those big words... :wacko:

Symbiotic

Originally posted by Sand
    he symbiotic... why is it nessecary to shout ready2die clan blablabla complaining about cheating blablaba, while only 1 person of ready2die here, said that...

i dont get. and also cuz he said that the whole clan doesnt have any skills,babashop blabla etc...

i really dont get sorry.

maybe u can explain,ty

also duran saying that during csw, he was just havin fun and thought it was funny to say, no need to make a flamefest about that, he was just having a good time going to csw and play abit.. we didnt call 100 other clans we just go to csw for fun and try take the castle with our ally newtown clan

hope we have more csw's like this.also think ilumminati did a nice job defending it
    ur right, my mistake, there are some legit ppl in that clan such as you/dean and some others. but i find it humorous how some ppl think they are the ultimate player in ko just because they have a +2skelly belt and +1 unigues all the rest of the way around.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast