Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well thts bullshit u r touched by my glave n thn u run like a little girl n wait for ...
Page: 12

well thts bullshit u r touched by my glave n thn u run like a little girl n wait for moondance to duff me but thn i come back after death n get u back B)
    Originally posted by 0000000
    In all games there are inferior players who are jealous of better players. you always were the butt of rogue jokes, you were only 70 from being a lazy leecher, whereas i worked for 70. how do you expect me to act when i am surrounded by complete and utter MORONS who accuse anyone better of cheating? You could have discussed rogue healing with me after i beat krakatoa and yourself quite easily, but you have to resort to cheat accusations, which loses you any respect. Quite what your issue with ebay is im not quite sure, the 2 shells and eme's i did buy for usd were not on ebay and didnt really change my char much. But i know you would rather think i am all ebay right? This problem isn't unique to illuminati, i see it everywhere. The KO community is filled with utterly thick players with no coordination who cannot do simple things. God forbid any of you try playing Q3 CPMA or something skilled * This is why they see a remotely good player and assume he must be cheating. You guys are no different. Your attitude is wrong, you should always strive to improve instead of knocking the other guy. *

And how did we have 100 people show up when our only full ally was patriot? bit of an exaggeration huh... fact was that we were still outnumbered by Dream and Sexmachines who were the only reason u kept the castle. Did it ever occur to you that other people might be competing with us for the crystal? *:rollseyes: *

and flamethrow maybe your selective memory wiped out the day turkey dc'd, and it was my party vs your party in cz. That was a fun day, you guys ended up logging off after losing maybe 6 or 7 times. point still stands, you guys dont stand a chance in an equal fight or even 6v8. You need to have a word with lotusflower. Ask him why one day when i went to arena he started giving all kinds of abuse to me, moondance and F9 when i had NEVER talked to him before. You are a bunch of hypocrites. He obviously cannot stand losing and consistently sends letters when he does. People think they can get away with sending me abusive letters and i wont respond, but you need to realise that im gonna give it right back to you until you shut the fuck up. *

the funny thing is that f9 has average gear at best and i was using homemade shards all week yet no one notices the difference lol. Sorry but losing 100ap isn't going to affect us dominating the shitty human parties im afraid. Yes, i owned your arguments, thank you very much. I suggest you think before you type more drivel. *

Ooooohh they are so jealous of us, *
    I dont get what is the fuss, *
    Just cos they die
    And then start to cry
    When zero puts his shard up your arse!

He must be an E-bay dick, *
    To kill them so frickin quick!
    His shards were plus nine,
    Used abyss pots all the time,
    And did that ctrl-minor trick!

Futile pretty much sucks,
    Hits hard but can't kill much, *
    Leeched harpies all day, *
    While zero learned to PK,
    And now zero he cannot touch!

Thankyou Goodnight!! *

OrcTank

Originally posted by Volcanic

LOL@ the ebayer. I guess +8 chitins are average then(atleast when you`ve blown a few thousand $$)
    z ive even made +8 chittins, you really have to be a newb or have never been on the anvil to have not made any. shit i make them by axident trying to break +7s for other items.

so lets do 1v1s naked

z flamethrow i was only on here to defend raine but whatever. we are not baba shopped thats why the majority of our clan wears +7s. at the same time your pathetic little clan can barley stand up on its own 2 feet much less fight against us. if you want to pit a challange say it and we will be there.

Dmio

Nice comeback, aah the smell of victory. Why couldnt you guys do ares a favour and stay on edana? It's not like anyone would miss having bosses lured away by lvl 70s who can't out-damage anyone else lol! *:rollseyes: *

Come on i'm still waiting for my last post to be dissected and quoted by one of your cronies, who will fail to make any point whatsoever and will just dig his hole a little deeper. And yes, horses ftw.

Macaulay Culkin likes horses ^_^

Milkshaker

Nice comeback, aah the smell of victory. Why couldnt you guys do ares a favour and stay on edana? It's not like anyone would miss having bosses lured away by lvl 70s who can't out-damage anyone else lol! *:rollseyes: *

Come on i'm still waiting for my last post to be dissected and quoted by one of your cronies, who will fail to make any point whatsoever and will just dig his hole a little deeper. And yes, horses ftw.
    You are so you. I want to hear you be the first to report someone for bug abuse the first time you see someone rebuff in a leveling party... I mean, after all, Taking off a buff before it has expired must certainly be a bug by your definition. Furthermore, I do not know why I crawled back to this post... bored I guess, all you have to do is go to delos and try it... simply buy 4 or 5 catapult keys more or less and put one on... double click the icon to cancel it and put another on and you will see that everyone can do it and it is not a bug. <_<

If you will not do this then you are proving to yourself and to everyone else that you do not wish to improve anyone's game experience. Instead, you just want to talk trash, talk about yourself, and make people feel bad who just want to enjoy the game.

I am tired of reading all the hate post so i think i am gonna go get some sleep and let 000000 and all the antư Illuminati ppl have the last say, since that is all they really want anyway and they wont stop until they feel as though they are righteous and superior to everyone else.

Peace B)

It really amazes me how illuminati call me "1 celled brain warrior" when I've shown more intelligence in this post than any of the aforementioned. I enjoy dismantling your arguments and taking the piss out of you whenever provoked, so keep it up.

My comment was geared more toward the members of illuminati making the accusations and adding fuel to the fire (Futile, Vishnu, Dmio) I personally don't have a problem with you krakatoa, you do make false accusations however you don't constantly flame people for no reason. Same goes for milkshaker, I don't see him even making the accusations so I have no problem with him.

The three mentioned above have till the end of the weekend to answer the questions. You know why I can force you to reveal your true identity Vishnu? Because you may be just another ban evader. This may be a public forum, however the owners and mods of this forum can do as they please. You broke the rules by flaming and flooding the forum with useless bullshit.

I'd like to see evidence of where I have backed up zero for no reason other than being his friend.

Dmio

Originally posted by Eric
    It really amazes me how illuminati call me "1 celled brain warrior" when I've shown more intelligence in this post than any of the aforementioned. *I enjoy dismantling your arguments and taking the piss out of you whenever provoked, so keep it up. *

My comment was geared more toward the members of illuminati making the accusations and adding fuel to the fire (Futile, Vishnu, Dmio) *I personally don't have a problem with you krakatoa, you do make false accusations however you don't constantly flame people for no reason. *Same goes for milkshaker, I don't see him even making the accusations so I have no problem with him.

The three mentioned above have till the end of the weekend to answer the questions. *You know why I can force you to reveal your true identity Vishnu? *Because you may be just another ban evader. *This may be a public forum, however the owners and mods of this forum can do as they please. *You broke the rules by flaming and flooding the forum with useless bullshit.

I'd like to see evidence of where I have backed up zero for no reason other than being his friend.

in your 1st Line, you answered your own question why we call u this.

I answered my own question? You can't even spell correctly and you're trying to tell me that I am dumb?

Dmio

What happened to your post Dmio? *Yet again trying to call me a "1 celled brain warrior" when you can't even spell correctly...
    ?

and its Single Braincelled warrior.

Dmio

I answered my own question? *You can't even spell correctly and you're trying to tell me that I am dumb?
    nice edit, dont wana look like a moron now do you? thank fuck i quoted u fastly ^_^

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    What happened to your post Dmio? *Yet again trying to call me a "1 celled brain warrior" when you can't even spell correctly...
    ?

and its Single Braincelled warrior.[/b]
    Wow... you just tried to insult me yet you have no idea that single and one are synonymous.

When you get above a 135 on an IQ test, come back and talk to me kiddo
    I edited it because originaly I couldn't reply to your post because you deleted then reposted it , still haven't figured out basic functions of a forum?

Dmio

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Dmio@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

?

and its Single Braincelled warrior.
    Wow... you just tried to insult me yet you have no idea that single and one are synonymous.

When you get above a 135 on an IQ test, come back and talk to me kiddo [/b]
    yes, i was thinking of you when i posted, you are after all the single Braincelled warrior

Vishnu

My ingame name is the same as my ko4life nick, happy, runnerboy

Originally posted by Vishnu
    as a member of illuminati? I doubt it.

Vishnu

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    as a member of illuminati? I doubt it.[/b]
    I never claimed I am a member of Illuminati