Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu Oh I'm sorry a certain friend of yours can't even leave people families out ...
Page: 13

Vishnu

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    Oh I'm sorry a certain friend of yours can't even leave people families out of his retarded rants, tough shit. So IN, chitin shield chitins +8 etc arent considerd as pimped gear? Cut that shit lmao
    if i remember correctly the chittin shield was a gift(correct me if im wrong raine), chittins +8 are not very hard to get they drop +1 from everything, so you can shove that up your ass prick. and the in. for all the clans raine has been in and for how long she has been playing i wouldnt expect much less. all her uniques are +0, so wheres the issue? she has above avg gear for her level, she is 1 of the most popular people in this game, no cheating what so ever, has not flamed anyone yet your pathetic ass continues to flame her. i guess she didnt heal you fast enough 1 day but your ass is newb so really how can u expect any priest to be good when you probably cant make it to the bowl solo pking.

No not her sweetness but im saying your a newb pos that not only sucks at a video game but your pathic in life to pick on a good person.

raine :wub:[/b]
    She's shit and picked the wrong friends, not my fault

a more recent screenshot, one of actually in illuminati... and I thought meow mix was on another server

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000
    You're no different to lemonfreezer posting as northernmonkey. Get some fucking balls and admit your identity you sad twat. And having a go at raine, doesnt get much lower than that.. Any criticism she receives can be equally levelled at you grid. You have this fucking retarded attitude that if someone outside illuminati can make +8 items they are cheating, get a fucking life. Maybe if you are as bad at upgrading as your clan are at pking it would explain this. *

Remember this 1 asshole, goes way fucking lower, hipocrit.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3450/ab...alisntityu9.jpg

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric
    a more recent screenshot, one of actually in illuminati... and I thought meow mix was on another server
    I play Vishnu on edana, been posted already

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    I play Vishnu on edana, been posted already[/b]
    well you havent named your ARES name that is in illuminati.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

well you havent named your ARES name that is in illuminati.[/b]
    Proof that that I am currently in Illuminati?

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

well you havent named your ARES name that is in illuminati.[/b]
    Proof that that I am currently in Illuminati?[/b][/quote]
    considering you keep referring to yourself as being a member in illuminati, I guess that tipped me off. Why are you making it so blatant that you are Grid or Lemon, I mean fuck... at least try to make up a decent lie.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    Originally posted by Eric
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

well you havent named your ARES name that is in illuminati.
    Proof that that I am currently in Illuminati?[/b]
    considering you keep referring to yourself as being a member in illuminati, I guess that tipped me off. Why are you making it so blatant that you are Grid or Lemon, I mean fuck... at least try to make up a decent lie.[/b][/quote]

Well I'm pking, Illuminati dont pk, guess you were wrong

Originally posted by OrcTank@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Oh I'm sorry a certain friend of yours can't even leave people families out of his retarded rants, tough shit. So IN, chitin shield chitins +8 etc arent considerd as pimped gear? Cut that shit lmao

if i remember correctly the chittin shield was a gift(correct me if im wrong raine), chittins +8 are not very hard to get they drop +1 from everything, so you can shove that up your ass prick. and the in. for all the clans raine has been in and for how long she has been playing i wouldnt expect much less. all her uniques are +0, so wheres the issue? she has above avg gear for her level, she is 1 of the most popular people in this game, no cheating what so ever, has not flamed anyone yet your pathetic ass continues to flame her. i guess she didnt heal you fast enough 1 day but your ass is newb so really how can u expect any priest to be good when you probably cant make it to the bowl solo pking.

No not her sweetness but im saying your a newb pos that not only sucks at a video game but your pathic in life to pick on a good person.

raine :wub:
    She's shit and picked the wrong friends, not my fault[/b]
    you fucken moron, why do u keep bringing raine into this. she has done nothing to provoke such comment from you, back the fuck off and leave her alone

hushie

maybe we all need a group hug

Vishnu

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse:</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

She's shit and picked the wrong friends, not my fault[/b]

you fucken moron, why do u keep bringing raine into this. she has done nothing to provoke such comment from you, back the fuck off and leave her alone[/b][/quote]

She's still shit

well why dont you get on a priest and show us you can do better...

if not shut the fuck up

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse:
    Originally posted by Vishnu
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

She's shit and picked the wrong friends, not my fault

you fucken moron, why do u keep bringing raine into this. she has done nothing to provoke such comment from you, back the fuck off and leave her alone[/b]
    She's still shit[/b][/quote]

Moron ...

Kik0

Fuck you grobs, you're still orc

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Kik0
    Fuck you grobs, you're still orc
    No im not.