Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YAY!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:...
Page: 14

Kik0

YAY!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

_ryu_

Illuminati -> were, are and always will be a bunch of bug abusers with no skill.

Their members are retarded and think that by playing a game fairly or not but having some numbers represented as pixels will make them better ppl. twats

zero -> ur retarded as well, dont need to answere their flames, I bet they enjoy it cause its just plain stupid to answer to a joke topic. And your posts are hilarious cause of the high lvl of stupidity.

Eric -> seemed correct to me and based his sentences apart from everyone else.

Now this game is teh shit. Everyone plays for the USD in the end or just cause they are simply sad in RL.

And the amazing response for all this is.....

vishnu you're shit and picked the wrong friends sorry.

Ok so now for round one of my favourite game, am not am to here I'll kick it off for you.

Vishnu you picked the wrong friends and are shit, AM NOT!

AM TO!

AM NOT!

AM TO!

ok your turn, my god this library is fun

Sethesh

This SS that Vishnu posted about him has more then 1/2 year - i can see Iamsosry on human side lol. His a total moron to me - how can u describe other way some1 that is ashamed to tell his nick lol. And i dont think he is in illuminati he is just licking illu ass (maby wanna join them). He is from Dream in my opinion couse i didnt see that type of morons in Symbiosis clan.

somewhere above he wrote (dont wanna look for it atm):

... you will lose alot of money on catapults = more money for Illuminati and us

US - so he is in ally with illu - Symbiosis and Dream only.As i sad i will not belive his from Symbiosis couse they are ok in my opinion so only Dream TM left hehe.

snipelord

Originally posted by hushie
    maybe we all need a group hug
    naked in a shower?

lotusflower

first of all i want to make my point a bit clearly. Cus 00000 is saying things again about me which i never said before, but i am used to his crap, he trying to make ppl look bad, i just said moondance isnt such a great priest and she get alot of respect which is in my opinion totally not correct, and i talking about skills alone. That is all i was sayin. The reaction of 00000 is so funny after of curs.

And about csw, yea maybe we gonna loose castle but what u espect u gonna attack wiht 3-4 topclans... Other reason is not all of our clan isnt their to help illu, like me i cant go cus i have baskettraining same time, so i can only pray they survive the battle and keep it . And ssundevils.. yesterday was funny, we pwned full thelast clan, including all your babashopped warriors, noobthelast, warriorthelast with 4 ppl, 2 mages ( supportmage and firemage), me and a rogue. Really i laughed my ass off.

And to RtD, i know many of them in their clan, they good clan and good friends of me but if u are honest... their are many babashoppers in it. Kloud, semper, that new rogue 000xxx0 or what ever his name is and many more . So plz it is so silly if u deny it.

have fun

Volcanic

Originally posted by _ryu_
    Illuminati -> were, are and always will be a bunch of bug abusers with no skill.

Their members are retarded and think that by playing a game fairly or not but having some numbers represented as pixels will make them better ppl. twats

zero -> ur retarded as well, dont need to answere their flames, I bet they enjoy it cause its just plain stupid to answer to a joke topic. And your posts are hilarious cause of the high lvl of stupidity.

Eric -> seemed correct to me and based his sentences apart from everyone else.

Now this game is teh shit. Everyone plays for the USD in the end or just cause they are simply sad in RL.
    Hello. So what did we do to you then? Another child like DM or inferno that cant cope with being beaten by 2 or 3 people? It doesn`t matter anyway. Either way, our gear`s good enough. No one in my clan thinks that fair play will make us better people, maybe not playing KO yes. But, i feel clean, i have no problem with the size of my knob, nor do i feel this urge to be the best. What about you? You can stick to your USD and i`ll stick to farming. Good day.

@ssundevil. I accept. Couple of quick rules?

1. no jewelery :P
    2. As naked people with +8`s, it wont last long. So, wood staffs for weapons? Or daggers, im not bothered. It should be a good laugh though

_ryu_

1. I never spent a cent on this game.
    2. I play like 5h a week at most now... cause of the kiddos cheating are takin all the fun from it. My friends already quit playing ares or the game itself...
    3. I dont care bout being killed by u shitface's. Makes no difference its a game. U are just all retarded by posting this shit here. lol

get a life

Volcanic

Originally posted by _ryu_
    1. I never spent a cent on this game.
    2. I play like 5h a week at most now... cause of the kiddos cheating are takin all the fun from it. My friends already quit playing ares or the game itself...
    3. I dont care bout being killed by u shitface's. Makes no difference its a game. U are just all retarded by posting this shit here. lol

get a life
    1. Nice ^_^ Not even on premium?
    2. Sadly, this seems more and more common everyday. You aren`t the only one
    3. Orc then are we? It`s nothing personal pal, its just a game, just like you said.(and why reply or post yourself?)

I have one thanks, as im sure everyone does.

_ryu_

Originally posted by Volcanic

1. Nice ^_^ Not even on premium?
    2. Sadly, this seems more and more common everyday. You aren`t the only one *
    3. Orc then are we? It`s nothing personal pal, its just a game, just like you said.(and why reply or post yourself?)

I have one thanks, as im sure everyone does.
    not even on premium.
    I'm lvl 71 with crap gear but at least I had some fun building my char.
    yeah i'm orc.

Anyway I'm just passing by... tryin to buy a WP

Kranitnova

Originally posted by lotusflower
    first of all i want to make my point a bit clearly. *Cus 00000 is saying things again about me which i never said before, but i am used to his crap, he trying to make ppl look bad, i just said moondance isnt such a great priest and she get alot of respect which is in my opinion totally not correct, and i talking about skills alone. That is all i was sayin. The reaction of 00000 is so funny after of curs.
    In contradiction with other people (even my own brother) i dont rly judge people in this game by they skill, for example i dont know raine well, all i know is that he/she? is reasonable and nice person in the contacts i had with him/her. For me thats more important then being able to tap some button rly fast. Respect is earned various ways and for me its not by skill sry its in the actions towards people i judge.

greetz

Sustain

lol at ares

If only i screenshotted what lotusflower said about raine. its a shame that you are a bunch of lying hypocrites. As for your definition of respect, i respect people who are straight-up and dont talk shit behind your back, which makes lotusflower a dumb piece of shit and most of you guys idiots for defending him without knowing the facts. It's no coincidence that the only time we fell out with some humans is when we went karus and started killing them. Get a life, its just a game. Anyone who sends crybaby letters in a game is just pathetic beyond reason (lotusflower and lemonfreezer).

@ryu: dont know who the fuck you are but if you wanna get involved thats fine. If you're going to call me stupid without even a counter-argument then i think you are an utter cretin. Dont waste my time kid. If you are so e-cool then maybe go outside and pimp your ho's... oh wait..

And its not worth 1v1ing krakatoa with rules, he will just ignore them and cry cheat if he still loses. All i can recommend is bringing plenty of magic hammers

Vishnu

If only i screenshotted what lotusflower said about raine. its a shame that you are a bunch of lying hypocrites. As for your definition of respect, i respect people who are straight-up and dont talk shit behind your back, which makes lotusflower a dumb piece of shit and most of you guys idiots for defending him without knowing the facts. It's no coincidence that the only time we fell out with some humans is when we went karus and started killing them. Get a life, its just a game. Anyone who sends crybaby letters in a game is just pathetic beyond reason (lotusflower and lemonfreezer).
    Keep going retard

http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/8761/bi...ggerknobel2.jpg

Futile Rhetoric

^ I like this one more, really.