Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL, First off i see that most people are still uneducated about illuminati as they have always been. Second, ryu ...
Page: 15

mordeth

LOL,

First off i see that most people are still uneducated about illuminati as they have always been. Second, ryu anytime you want to meet up in cz I can show you how much i truly suck at this game, after all I am the member of illuminati with the least amount of nps, but I promise you that at the end of the fight you will be the one laying on the ground dead.

To my fellows in illuminati, I'm sorry that i missed one hell of a csw. To my friends in Ready2Die (Magic, DrDuran, etc.) great fight guys and hope to actually be there the next time you guys go for the castle.

To all the haters, don't hate us just because you don't understand us.

And finally remember, no matter who you are in this game there is always someone better out there. So play the game to enjoy it, not to show how you are a rash unintelligent child on the forums.

P.S. F9 come back human I miss the drunk king messages those where the shit :wub:

Peace,
    Deth

But that pm refers to owning ppl, which he did...

Blancanieves

Originally posted by mordeth
    LOL,

To all the haters, don't hate us just because you don't understand us. *

And finally remember, no matter who you are in this game there is always someone better out there. *So play the game to enjoy it, not to show how you are a rash unintelligent child on the forums.

P.S. F9 come back human I miss the drunk king messages those where the shit *:wub: *

Peace,
    Deth
    AMEN mordeth AMEN

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    But that pm refers to owning ppl, which he did...
    Not really; he tried to set up rules which ensured his victory, but his opponent never agreed to them. "Owning", my ass

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    Originally posted by Eric
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

a more recent screenshot, one of actually in illuminati... and I thought meow mix was on another server

I play Vishnu on edana, been posted already

well you havent named your ARES name that is in illuminati.
    Proof that that I am currently in Illuminati?[/b]
    considering you keep referring to yourself as being a member in illuminati, I guess that tipped me off. Why are you making it so blatant that you are Grid or Lemon, I mean fuck... at least try to make up a decent lie.[/b][/quote]

Your theories are weak, better come up with something better yourself

Oh then go combine all the jewels u got from isloon and fight him in arean.The loser can stfu and this thread can be locked

Oh and who da hell is Vishnu

Vishnu

Oh and who da hell is Vishnu
    Your daddy Yuber, your daddy

Volcanic

Oh then go combine all the jewels u got from isloon and fight him in arean.The loser can stfu and this thread can be locked
    Who pissed on your bonfire? You don`t have to read it, nor reply.

@0000000. What can i say. I dont agree, condone or care about Raine, nor the shit people are giving her. But, doesn`t it sting when someone you know(having fuck all to do with it either) has someone talk shit about them. Karma, my son, karma.

But..but..I love you krakaktiasdafoasdfa

Vish: really? but no one is good enough to be my daddy yet so who are u! why do u hide behind ur name!!

Blancanieves

Originally posted by lotusflower

And to RtD, i know many of them in their clan, they good clan and good friends of me but if u are honest... their are many babashoppers in it. Kloud, ......

have fun

huh? i dont have anything againts bbshopers...but my Bro Kloud isnt babashoper
    b4 talk ask first..

_ryu_

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    @ryu: dont know who the fuck you are but if you wanna get involved thats fine. If you're going to call me stupid without even a counter-argument then i think you are an utter cretin. Dont waste my time kid. If you are so e-cool then maybe go outside and pimp your ho's... oh wait.. *
    [/b]
    I'm a player like u. Since when ur fukin superior to everyone's dumbass?
    I just throwed my opinion, don't like it? i dont give a flying fuk seriously.

<!--QuoteBegin-mordeth

LOL,

First off i see that most people are still uneducated about illuminati as they have always been. *Second, ryu anytime you want to meet up in cz I can show you how much i truly suck at this game, after all I am the member of illuminati with the least amount of nps, but I promise you that at the end of the fight you will be the one laying on the ground dead.

Peace,
    Deth
    Yeah, We are all wrong bout illuminati right? Like in KE in one of the few wars I went, I was defending warder with the doors closed and illuminati's entire party comes through the wall... lol
    That awesome SKILLS m8.

Anyway, idc I've always been out of the kids fights about leetness and noobness.
    I really don't understand why pixels make u feel superior when the magical word in the screen appears "YOU WIN".
    Gives u pleasure?

I prefer some fine girl ass, that's pleasure :rollseyes:

PS: zero, don't call me a kid since u dont know me. Always the same twat thinks he's superior. rofl @ u and ur pathetic posts.

Banned

And the Academy Award goes to...

Elmoira

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower

And to RtD, i know many of them in their clan, they good clan and good friends of me but if u are honest... their are many babashoppers in it. Kloud, ......

have fun

b4 talk ask first..[/b]

Ok , your brother Kloud may not be a babashoper , he is just a scammer , ask him to give me back my chitin shield +7 and lycaon hammer +6 that he sold to buy his items , ive been waiting + 1 year for him to give back and now that he is clan leader maybe can do something?

Blancanieves

Originally posted by Elmoira+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elmoira)</div>
    Originally posted by Blancanieves@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower

have fun

b4 talk ask first..

Ok , your brother Kloud may not be a babashoper , he is just a scammer , ask him to give me back my chitin shield +7 and lycaon hammer +6 that he sold to buy his items , ive been waiting + 1 year for him to give back and now that he is clan leader maybe can do something?[/b]
    elmoira if u want talk we can talk but im sure that illuminaty will bann u k?..
    also u and ur Char Konan with ur Friend Luis scamm me Gold premium... if u want i can open my umbrella to make shit..

PD: elmoira valgo mas x lo q callo que x lo que ablo, asta donde yo se el pago hace mas de 1 año x tu char no te pago lo que acordasteis, pero te devolvio el char.. asike lo q te pagó es algo proporcional a lo que recivió no veo el scamm x ninguna parte pero si kieres mierda soltamos mierda, no he soltado mierda de ti no vengas a soltar de el cuando ni si kiera postea ok?

that i said ,

sorry for spanish