Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok ill explain to all ,when i quitted game Kloud was going to buy my char 1 year ago for ...
Page: 16

Elmoira

Ok ill explain to all ,when i quitted game Kloud was going to buy my char 1 year ago for 500 dollars , he send me 100 USD first , so i gave him acces to my account , he sold all my important items and then dissappear , from msn and from game , after he come back to play he recognizes the debt , but allways says someday will pay me back. Ill gladly will send him those 100 USD back if he ever give me back my chitin shield +7 and lycaon hammer +6 at least .
    Now in spanish for blanca

Ok les explicare a todos , hace un aņo cuando deje de jugar Kloud me iba a comprar mi priest por 500 dolares , me mando primero 100 dolares , asi que le di acceso a mi cuenta , el vendio todos mis items importantes y desaparecio , del msn y del juego , despues cuando volvio a jugar reconocio la deuda , pero siempre dice que algun dia me pagara. Yo feliz le mandare los 100 dolares de vuelta si alguna vez me devuelve mi chitin shield +7 y lycaon hammer +6 al menos.

Blancanieves

sorry my english is so bad... but that is not right all elmoira
    come msn and translate for me

"if u want i can open my umbrella to make shit.. "

thats the best line ever

Ancient noob Senior Member

what time does csw start on saturday on ares? the time listed on knightonlineworld.com for saturday is incorrect.

Vishnu

Originally posted by bigbadbill
    what time does csw start on saturday on ares? *the time listed on knightonlineworld.com for saturday is incorrect.
    There is no war on saturdays, In rofd it was meant to be only one csw again, on saturdays, it's on wensdays though.

Ancient noob Senior Member

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigbadbill
    what time does csw start on saturday on ares? *the time listed on knightonlineworld.com for saturday is incorrect.
    There is no war on saturdays, In rofd it was meant to be only one csw again, on saturdays, it's on wensdays though.[/b]
    thanks for the info =)

still waiting for those answers from the 3 I named.

Vishnu

sheriff eric

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.
    Other than grid your clan is full of awful priests... Raine is up to par with grid trust me , I've pked with both. And soon if you're going to go behind an anonymity facade like NorthenMonkey did, you'll find yourself banned. If you're going to shit talk have the balls to name yourself.

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys barely PKed and were average at best, your entire party depended on Grid and had no actual PK sense. I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke.
    Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you so jealous that your judgement is impaired?

And to Futile about those "dd shell boots", I still have not seen a single shred of evidence as to those accusations. The accusations in themselves came from someone who had a personal vendetta against me, how can you even take them as credible unless shown evidence?

I'm really getting tired of this, you just repeat yourselves constantly without actual providing any backing to your arguments. I thought all of you were leaving ko4life? If you keep this crap up I'll show you the door myself.

Each of you Illuminati have 1 chance to answer these few questions, if you refuse to do so then you can take a hike.

1. Where do you have any evidence of zero cheating?
    2. Where do you have any evidence of DD shell boots?
    3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?[/b]
    1. Zero bought several parts of his gear from ebay, he admitt this himself, means he's a cheat.
    2. The ex-clannie of yours who revealed this havent spoken half as much bullshit as you and zero has, why would anyone trust you more?
    3. If you read trought the tread the first flaming post is by that big-mouthed, hipocrit zero you call a friend of yours. Not our fault he's jealous he's not good enough to get into Illuminati. (Yes I said us)

You can call me ' the illuminati susge', I dont have my own character on Ares anymore, but i got acess to several in Illuminati.

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.

Other than grid your clan is full of awful priests... Raine is up to par with grid trust me , I've pked with both. And soon if you're going to go behind an anonymity facade like NorthenMonkey did, you'll find yourself banned. If you're going to shit talk have the balls to name yourself.

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys barely PKed and were average at best, your entire party depended on Grid and had no actual PK sense. I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke.
    Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you so jealous that your judgement is impaired?

And to Futile about those "dd shell boots", I still have not seen a single shred of evidence as to those accusations. The accusations in themselves came from someone who had a personal vendetta against me, how can you even take them as credible unless shown evidence?

I'm really getting tired of this, you just repeat yourselves constantly without actual providing any backing to your arguments. I thought all of you were leaving ko4life? If you keep this crap up I'll show you the door myself.

Each of you Illuminati have 1 chance to answer these few questions, if you refuse to do so then you can take a hike.

1. Where do you have any evidence of zero cheating?
    2. Where do you have any evidence of DD shell boots?
    3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?
    1. Zero bought several parts of his gear from ebay, he admitt this himself, means he's a cheat.
    2. The ex-clannie of yours who revealed this havent spoken half as much bullshit as you and zero has, why would anyone trust you more?
    3. If you read trought the tread the first flaming post is by that big-mouthed, hipocrit zero you call a friend of yours. Not our fault he's jealous he's not good enough to get into Illuminati. (Yes I said us)

You can call me ' the illuminati susge', I dont have my own character on Ares anymore, but i got acess to several in Illuminati.[/b]
    - Buying gear from ebay count as cheating? I think its just as bad as abusing isloon and get items for free. Also using bug to hold the castle and get free money. Since you mentioned this please do not let me see anyone selling their char in Illunminati after they quit, cuz that is consider as a "cheat" or better yet, support cheating.
    - Where is the screen shot of DD shell boots? (If I recall, 0000000 was using chitin set for a long time)
    - Why would 0000000 wanna join Illuminati? I dont even think illuminati is ever recruiting, they have the same main players since forever.
    - As for weapon defense armors, yesterday someone just showed me a Priest shell +10 with spear and sword defense 45. I wouldnt be surprised if they caught ppl using those "GM generated items" in game, even Illumanti themselves. But there is no proof, so it is as meaningless as ur accuse.

Retards are claiming I have shell dd boots, you know how much hamster and DieWithMyKiss hate me? Why would you ever take their word for something about me... There is no such item in the game anyway to my knowledge... and if so where did I get them from? Festo could NOT create items and could not edit items. Anyway, in reply to your final comment, what have I ever said that was bullshit or not backed by evidence? You know nothing about me.

Buying items off ebay is not cheating at all if you are buying from a legit source, get your facts straight...

The questions weren't for you to repeat your bullshit lies again, but rather for you to admit that you are too fucking ignorant to realize the truth.

Blancanieves

OPEN UMBRELLAS it raining Shit

i like this post XD

flamthrow

Not that I really care anymore but I'd love to see you guys back up some of your claims aswell... For instance if we "bug the isiloon" howcome the usual bus/bes costs me a % a day? I think by "bugging" it it would come alot cheaper than that. So seriously STFU once and for all with all the trashtalk, even if it s the only thing you guys love to do.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric
    Retards are claiming I have shell dd boots, you know how much hamster and DieWithMyKiss hate me? *Why would you ever take their word for something about me... *There is no such item in the game anyway to my knowledge... and if so where did I get them from? *Festo could NOT create items and could not edit items. * Anyway, in reply to your final comment, what have I ever said that was bullshit or not backed by evidence? *You know nothing about me.

Buying items off ebay is not cheating at all if you are buying from a legit source, get your facts straight...

The questions weren't for you to repeat your bullshit lies again, but rather for you to admit that you are too fucking ignorant to realize the truth.
    How bout you get your fucking facts straight, I'm claming one of your ex-clannies claiming you have/had dd shellboots, and that I got more reasons to believe him then you, dont make up fucking lies.

Maybe you wont remember Ravens +7 chitin dd gaunts, and if there's +10 shells with weapon defs, why couldnt there be dd shellboots?

Buying of ebay gives you stuff you shouldnt have, which gives you an advance you shouldnt have, which is equal to a cheat.

Fine, my original charater was Pinkey, you want me to back my theory up by posting 1 ss of futility, krakatoa, grid, jaded, xuzie, dmio, pinkey,lemon, the list goes on is that considered as fucking proof to you? What kind of fuckign proof you want you fucking nazi?

I tell you what you want, you want proof that doesnt exist, cracks you ego that you're wrong? Suck it up, if not, prove me wrong.

What is this truth you keep refering too That zero's an utterly, menthally retarded person?

It's funny how you keep calling us inept to pk, nonshow in cz, where's your evidence of this? You scout cz 24/7? What a coincidence you know, cause I havent seen you nor, zero, nor moondance for months in cz. You wanna put me straight for not backing my shit up, you'd better cover your shit first.

I would like to point out how amused I am over the fact zero being proven a fucking hipocrit several times, changing his point of view while trying to flame us, yet to reply with one of his 'victory posts'.

I tell you what you want, you want proof that doesnt exist, cracks you ego that you're wrong? Suck it up, if not, prove me wrong.
    I find that particularly amusing, I don't need to prove I'm legit, you need to prove that I am illegit before making accusations. How could you even think that accusations were a form of evidence and that I have to disprove something that is utterly preposterous...

Cheats are created from exploiting the game code's flaws, how purchasing items that are LEGIT with money that you EARNED in the real word is cheating is beyond me... Unless of course you think zero is a hitman irl collecting his blood money