Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; - Buying gear from ebay count as cheating? I think its just as bad as abusing isloon and get items ...
Page: 17

Vishnu

- Buying gear from ebay count as cheating? I think its just as bad as abusing isloon and get items for free. Also using bug to hold the castle and get free money. Since you mentioned this please do not let me see anyone selling their char in Illunminati after they quit, cuz that is consider as a "cheat" or better yet, support cheating.
    Hipocrit, proof the we are bugging isiloon and CSW, kinda funny you refering to Isiloon,you dont even know where's located.

And yet, to find proof of Illuminati selling stuff on ebay, you'll have to get some of that evidence Eric's trying to get, non-existence.

- Where is the screen shot of DD shell boots? (If I recall, 0000000 was using chitin set for a long time) *
    - Why would 0000000 wanna join Illuminati? I dont even think illuminati is ever recruiting, they have the same main players since forever. *
    - As for weapon defense armors, yesterday someone just showed me a Priest shell +10 with spear and sword defense 45. I wouldnt be surprised if they caught ppl using those "GM generated items" in game, even Illumanti themselves. But there is no proof, so it is as meaningless as ur accuse
    Cause apparently we're the best pk clan around to quote zero at golems that day he asked to join, the real question to ask though, why would we want such a retard in the clan?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric
    I tell you what you want, you want proof that doesnt exist, cracks you ego that you're wrong? Suck it up, if not, prove me wrong.
    I find that particularly amusing, I don't need to prove I'm legit, you need to prove that I am illegit before making accusations. How could you even think that accusations were a form of evidence and that I have to disprove something that is utterly preposterous...
    How bout you look shit up, I didnt acuse you of anything, yet you demanded me to answer you.

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Not that I really care anymore but I'd love to see you guys back up some of your claims aswell... For instance if we "bug the isiloon" howcome the usual bus/bes costs me a % a day? I think by "bugging" it it would come alot cheaper than that. So seriously STFU once and for all with all the trashtalk, even if it s the only thing you guys love to do.

this made no sense... at all.

Vishnu

Originally posted by eric

Buying items off ebay is not cheating at all if you are buying from a legit source, get your facts straight... *

(K2 Policy)
    7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited. *
    Just to enlighten you

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric
    I tell you what you want, you want proof that doesnt exist, cracks you ego that you're wrong? Suck it up, if not, prove me wrong.
    I find that particularly amusing, I don't need to prove I'm legit, you need to prove that I am illegit before making accusations. How could you even think that accusations were a form of evidence and that I have to disprove something that is utterly preposterous...

Cheats are created from exploiting the game code's flaws, how purchasing items that are LEGIT with money that you EARNED in the real word is cheating is beyond me... Unless of course you think zero is a hitman irl collecting his blood money
    read it again, it's not referred to your legitness, it's referred to my ingame nick

Update: Speed Glitching, Jingling and all Bug Abuse
    Ban 30 days

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    Ban 30 days
    Define the bug we are abusing, then try to be clever

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    Ban 30 days
    Define the bug we are abusing, then try to be clever[/b]
    Using the excuse of K2 policy is simply fighting an uphill battle considering the amount of people who have spent USD on this game.
    Nitpicking at K2 policy is going pretty low, considering they don't even enforce it.

D-Returns

She's still shit
    hahaha

Word fam

Buying items off ebay is not cheating at all if you are buying from a legit source, get your facts straight...
    7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    Anothe example why we call you Uncle Eric the Single Braincelled warrior.

You know, u just prooven to me what a sucker you really are, i made u look like a fool, so you banned me, ^_^ thank you.

I came here to do what i intendet to do, so i allready achived my goals.

Any ways, still waiting for the reply of Duran, the so called self Proclaimed "G".

and eric, how exactly do you know zero dont have hardware cheatz?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@

Ban 30 days

Using the excuse of K2 policy is simply fighting an uphill battle considering the amount of people who have spent USD on this game.
    Nitpicking at K2 policy is going pretty low, considering they don't even enforce it.[/b]
    So your saying because k2 dont inforce their policy, kosp isnt considered a cheat either?

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

Nitpicking at K2 policy is going pretty low, considering they don't even enforce it.[/b]
    So your saying because k2 dont inforce their policy, kosp isnt considered a cheat either?[/b][/quote]
    k2 don't enforce trading for USD bans.

Originally posted by D-Returns
    She's still shit
    hahaha

Word fam

Buying items off ebay is not cheating at all if you are buying from a legit source, get your facts straight...
    7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.

You know, u just prooven to me what a sucker you really are, i made u look like a fool, so you banned me, ^_^ thank you.

Any ways, still waiting for the reply of Duran, the so called self Proclaimed "G".

because he actually made a video of his fingers to help someone learn how to combo?

Dmio, don't come back kiddo .

Symbiotic

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-D-Returns
    She's still shit
    hahaha

Word fam

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

because he actually made a video of his fingers to help someone learn how to combo?

Dmio, don't come back kiddo .[/b]
    but, just because he made a video doesnt mean the program can run without showing on the screen or anything.......

Originally posted by Symbiotic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Symbiotic)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-D-Returns

She's still shit
    hahaha

Word fam

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Dmio, don't come back kiddo .
    but, just because he made a video doesnt mean the program can run without showing on the screen or anything.......[/b]
    are you that jealous that you have to create bullshit even when shown evidence?

Ban 30 days
    Define the bug we are abusing, then try to be clever[/b]
    Which bug did Illumanti missed out? Ever since the rental bug, Illumanti took part (ex-IS) <3