Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div> Originally posted by Vishnu @ <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber Update: Speed Glitching, Jingling and all Bug Abuse Ban ...
Page: 18

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber

Update: Speed Glitching, Jingling and all Bug Abuse
    Ban 30 days

Define the bug we are abusing, then try to be clever
    Which bug did Illumanti missed out? Ever since the rental bug, Illumanti took part (ex-IS) <3[/b]
    Point out the ex IS members in Illuminati except for Futility, and sure, most IS members prolly abused it, for knowing futile, he didnt, prove me wrong.

Volcanic

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@

Ban 30 days

Which bug did Illumanti missed out? Ever since the rental bug, Illumanti took part (ex-IS) <3[/b]
    LOL@yuber.

Sold the pair of chitin shields you had yesterday? You only had one the day before. Ahh to be a KO Arfur Daley. You can say what you like, sticks and stones etc. There`s two words for you yuber, and your full of it.

Vishnu

are you that jealous that you have to create bullshit even when shown evidence?
    prove that he's wrong, maybe he wasnt running it at the time? He can't prove zero was using it, you can't prove he wasnt, you're both basing your acusations on false arguments

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

LOL@yuber.

Sold the pair of chitin shields you had yesterday? You only had one the day before. Ahh to be a KO Arfur Daley. You can say what you like, sticks and stones etc. There`s two words for you yuber, and your full of it.[/b][/quote]

Who said I had two? Also, I never knew Illuminati goes to Mord

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

Point out the ex IS members in Illuminati except for Futility, and sure, most IS members prolly abused it, for knowing futile, he didnt, prove me wrong.[/b][/quote]

How about you prove me wrong? Although i havent been playing for an year or so, everytime I visit forum there is always thread about Illumanti, and most of them were negative things =D

Search botton is my prove!

Vishnu

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

Which bug did Illumanti missed out? Ever since the rental bug, Illumanti took part (ex-IS) <3
    LOL@yuber.

Sold the pair of chitin shields you had yesterday? You only had one the day before. Ahh to be a KO Arfur Daley. You can say what you like, sticks and stones etc. There`s two words for you yuber, and your full of it.[/b]

Who said I had two? Also, I never knew Illuminati goes to Mord[/b][/quote]

Are you retarded? Some ppl have the guts to upgrade stuff from farming, not everyone have to buy their shit

Vishnu

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

Which bug did Illumanti missed out? Ever since the rental bug, Illumanti took part (ex-IS) <3
    Point out the ex IS members in Illuminati except for Futility, and sure, most IS members prolly abused it, for knowing futile, he didnt, prove me wrong.[/b]
    How about you prove me wrong? Although i havent been playing for an year or so, everytime I visit forum there is always thread about Illumanti, and most of them were negative things =D

Search botton is my prove![/b][/quote]

How many times have it been about Illuminati duping or hacking? Numbers of post about Illuminati killing bosses isnt really news is it

Originally posted by Volcanic
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

LOL@yuber.

Sold the pair of chitin shields you had yesterday? You only had one the day before. Ahh to be a KO Arfur Daley. You can say what you like, sticks and stones etc. There`s two words for you yuber, and your full of it.

Who said I had two? Also, I never knew Illuminati goes to Mord[/b]
    Are you retarded? Some ppl have the guts to upgrade stuff from farming, not everyone have to buy their shit[/b][/quote]

Like randomly putting Iron bow +7 on the anvil and get +8?

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

Point out the ex IS members in Illuminati except for Futility, and sure, most IS members prolly abused it, for knowing futile, he didnt, prove me wrong.[/b]

His IB+8, the first legit one on the server's still in his hand, as i recall, you could only rent weapons, wouldnt it be wiped if it was abused by him?

Volcanic

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

So, lets discount all the `illu stole my boss and made me throw my teddy`threads, and the poison pill popping up. Whats left then? Not much

Originally posted by Vishnu
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

Point out the ex IS members in Illuminati except for Futility, and sure, most IS members prolly abused it, for knowing futile, he didnt, prove me wrong.

Search botton is my prove![/b]
    His IB+8, the first legit one on the server's still in his hand, as i recall, you could only rent weapons, wouldnt it be wiped if it was abused by him?[/b][/quote]

wiped? that word dont exist in this game

Symbiotic

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

His IB+8, the first legit one on the server's still in his hand, as i recall, you could only rent weapons, wouldnt it be wiped if it was abused by him?[/b]
    wiped? that word dont exist in this game[/b][/quote]

hahaha rly? asked ppl like f9 and all his little butt buddies, not once have i seen f9 in the same gear twice, when he was human, had full shell +8, then hes orc and suddenly have just +7? hmm sounds weird.......

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

His IB+8, the first legit one on the server's still in his hand, as i recall, you could only rent weapons, wouldnt it be wiped if it was abused by him?[/b]
    wiped? that word dont exist in this game[/b][/quote]

I dont think the person who probably sold the most dupes in the game shouldnt question the legitness of Illuminati's leaders gear

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

His IB+8, the first legit one on the server's still in his hand, as i recall, you could only rent weapons, wouldnt it be wiped if it was abused by him?
    wiped? that word dont exist in this game[/b]
    I dont think the person who probably sold the most dupes in the game shouldnt question the legitness of Illuminati's leaders gear[/b][/quote]

Why thank you, I guess I will take that as a compliment..i guess the word is probably, and things I have sold to ppl never got "wiped" so I guess my items are as legit as ur leader's items?

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

Ban 30 days

wiped? that word dont exist in this game
    I dont think the person who probably sold the most dupes in the game shouldnt question the legitness of Illuminati's leaders gear[/b]
    Why thank you, I guess I will take that as a compliment..i guess the word is probably, and things I have sold to ppl never got "wiped" so I guess my items are as legit as ur leader's items?[/b][/quote]

Guess what, prove it