Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div> Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber) Originally posted by Vishnu Originally posted by PuppetYuber Originally posted ...
Page: 19

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)
    Originally posted by Vishnu
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber

Update: Speed Glitching, Jingling and all Bug Abuse
    Ban 30 days

Define the bug we are abusing, then try to be clever

Which bug did Illumanti missed out? Ever since the rental bug, Illumanti took part (ex-IS) <3

Point out the ex IS members in Illuminati except for Futility, and sure, most IS members prolly abused it, for knowing futile, he didnt, prove me wrong.

How about you prove me wrong? Although i havent been playing for an year or so, everytime I visit forum there is always thread about Illumanti, and most of them were negative things =D

Search botton is my prove!

His IB+8, the first legit one on the server's still in his hand, as i recall, you could only rent weapons, wouldnt it be wiped if it was abused by him?

wiped? that word dont exist in this game

I dont think the person who probably sold the most dupes in the game shouldnt question the legitness of Illuminati's leaders gear
    Why thank you, I guess I will take that as a compliment..i guess the word is probably, and things I have sold to ppl never got "wiped" so I guess my items are as legit as ur leader's items?[/b]
    Guess what, prove it[/b][/quote]

Prove it? My statement basically replies to urs because u couldnt prove your own accusion. The word proving shouldnt even be used in this game unless you are GM. You have been ppl to prove throughout this thread for 10 pages..what exactly are you trying to PROVE? That Illumanti is legit? Then prove it, oh shit I guess you cant.

Thread should be locked.

OrcTank

Originally posted by lotusflower

And about csw, yea maybe we gonna loose castle but what u espect u gonna attack wiht 3-4 topclans... Other reason is not all of our clan isnt their to help illu, like me i cant go cus i have baskettraining same time, so i can only pray they survive the battle and keep it . And ssundevils.. yesterday was funny, we pwned full thelast clan, including all your babashopped warriors, noobthelast, warriorthelast with 4 ppl, 2 mages ( supportmage and firemage), me and a rogue. Really i laughed my ass off. *

have fun
    so what did u massive them? you also have a cs, and im pretty sure they didnt have a priest. i would like to see you prove in anyway they are babashopped. cuz right now we can do isiloon and all the other bosses in this game while your clan is a pos that well... cant. shit happens in cz most of our warriors dont have a priest in the party and just run around debuffed. so if you feel you can take an 8 on 8 party im sure warriorthelast would be more than happy to set that up for you.

No wonder people like nychris can make 3mill np when human side is so shite. *
    Actually i beat the shit out of him in a 1 vs 1 ..

And after he couldn't beat me..
    he called his mate raggan ..
    2 vs 1 i redballed chris

i don't even got a fuckin IN.. my gear isnt that good.. i got chits +8

and btw <3 the old days

Stfu..

Lotusflower is a piece of shit
    LMAO :lol:

He is one of the best priests around the game so you should shut up already..

Symbiosis top Pk clan?? wtf. *

I never even see them in cz.
    :lol: i guess because we so strong.. you down that fast..

Actually you should take a look @ exping spots cuz most of times we exping ok ?

Don't talk shit if you don't know ..

Oh and zero.. maybe you are a better player then me..

but at least i got great friends in the game and playin this with team spirit..

you change clan from time to time isn't it?

and at least i got a life dunno if you have 1 since you online @ forums all day

Peace Out

Wow are you are a fucking moron symbiotic I have played on f9 since it was in it's 50's I know every stage of it's gear and it has never once had full shell +8.

It has always had full +7 shell, we than purchased a pauldron +8 eventually bought a helm +8 that was dupe wiped a month later (rheia made it go figure).
    We now have +8 pads which I purchased 2 months ago, so that leaves the character with 3 parts +7 and 2 parts +8. I love how you seem to think we ever had full +8 shell when I don't ever recall having any for you to see.

Having a decent priest was always an easy replacement for shell +8 or amazing +2 accessorys, I wasn't greek and I'm not in patriot now so those have never been an option for F9 to use. So if your done with your superstitious bullshit go back into your 豬圈 失敗者

Originally posted by Symbiotic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Symbiotic)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-D-Returns

She's still shit
    hahaha

Word fam

Buying items off ebay is not cheating at all if you are buying from a legit source, get your facts straight...
    7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    Anothe example why we call you Uncle Eric the Single Braincelled warrior.

You know, u just prooven to me what a sucker you really are, i made u look like a fool, so you banned me, ^_^ thank you.

I came here to do what i intendet to do, so i allready achived my goals.

Any ways, still waiting for the reply of Duran, the so called self Proclaimed "G".

and eric, how exactly do you know zero dont have hardware cheatz?

because he actually made a video of his fingers to help someone learn how to combo?

Dmio, don't come back kiddo .
    but, just because he made a video doesnt mean the program can run without showing on the screen or anything.......[/b]
    You don't get it do you... he doesn't have to prove he is legit, you have to prove that he is ILLEGIT.

Let's see some old pictures, show me where I ever have more than 2 +8 shells, some have only 1 I think.

First day I ever logged on f9.

You seriously are a fucking retard.
    And before you try to dispute them, yes it is true I went back in time and created screenshots with +7 shell instead of +8.

Colomka

Originally posted by Indiaan

2 vs 1 i redballed chris

and btw <3 the old days

Stfu..

Actually you should take a look]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='smile.gif'> ?

Peace Out
    rofl 000000, got beaten by a NN2 member hahah .

rofl Indiann i rmebe when u were 56 roflllllllllllll.

Go shave your mullet indiaan, no one believes that you actually have any friends IRL, quit joking yourself.

Anyway, Gondon how was Dmio posting on the same IP as you?

Psy

I beat Indiaan in a 1v1, so by principals of superiority I am superior to 0000000!

Banned Senior Member

How is this thread still going on....

and I beat you Indiaan o.O

Crimsonrain

2 vs 1 i redballed chris

and btw <3 the old days

Stfu..

Actually you should take a look]-->[img]http://www.ko4life.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif' border='0' valign='absmiddle' alt='smile.gif'> ?

Peace Out
    haha who the hell you think u are i fucking owned you like 5x in arena about 1 and half months ago and ny has +7 shells and i dont he had in on why dont u go ask for real 1v1 since it was morning and he had just woken up try him now pm him when he's on its aways a1

Crimsonrain

2 vs 1 i redballed chris

and btw <3 the old days

Stfu..

Peace Out
    haha who the hell you think u are i fucking owned you like 5x in arena about 1 and half months ago and ny has +7 shells and i dont he had in on why dont u go ask for real 1v1 since it was morning and he had just woken up try him now pm him when he's on its aways a1

Kranitnova

lol another nice turning of this topic. -.-

I own u all.