Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 wow i check ko4life and everyday more idiots come and display their idiocy. Indiaan you OWN ...
Page: 21

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000
    wow i check ko4life and everyday more idiots come and display their idiocy. Indiaan you OWN man, damn you took a screenshot of killing an afk person, that makes you OWNAGE. It just shows how many of you are bitterly jealous of me that you would boast about such lame things like that. I already exposed lotusflower for being a bitter fool, you can defend him all you like but it just makes you look silly. *

Cant believe the number of twats on here now, turning into ranking. At least most of the muslim trash are banned.
    All mouth, no brain. Stay banned racist hipocrit.

Indiaan__

ah cyrus..

1 vs 1 pls..

eric why ban my acc?

because i posted 1 post dissin your friends ?

i think you should ban cyrus for racisme -_-

Originally posted by Indiaan__

i think you should ban cyrus for racisme *-_-
    actually i did
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57444

Since when is muslim a race?

this website is not created to discuss religion, neither is this a forum that supports religious hatred

I Pull Gstrings DownSouth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("PADDY")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Indiaan__")

i think you should ban cyrus for racisme *-_-[/b]
    actually i did
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57444[/b][/quote]

Legend ^_^^_^

hahah eric you really desserve the title "The Single Braincelled warrior" you really do

LMAO at Your convo with Zero Paddy, funny as fuck.

Colomka [ 26 Posts ] Search
    D-Returns [ 1 Post ] Search
    I Pull Gstrings DownSouth [ 1 Post ]

I really dont get multiple accounts

Vishnu

Gondon's not Dmio, probably same proxy, Gondon's just way out of Dmio's retardation league

OrcTank

Originally posted by Eric
    +1 religion. he does the same thing for catholics.

Symbiotic

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    +1 religion. he does the same thing for catholics.[/b]
    i'd say muslim is a race because they will kill you in their ccountry if you are not muslim.....sorta like how terrorists will kill you because you are not muslim, it should be segregated as a race and not as a religion, these "musloms" are just blinded by stupid faith.

Kik0

sect? [sekt]

?noun
    1. a body of persons adhering to a particular religious faith; a religious denomination.
    2. a group regarded as heretical or as deviating from a generally accepted religious tradition.
    3. (in the sociology of religion) a Christian denomination characterized by insistence on strict qualifications for membership, as distinguished from the more inclusive groups called churches.
    4. any group, party, or faction united by a specific doctrine or under a doctrinal leader.

Gorila

Originally posted by Symbiotic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Symbiotic)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

i'd say muslim is a race because they will kill you in their ccountry if you are not muslim.....sorta like how terrorists will kill you because you are not muslim, it should be segregated as a race and not as a religion, these "musloms" are just blinded by stupid faith.[/b]

SO fukinn lame to talk like that but i dont bother (even if im a MUSLIM) the only thing that bothers me is that u keep argueing about statements of some nerd who thinks hes the best.In game for sure,but in brain....Doubt it. Guys leave this fecker to drown in his own arrogancy and try to figure the tactics for taking over the CSW.

P.S
    Zero i love u see own all el morad but dude i dont like your attitude.I would like to challenge u on duel but in real life to show u my combo. Rest In Pieces Baba

Vishnu

Originally posted by Symbiotic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Symbiotic)</div>
    Originally posted by OrcTank@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

i'd say muslim is a race because they will kill you in their ccountry if you are not muslim.....sorta like how terrorists will kill you because you are not muslim, it should be segregated as a race and not as a religion, these "musloms" are just blinded by stupid faith.[/b]
    Dude, you're retarded. Seems to me that you skipped your religion classes, there's diffrent directions of Islam, they are kinda happy to kill each other. A wise man once said all generalisation is bad, your's just retarded.

I just wanna say LOOOOL at Vishnu calling Zero a cheat because he bought 2-3 items for usd. I pretty sure most of the ppl here remember when Krakatoa tried to sell his char for usd. So by ur own rationale ur clannie is a cheat.

YAAAY for retards

Vishnu

not even I do, enlighten me