Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vishnu not even I do, enlighten me Shows how much u know about ur clannies lol. And ...
Page: 22

Originally posted by Vishnu
    not even I do, enlighten me

Shows how much u know about ur clannies lol. And u tell us ur sure Futile has a legit IB +8. Fuck that shit u can never know for sure in this game.

And go ask Krak about him selling his char, I hope he doesn't lie to u. I think it was back on ranking he tried can't remember exactly but I know he tried to sell it.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    not even I do, enlighten me

Shows how much u know about ur clannies lol. And u tell us ur sure Futile has a legit IB +8. Fuck that shit u can never know for sure in this game.

And go ask Krak about him selling his char, I hope he doesn't lie to u. I think it was back on ranking he tried can't remember exactly but I know he tried to sell it.[/b]
    If he wanted to sell it, it'd have been sold, dont you think?

Banned

can't we all just get along? :wub:

hushie

i think its time to put up or shut up ........... if u want the castle then go on wednesday and try to win it . if anyone thinks a group or clan are cheating then fraps it ... put the cards on the table for all to see .

CorpseOfDeath

Originally posted by hushie
    i think its time to put up or shut up ........... *if u want the castle then go on wednesday and try to win it *. if anyone thinks a group or clan are cheating then fraps it ... put the cards on the table for all to see .
    +1

Hi Vishnu, I never said I cared about dying..cuz I dont need to be lvl 70 or 80 with gosu items to own kthxbye

Volcanic

Well, where do i start? How about the problems with this game. So easily highlighted with this thread.

You can`t blame K2 for the problems in game, maybe for being naive, but not the real problems. You can`t go blaming mgames or noahsystem either. The problem/s with this game is the community.

@yuber. I flashed my char in both rankings and KO4life`s market section. I got a few offers from people, and few tips not to sell to such and such and so on. In all, an interesting experiment. But considering i come from the UK, where $$ are toilet paper, i value my time and effort at a little bit more than a few $$. Beside`s, i have kids, and i know my one son would love to have my char when im finished with KO. Who am i to deprive him?

How about seeing if people can keep a little more on topic from now on, and not quite so eager to smear shit on each other?

What are you trying to say, that u are rich and you dont have to sell items for $$?
    Why does that comment concern me =o If you are rich, you are welcome to gift me items xD

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by flippin
    can't we all just get along? *:wub:
    +1

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    Hi Vishnu, I never said I cared about dying..cuz I dont need to be lvl 70 or 80 with gosu items to own kthxbye
    ROFL, they only reason your not 70 is cuz you're retarded and too lazy to lvl. Keep trading you shit in moradon, only thing you can do pumpkin.

Sethesh

Vishnu i think u must have some problems in reall life, maby ppl dont accept u the way u are couse all things that u do on this forum is insulting ppl and trying to prove to every1 that u are smart, inteligent and that u play awsome. It looks like some1 is full of complexes. I really dont know why u are so full of poison. Why do u insult Yuber - no idee. Are u annoyed couse of him selling and buying stuff and geting profitc couse of it?? I think its one way to earn money in this game and its not a bad way. Maby u are jealous couse he is actualy very good in this reseling and gain big profits couse of it. U only can call ppl idiots, retards and saying this is shit, this is pro etc - u acting like a member of parliament in polish Seym. Ppl that are just a lil interested in politics will know what am i talking about.

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    ROFL, they only reason your not 70 is cuz you're retarded and too lazy to lvl. Keep trading you shit in moradon, only thing you can do pumpkin.[/b]
    I am not 70 because I am lazy indeed, but retarded? How so, by sitting in front of ur computer and level 24/7 is ur definition of being smart? Why level when you can just trade one? You can sit in front of ur computer level all day long, while I get one that is already lvl 70 by few days of trading in moradon. Guess what, I believe that char was lvl 70 before ur character was even created. GG to your nub comment. Oh yeah, even now I still dunno who you are. You posted a nub screenshot of ur character which no one has any idea who you are. So what exactly have you accomplished in this game?

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@

ROFL, they only reason your not 70 is cuz you're retarded and too lazy to lvl. Keep trading you shit in moradon, only thing you can do pumpkin.
    I am not 70 because I am lazy indeed, but retarded? How so, by sitting in front of ur computer and level 24/7 is ur definition of being smart? Why level when you can just trade one? You can sit in front of ur computer level all day long, while I get one that is already lvl 70 by few days of trading in moradon. Guess what, I believe that char was lvl 70 before ur character was even created. GG to your nub comment. Oh yeah, even now I still dunno who you are. You posted a nub screenshot of ur character which no one has any idea who you are. So what exactly have you accomplished in this game?[/b]
    You dont have to lvl 24/7 to gaina few levels, oh yeah I fogott you bought alchemical_sorcerer, what lvl is he now? 68? 67? got so far down yet?

1) You still havent told me who you are, how can you last so long in this thread without telling ppl who you are. All you did was talk trash and hide behind this nub name.

2) alchemical is 70 and 45% with no quest done, <3

T-Mac

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @

I am not 70 because I am lazy indeed, but retarded? How so, by sitting in front of ur computer and level 24/7 is ur definition of being smart? Why level when you can just trade one? You can sit in front of ur computer level all day long, while I get one that is already lvl 70 by few days of trading in moradon. Guess what, I believe that char was lvl 70 before ur character was even created. GG to your nub comment. Oh yeah, even now I still dunno who you are. You posted a nub screenshot of ur character which no one has any idea who you are. So what exactly have you accomplished in this game?[/b]
    You dont have to lvl 24/7 to gaina few levels, oh yeah I fogott you bought alchemical_sorcerer, what lvl is he now? 68? 67? got so far down yet?[/b][/quote]

im 64 :wub: