Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 373

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PuppetYuber 1) You still havent told me who you are, how can you last so long in ...
Page: 23


  1. #331
    Vishnu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    1) You still havent told me who you are, how can you last so long in this thread without telling ppl who you are. All you did was talk trash and hide behind this nub name.

    2) alchemical is 70 and 45% with no quest done, <3
    You got magicality to lvl your mage aswell haha?

  2. #332
    Vishnu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Sethesh
    Vishnu i think u must have some problems in reall life, maby ppl dont accept u the way u are couse all things that u do on this forum is insulting ppl and trying to prove to every1 that u are smart, inteligent and that u play awsome. It looks like some1 is full of complexes. I really dont know why u are so full of poison. Why *do u insult Yuber - no idee. Are u annoyed couse of him selling and buying stuff and geting profitc couse of it?? I think its one way to earn money in this game and its not a bad way. Maby u are jealous couse he is actualy very good in this reseling and gain big profits couse of it. U only can call ppl idiots, retards and saying this is shit, this is pro etc - u acting like a member of parliament in polish Seym. Ppl that are just a lil interested in politics will know what am i talking about.
    haha, If i wanted to make myself look smart, wouldnt I spellcheck my posts? Who isnt full of complexes? What would I need profits, I'm in illuminati, pots dont cost that much.

    Buying and selling dupes are alwasy lame. I'm happy you polacks took after my way of acting, glad to please you.

  3. #333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    1) You still havent told me who you are, how can you last so long in this thread without telling ppl who you are. All you did was talk trash and hide behind this nub name.

    2) alchemical is 70 and 45% with no quest done, <3
    You got magicality to lvl your mage aswell haha?[/b]

    Hahah good one, but na, I got kibal to level my mage. Where exactly are u going with this? what are you gonna reply next? LoL


    Also I thought Illumanti's drop all goes to Futility? @@

  4. #334
    Vishnu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber

    1) You still havent told me who you are, how can you last so long in this thread without telling ppl who you are. All you did was talk trash and hide behind this nub name.

    2) alchemical is 70 and 45% with no quest done, <3


    You got magicality to lvl your mage aswell haha?

    Hahah good one, but na, I got kibal to level my mage. Where exactly are u going with this? what are you gonna reply next? LoL


    Also I thought Illumanti's drop all goes to Futility? @@[/b]
    I'm not going anywhere, I'm just here for the time being

    ANd ofc the drops goes to futile, then for a red light, and then to get stored on the bollock

  5. #335
    Volcanic
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    What are you trying to say, that u are rich and you dont have to sell items for $$?
    Why does that comment concern me =o If you are rich, you are welcome to gift me items xD
    So what if i am? Corncern you? I doubt it, more likely stimulate you. As i said before, my kids will get it. And Yuber, i wouldn`t gft you piss if you was on fire Are you some sort of Ebum? Gissus 50p for a cup o tea mate

    All drops go to Futile, so? Where`s this one going then? That he has a secret ebay empire and we`re keeping him afloat finacially? Or he`s seliling the items we get to maintain his pool of sharks(most villains have a pool of sharks).

    He has said who he is, But your too busy throwing your shit around aren`t you. Well once again, because you are stooopid, its PINKEY. And he`s a better preist than you could ever wish to be. Maybe not a better trader though You spent months in town, we spent it leveling together. There are no losers here im afraid. You can be called smart for buying one, we can for not buying one.
    But, as i`ve said before. As long as you all keep trading, ebay etc, then you are all just fuelling the dupers. When its all over, you can proudly stand there and say, i did my bit, i helped fuck it up too.

  6. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    What are you trying to say, that u are rich and you dont have to sell items for $$?
    Why does that comment concern me =o If you are rich, you are welcome to gift me items xD
    So what if i am? Corncern you? I doubt it, more likely stimulate you. As i said before, my kids will get it. And Yuber, i wouldn`t gft you piss if you was on fire Are you some sort of Ebum? Gissus 50p for a cup o tea mate

    All drops go to Futile, so? Where`s this one going then? That he has a secret ebay empire and we`re keeping him afloat finacially? Or he`s seliling the items we get to maintain his pool of sharks(most villains have a pool of sharks).

    He has said who he is, But your too busy throwing your shit around aren`t you. Well once again, because you are stooopid, its PINKEY. And he`s a better preist than you could ever wish to be. Maybe not a better trader though You spent months in town, we spent it leveling together. There are no losers here im afraid. You can be called smart for buying one, we can for not buying one.
    But, as i`ve said before. As long as you all keep trading, ebay etc, then you are all just fuelling the dupers. When its all over, you can proudly stand there and say, i did my bit, i helped fuck it up too.[/b]

    That Illumanti comment is based on a friend of mine, hence the question mark. I guess that only applied to new players in the clan. Beside I can careless of what u guys have and how the clan rules goes in that clan.

    I can just imagine how much flame your kids would get after taking over ur account. Also I wouldnt accept jack from you even if you were to gimme anything, seemed like you got too serious.

    Sorry for not finding out who Vishnu is, but I am not interested in reading 8 pages of pointless argument. I only read the first page, and posted comments based on questions and opinions, and now I am part of this flame war. First I thought Vishnu was Grid cuz everyone kept saying he was Grid, then you said he was PINKEY, but he never admitted. Now that I know he is Pinkey, I have no idea how he lasted this long in this thread. Who was he anywayz? Just another priest that never stood out? And how can you compare him with me? You were never in my party. Never. I think the only person I have partied with was Grid and this paper mage for AOE Town, other than that, I dont think I saw anyone from Illumanti that was in CZ ==". For this reason, I have never comment on you being a warrior. I have no idea how good you are, and I am really not that interested. You can AoE harpy all you want until lvl 80 for all I care xD.

    As for being proud of standing in KO. I can tell you right now, I AM NOT PROUD OF BEING IN THIS GAME. I am glad I am not. This game is merely for entertainment, but not something to be proud of. If you are proud of your achievements in this game, then you need to wake up. You should really think twice of what you have just wrote on ur last paragraph, cuz is quite funny.

  7. #337
    Volcanic
    Guest

    Default

    I can just imagine how much flame your kids would get after taking over ur account. Also I wouldnt accept jack from you even if you were to gimme anything, seemed like you got too serious.
    Its no problem. They`ve watched me play already, and are well aware of arseholes around. I didn`t ask for the gft`s, did i? Im not the one Ebummin.

    Sorry for not finding out who Vishnu is, but I am not interested in reading 8 pages of pointless argument. I only read the first page, and posted comments based on questions and opinions, and now I am part of this flame war. First I thought Vishnu was Grid cuz everyone kept saying he was Grid, then you said he was PINKEY, but he never admitted.
    Try page 10. And next time, don`t be a misinformed opinionated tit when you don`t want to read all the facts.

    Now that I know he is Pinkey, I have no idea how he lasted this long in this thread. Who was he anywayz? Just another priest that never stood out? And how can you compare him with me?
    And who the fuck are you? Apart from some fishy tit floating by. You aren`t exactly Mordibly Twisted are you? Some of us are here to play, others to be someone. What are you?

    As for being proud of standing in KO. I can tell you right now, I AM NOT PROUD OF BEING IN THIS GAME. I am glad I am not. This game is merely for entertainment, but not something to be proud of. If you are proud of your achievements in this game, then you need to wake up. You should really think twice of what you have just wrote on ur last paragraph, cuz is quite funny.
    Im not proud of being in this game, and if i wanted real glory, then i would play CounterStrike or Quake3. Far more internationally known, and good prize`s too. I can say im proud i haven`t helped fuck it up like others have. I wouldn`t say im proud over my gaming achievements, but im satisfied thanks.

  8. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Yes, please blame people for trading because GM cant do jack with the abuse and duping. If I dont trade, the economy in KO is gonna improve? The game will get better? Such naive thoughts you have. By the way, I think you fucked up this game by paying preimum and support K2, which basically tells them that, "K2 you are doing a great job, hence I am paying to support your company!!!".

    Who am I? I am Yuber. Now who was Pinkey?

  9. #339
    PriesTesS
    Guest

    Default

    Pinkey, fyi, is a pretty good duffer in Illuminati.

    Btw Eric, i warned your clannies about Rheia. (she got banned for cheating, then bought a new account 'Iamsosorry').
    Her son was also nicely babashoped, a priest in Hatred. I've lost the character name atm, started with a C.

    And since trading for USD is against TOS, why isn't it cheating???

    Anyway, i couldn't care less bout all the flaming to Illuminati. Or if anyone says we're bad pk'ers, or that we only have 1 skilled player in the clan.
    I just smile thinking bout how the great l33t rogue 000000 didn't get accepted into Illuminati, and a bad priest like me did :P. A smart enough person could draw the right conclusion.
    We know what we stand for and what our ethics are.

    Peace.

  10. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default

    God i cant stand this no more, of this illuminati is more legit than any1.

    "The leader of the Knights who control Delos gains the benefit of collecting taxes from Moradon and Delos."

    when i buy a BUS with my "dupe money" ur getting part of it as the holder of the castle. in your theory, your clan is a duper as well.

    not to mention futility have bought stuff in moradon before, he bought something from a clanie of mine.

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Originally posted by Vishnu
    .....He can't prove zero was using it, you can't prove he wasnt, you're both basing your acusations on false arguments
    stop calling ppl a retard, you're the retard.

    example: Futility shower hack, i cant prove that he uses it but u still cant prove that he isnt.
    The accuser always need to bring evidence.

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Besides futility and milkshaker, Illuminati is a bunch of farmers who like to play with bull's shit

  11. #341
    Vishnu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kennie
    God i cant stand this no more, of this illuminati is more legit than any1.

    "The leader of the Knights who control Delos gains the benefit of collecting taxes from Moradon and Delos."

    when i buy a BUS with my "dupe money" ur getting part of it as the holder of the castle. in your theory, your clan is a duper as well.

    not to mention futility have bought stuff in moradon before, he bought something from a clanie of mine.

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Originally posted by Vishnu
    .....He can't prove zero was using it, you can't prove he wasnt, you're both basing your acusations on false arguments
    stop calling ppl a retard, you're the retard.

    example: Futility shower hack, i cant prove that he uses it but u still cant prove that he isnt.
    The accuser always need to bring evidence.

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Besides futility and milkshaker, Illuminati is a bunch of farmers who like to play with bull's shit
    Are you aware of the precautionary principle? Almost forgott, retard

  12. #342
    Vishnu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kennie

    not to mention futility have bought stuff in moradon before, he bought something from a clanie of mine.

    Let me guess, a trina?

  13. #343
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Kennie, stop running away

  14. #344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default

    why dont you tell milkshaker, redleffty, and elmoira not to run away. LOL

    doesnt take much to kill them when they dont have 2 other priest to heal them.

  15. #345
    Futile Rhetoric
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Kennie
    why dont you tell milkshaker, redleffty, and elmoira not to run away. LOL

    doesnt take much to kill them when they dont have 2 other priest to heal them.
    Are you Milkshaker, ReddLefty, or Elmoira? Didn't think so. Stop running away

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •