Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why dont you ask redlefty and elmoira if they like my RR combo. they can barely heal. milkshaker only shoots ...
Page: 24

Banned

why dont you ask redlefty and elmoira if they like my RR combo. they can barely heal.

milkshaker only shoots from far away, when i get close to him he wouldnt even tank. started running before i got to him.

and fut, during that only 1v1 i had with u, Grid gotta come over and duff me? <_<

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Kennie
    why dont you ask redlefty and elmoira if they like my RR combo. they can barely heal.

milkshaker only shoots from far away, when i get close to him he wouldnt even tank. started running before i got to him.

and fut, during that only 1v1 i had with u, Grid gotta come over and duff me? *<_<
    Haha, if by 1v1 you mean light-feeting away as soon as you see me

Vishnu

and fut, during that only 1v1 i had with u, Grid gotta come over and duff me? *<_<
    My brother loves you

Volcanic

Besides futility and milkshaker, Illuminati is a bunch of farmers who like to play with bull's shit
    LOL@Forrest Gump Jnr. Shame that i only seem to see you when everyone else has already unstealthed. Come kill me :P . Not everyone`s as leet as you are they. You wouldn`t come to CZ if they was anyway. You don`t like my ethics or ideals, fine. But whining like a kid about our ideals certainly shows you have some interest in them.

We don`t claim to be more legit than anyone else. I know lots of people who are legit. Some of them so legit it hurts. Cya in CZ sometime(most likely running ).

Banned

u mean as soon as i saw grid?

u should come pk at night and see how easy ur clanie fall wihtout 2-3other priest healing them <_<

--------------------------------------------

and vishnu, in ur theory if buying from moradon is supporting dupers. isnt buying trina supporting usd players? if buying from duper, making me a duper. isnt buying from a usd player make u a usd player as well?

same concept?

and volcano dude, i dont pk during turk hours it's suicide. have i ever whine u kill me? where is ur idea of me whining coming from? abusive letters? pms about ur family?

BUT THEN I GUESS WHEN U CANT KILL SOME1 UR OWN LVL *COUGH* ZERO *COUGH* IN A 1V1

you gotta pick on some1 thats 4-5lvls below u right? :wub:

Volcanic

u mean as soon as i saw grid?

u should come pk at night and see how easy ur clanie fall wihtout 2-3other priest healing them <_<

and vishnu, in ur theory if buying from moradon is supporting dupers. isnt buying trina supporting usd players? if buying from duper, making me a duper. isnt buying from a usd player make u a usd player as well?

same concept?

and volcano dude, i dont pk during turk hours it's suicide. *have i ever whine u kill me? where is ur idea of me whining coming from? abusive letters? pms about ur family? *

BUT THEN I GUESS WHEN U CANT KILL SOME1 UR OWN LVL *COUGH* ZERO *COUGH* IN A 1V1

you gotta pick on some1 thats 4-5lvls below u right? :wub:
    Your point with zero?

He couldn`t kill me either. But then i didn`t need a chitin shield with spear and club defence on it did i? Nor did i redball several times to some guy just using a totamic spear. But yea, i forgot, Because i didn`t do what he wanted me to do, i lost. Whatever kid. And i don`t go for people lower than me, they come to me

abusive letters? pms about ur family? *
    Thats a trait of zero, and thankfully, he`s not around anymore. But you are chopsing three or four posts above, aren`t you

Futile Rhetoric

same concept?
    Uh. How so? There's nothing wrong with the market system, itself. There's also nothing wrong with selling items for cash, nor is there anything wrong with buying scrolls and flogging those. However, if you buy anything off ebay (or the market for that matter), it's more than likely bent. Not so with trinas or scrolls, since if there's anything K2 keeps tabs on, it's those. As for castle money -- what can I say, most of it goes into buying BUS etc from NPCs, and leaves the system safely. If anything, having anyone else at the helm of the castle who's less conscientious, would mean the money would stay in the market far, far longer. You want to find hypocrisy Kennie, you won't find it here. Now go level and/or farm, 'cause you're shit.

Banned

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    Uh. How so? There's nothing wrong with the market system, itself.
    tell that to your hard headed clanie.

-------------------------------------------------

which show why volcano dude is playing with his bull's shit.

claiming i whine when he kill me, but cant provide any evidence i do. not to mention didnt even intend to.

-------------------------------------------------

its a game, and its only 50nps. 1v1, 3v1 i dont care. as long as i know i ahve 5% of winning im take that risk and have fun in cz.

Vishnu

its a game, and its only 50nps. 1v1, 3v1 i dont care. as long as i know i ahve 5% of winning im take that risk and have fun in cz.
    5 % chance of winning? Try Ardream then

Banned

heres another illuminati trying to make his bull's shit so he can play with them.

ask milkshaker when the time he attack me its always 3v1 with 2other sins. whats my chance of winning? but i still try to fight. unlike him he run when i go after him <_<

try go 1v1 with inf1(turk macro'er), swiftblast, and NY(which i did last night, dunno if its opiate or real). i lost all of the fights but with my crappy gear and lvl i did better than i thought, therefore im proud of myself and will try harder next time.

Elmoira

why dont you tell milkshaker, redleffty, and elmoira not to run away. LOL

doesnt take much to kill them when they dont have 2 other priest to heal them.

Mmm now this is funny , if i remember , are you that rogue that allways run away ? Ive started to pk more often now that i have the lvl i wanted and i only die when outnumbered , by 2 3 or more orcs parties , i wellcome you all to come die at my party īs hands anytime as its been happening since some days.

Banned

you forgot to mention the braveheart and patriot ppl near you or are they in your party as well? they were the main problems.

i dont run, i town ....if i dont ill get run over by what i call "el turkos". i town because ASSASINATION paper mage FAILED!!!!! BAILLLLEDDDD 000OOOUUUUUT!!

Futile Rhetoric

tell that to your hard headed clanie.
    And who's that supposed to be? No one will argue that the system itself is broken, it's just horribly mismanaged. Under different circumstances (for instance at the very beginning of Ares), the market provides a good, balanced, stable means of exchange. Unfortunately, this isn't the case for our markets, because of obvious reasons.

If anything, this thead has shown just how fucked up this community really is. There is hardly any personal responsibility, no integrity, no honour, no ideals. The very few people who choose to not deal with cheats are left behind and fucked over at every turn (and I don't mean myself or my clan; we're doing very well, considering). You've got tits like Zero claiming to have "worked for his level" (while I "leeched", of course), but at the same e-baying half his gear and buying the other half from Greeks, while gathering thousand after a thousand meaningless NPs in colony (and whining about cheating/duping/babashopping Turks every opportunity he gets). And yes, I know it's not nice to talk about the turd in his absense, but I'm sure Papa Festo will grant him clemency as he grows more and more suicidal over the coming days due to flame deprivation. You have an entire community that thinks it's perfectly normal to buy temple items/shell/weapons in an explosion of tens of thousands of duped treasure chests, who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to bug the temple instead of going in there to fuck the cheaters up, who thinks that not duping personally somehow makes them blameless.

There's something seriously wrong here. Everyone who's ever had any responsibility towards the community as a whole has failed miserably, and while K2 have dropped the buck and screwed the pooch every chance they got, that's only half the story. Nothing will ever change and get better unless the players of this game realize that cheating only begets cheating, and that the only way to stop it is to do things the hard way. Nothing will ever change, unless people realize that getting that +8 unique/weapon/shell or level isn't the most important thing in the world.

A better KO starts with yourself.

</Soapbox>

Banned

the guy who call me a duper... he also claim i whine..... he also claim he can beat me but thats the only thing he can do. :wub: cause im not gear as well, and not equivalent to his lvl.

Futile Rhetoric

the guy who call me a duper... he also claim i whine..... he also claim he can beat me but thats the only thing he can do. *:wub: cause im not gear as well, and not equivalent to his lvl.
    Darling, you whine every chance you get. Grow a pair, maybe then you'll be worth the air you breathe.