Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie tell that to your hard headed clanie. And who's that supposed to ...
Page: 25

Vishnu

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie
    tell that to your hard headed clanie.
    And who's that supposed to be? No one will argue that the system itself is broken, it's just horribly mismanaged. Under different circumstances (for instance at the very beginning of Ares), the market provides a good, balanced, stable means of exchange. Unfortunately, this isn't the case for our markets, because of obvious reasons.

If anything, this thead has shown just how fucked up this community really is. There is hardly any personal responsibility, no integrity, no honour, no ideals. The very few people who choose to not deal with cheats are left behind and fucked over at every turn (and I don't mean myself or my clan; we're doing very well, considering). You've got tits like Zero claiming to have "worked for his level" (while I "leeched", of course), but at the same e-baying half his gear and buying the other half from Greeks, while gathering thousand after a thousand meaningless NPs in colony (and whining about cheating/duping/babashopping Turks every opportunity he gets). And yes, I know it's not nice to talk about the turd in his absense, but I'm sure Papa Festo will grant him clemency as he grows more and more suicidal over the coming days due to flame deprivation. You have an entire community that thinks it's perfectly normal to buy temple items/shell/weapons in an explosion of tens of thousands of duped treasure chests, who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to bug the temple instead of going in there to fuck the cheaters up, who thinks that not duping personally somehow makes them blameless.

There's something seriously wrong here. Everyone who's ever had any responsibility towards the community as a whole has failed miserably, and while K2 have dropped the buck and screwed the pooch every chance they got, that's only half the story. Nothing will ever change and get better unless the players of this game realize that cheating only begets cheating, and that the only way to stop it is to do things the hard way. Nothing will ever change, unless people realize that getting that +8 unique/weapon/shell or level isn't the most important thing in the world.

A better KO starts with yourself.

</Soapbox>[/b]
    *With italian accent* Amen boss, amen

Futile Rhetoric

As to the Polacks who keep whining -- just one thing: if you go poking your dick into a wasp nest, don't be surprised when some swelling ensues. You played with fire, now you're paying the price. The saddest thing is how many of you actually believe your own/your leaders' bullshit.

Banned

i whine? do i get crackers?

do i send abusive letters and talk about ur family? whats whining? defending my honor and integrity? or should i just admit that im a duper ??

i guess illuminati should just admit that u guys bug abuse when ur being accuse too. same concept?

i really enjoy tearing and shredding ur clannies argument, but u on the other hand is more conservative futility. <_<

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kennie
    heres another illuminati trying to make his bull's shit so he can play with them.

ask milkshaker when the time he attack me its always 3v1 with 2other sins. whats my chance of winning? but i still try to fight. unlike him he run when i go after him *<_<

try go 1v1 with inf1(turk macro'er), swiftblast, and NY(which i did last night, dunno if its opiate or real). i lost all of the fights but with my crappy gear and lvl i did better than i thought, therefore im proud of myself and will try harder next time.
    You're a 2 hit, be proud.

why does shit get so offtopic all the time

Volcanic

Originally posted by giga
    why does shit get so offtopic all the time
    Pass -_-

Banned

Originally posted by Vishnu

isnt your bull tired of shitting? lol

tell ur clanies to stop running away 1v1 and how ever did i beaten lemonfreezer with dual mds +7 when he had a plate dd on?... even after debuff i still last more than 2hits against futility then according to vishnu futility is a noob :wub:

futility, you still owe me that 100m u bet on lemonfreezer winning

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

tell ur clanies to stop running away 1v1 and how ever did i beaten lemonfreezer with dual mds +7 when he had a plate dd on?... even after debuff i still last more than 2hits against futility then according to vishnu futility is a noob :wub:

futility, you still owe me that 100m u bet on lemonfreezer winning[/b]
    I wasnt talking about futility hitting you

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

futility, you still owe me that 100m u bet on lemonfreezer winning[/b]
    I can fight you on lemon right now, wanna?

Banned

then who? i have 4k hp buff. unless a person can hit me for 2k each.

but im sure u would want to 1v1 with me after im torment and parasite? then ill be a 2hit. is that how illuminati 1v1? shield? acid pots? abyss? parasite? torment?

--------------------------------------------------------

i love tearing and shredding ur arguments apart, i got class now. byebye

you made my day so nice vishnu, thank you.

Futile Rhetoric

i whine? do i get crackers?

do i send abusive letters and talk about ur family? whats whining? defending my honor and integrity? or should i just admit that im a duper ??

i guess illuminati should just admit that u guys bug abuse when ur being accuse too. *same concept?

i really enjoy tearing and shredding ur clannies argument, but u on the other hand is more conservative futility. <_<
    Defending your honour? Integrity? Honey, you come into this thread unasked, trying to swing your microscopic dick while spewing shit all over the place. Now shush, it's time for bed, child.

Vishnu

then who? i have 4k hp buff. unless a person can hit me for 2k each.

but im sure u would want to 1v1 with me after im torment and parasite? then ill be a 2hit. is that how illuminati 1v1? shield? acid pots? abyss? parasite? torment? *

--------------------------------------------------------

i love tearing and shredding ur arguments apart, i got class now. byebye *

you made my day so nice vishnu, thank you.
    As a bp, I've got the right to parasite and torment you, you would die in 2 hits

Banned Senior Member

continue this in the off topic if you so wish desire

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425