Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They did lose the castle so Duran was right...
Page: 3

They did lose the castle so Duran was right

Elmoira

Warmen dude , if the war wasnt on wednesday it would be more impossible for u to take castle , cause i woudnt have to go work in middle of fight

And of course your attendance would surely hold the castle, against all 60 of our clannies.

sexynoodles

you all failed! cuz i had my cum all over the crystal :lol:

Elmoira

Exactly!!! , me and lot of more dudes that also cant get to wednesday wars.

Milkshaker

Originally posted by PuppetYuber+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PuppetYuber)</div>
    How does a clan with 12 members hold the castle for this long?[/b]
    There is really much more to it than that... and I am sure by now you have figured out that there is an alliance of clans holding the castle.

<!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber

This only says one thing..Ares = full of elite babashopers but doesnt even know how to play...
    So... Babashopping makes you elite somehow? I don't think so.

Illuminati gets all of its gear from bosses and from farming; Our items origins are all purely game generated, not puchased in Moradon, and not purchased from eBay or similar sources.

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    Originally posted by PuppetYuber@
    How does a clan with 12 members hold the castle for this long?
    There is really much more to it than that... and I am sure by now you have figured out that there is an alliance of clans holding the castle.

<!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber

This only says one thing..Ares = full of elite babashopers but doesnt even know how to play...
    So... Babashopping makes you elite somehow? I don't think so.

Illuminati gets all of its gear from bosses and from farming; Our items origins are all purely game generated, not puchased in Moradon, and not purchased from eBay or similar sources.[/b]
    I knew nothing about alliance, last time I heard Illumanti had no alliance, thats why I made that statement.

Babashopers werent referred to Illuminati. I know you guys get all ur items from bosses and bugging Isloon, nothing much changed. Babashopers were referring to all those turks that tries to get the castle with their iron belt and iron neck +3

Jediay

sry but all of ares is telling us that you guys use catapults bugg so that you wont die. both soulslayer and longyan has showed me about 100 fraps of this being done .

flamthrow

And certainly both of them are a reference? Since? Anyway I'll certainly be there next time again, couldnt make it this time. But hey my clannies and allies had fun defending make sure to show up next time wont miss another interesting csw

:wub: all

the_one_and_only

it was fun, for once there was a challenge :P :wub:

Volcanic

First off, there is no catapult bug. And whining about this is pointless when your parties are being TP`d into the throne room from under the floor . The problem lies in the fact that there is no animation for using a catapult. That and the fact that the castle keepers can tranform where they please.

Congratz to Ready to die, and the 4 or so other clans afterwards that took the castle in the swift 4 minutes that followed, you did say we`d lose it ^_^ .

Hope to see you all next week. Try not to gather 10 clans just to kill illu and stop the castle party, and maybe discuss some tactics on holding your newly obtained conquest(standing around the crystal like cock flavoured lollipops isn`t the best idea :lol: ).

Thanks to our allies :wub:

Jediay

eh point of the game is too have fun and trying to take it is one hell of a battle and great fun ^_^

thats funny, hatred had 2 clans allied with us, one of which had about 5 members. the only reason you defended it back then was SexMachines clan allied with you and the fact you had so many members inside walls and abusing keys.

And now you have shit allies you have to bug abuse even more :rollseyes: . We may have to start attending this soon since we lost our source of income (king). it will be fun to bug through every wall, hide mages underground and bring invincible catapults.

Do people really think that a clan who are inept at pking in cz would be capable of holding castle on their own without bugging? hahaha :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Volcanic
    First off, there is no catapult bug. And whining about this is pointless when your parties are being TP`d into the throne room from under the floor . The problem lies in the fact that there is no animation for using a catapult. That and the fact that the castle keepers can tranform where they please. *

Congratz to Ready to die, and the 4 or so other clans afterwards that took the castle in the swift 4 minutes that followed, you did say we`d lose it ^_^ .

Hope to see you all next week. Try not to gather 10 clans just to kill illu and stop the castle party, and maybe discuss some tactics on holding your newly obtained conquest(standing around the crystal like cock flavoured lollipops isn`t the best idea :lol: ).

Thanks to our allies :wub:
    We were so determined we even had 11 people on. With numbers like that how could we not win?

Elmoira

Cry a river plz

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast