Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First of all This is who was playing Duran during that CSW. Secondly Dmio hahaah your perspective on determining "DuranGotSmoked.com" ...
Page: 8

Default attention absent minded negligent thinkers. aka Dmio

First of all This is who was playing Duran during that CSW. Secondly Dmio hahaah your perspective on determining "DuranGotSmoked.com" is negligent, inacurate, and you sound like you have an education of a 4th grader. (elemtary school) just in case you did not understand.

Good job flamming: that's all you have going for you, You don't see me trying to blast you on forums. Your char sucks plain and simple and obvioiusly that shows what kind of player is behind it as well. Your Claim is innacurate, your reasoning is like a 12 year old, and your Evidence is malpracticed. Nothing of what I said in that pic DID NOT HAPPEN. You obviously must have left right after your screen shot becuase if you did not your just a negligent thinker.

Considering I have a lvl of dispute, I will generalize the concept of which you have posted the pic which started this thread. And I will leave it at that. "what was it...ahh prictures tell someone more than a 1000 Words." (noobie Dmio)

hmmm ALL IN ALL
    DmioGotSmokedInTheAss.com

love you all, DrDuran OUT!

Default Re: attention absent minded negligent thinkers. aka Dmio

Originally posted by Duran
    First of all This is who was playing Duran during that CSW. * Secondly Dmio hahaah your perspective on determining "DuranGotSmoked.com" is negligent, inacurate, and you sound like you have an education of a 4th grader. (elemtary school) just in case you did not understand.

Good job flamming: that's all you have going for you, You don't see me trying to blast you on forums. * * *Your char sucks plain and simple and obvioiusly that shows what kind of player is behind it as well. * Your Claim is innacurate, your reasoning is like a 12 year old, and your Evidence is malpracticed. *Nothing of what I said in that pic DID NOT HAPPEN. *You obviously must have left right after your screen shot becuase if you did not your just a negligent thinker. *

Considering I have a lvl of dispute, I will generalize the concept of which you have posted the pic which started this thread. *And I will leave it at that. *"what was it...ahh prictures tell someone more than a 1000 Words." (noobie Dmio)

hmmm ALL IN ALL

love you all, *DrDuran OUT!
    Indeed. What a gangster.

Yea double post my bad.

sexynoodles

Ready2Gangbang

Blancanieves

huh? only 1 priest in party r2d

so great work

the next time ill be there

sexynoodles

Originally posted by Blancanieves

so great work

you forgot about me my love <_<

we have 1 and 1/2 healer

Blancanieves

Originally posted by sexynoodles+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexynoodles)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves

so great work

you forgot about me my love <_<

we have 1 and 1/2 healer[/b]
    ops the best minor heal priest ofc xD

Vishnu

Originally posted by Duran
    First of all This is who was playing Duran during that CSW. * Secondly Dmio hahaah your perspective on determining "DuranGotSmoked.com" is negligent, inacurate, and you sound like you have an education of a 4th grader. (elemtary school) just in case you did not understand.

Good job flamming: that's all you have going for you, You don't see me trying to blast you on forums. * * *Your char sucks plain and simple and obvioiusly that shows what kind of player is behind it as well. * Your Claim is innacurate, your reasoning is like a 12 year old, and your Evidence is malpracticed. *Nothing of what I said in that pic DID NOT HAPPEN. *You obviously must have left right after your screen shot becuase if you did not your just a negligent thinker. *

Considering I have a lvl of dispute, I will generalize the concept of which you have posted the pic which started this thread. *And I will leave it at that. *"what was it...ahh prictures tell someone more than a 1000 Words." (noobie Dmio)

hmmm ALL IN ALL
    *DmioGotSmokedInTheAss.com * * * *

love you all, *DrDuran OUT!
    Would have been a cute movie showing how the castle ownership rotaded during the last 10 mins there, not that it matter much, holding the castle for 2 mins doesnt give you any coins at the end of the day does it

the_one_and_only

well, let's see who all "had" the castle for their short amount of time.
    integrity
    patriot
    symbiosis
    ready2die
    newtown
    illuminati
    and some more i can't remember,

the only reasont teh crystal went down the first was cuz there was what, 15 ppl on from the 3 clan alliance that holds the castle? now surely you ppl are not bragging about taking down the crystal against 15-20 ppl when you had like 50 total ppl going for it......all that matters is that the alliance kept the castle in the end.

Banned Senior Member

DrDuran <3 :wub:
    Blancanieves <3 :wub:
    sexynoodles <3 :wub:
    Warmen <3 :wub:

Dont worry , u will win in next CSW

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.
    Leave me out of your lame flame as my character is neither "pimped" nor have I ever claimed to be skilled priest. I don't even know (or care) who the hell you are to be honest. A bit out of topic yeah?

As for CSW, no...the "kangaroo (rofl)" will not be participating as no sane Australian players would wake up at 4:30am for an online game. Even if it's at a more convenient time, Delos zone is too buggy to make it a fun time for me anyway.

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.
    Other than grid your clan is full of awful priests... Raine is up to par with grid trust me , I've pked with both. And soon if you're going to go behind an anonymity facade like NorthenMonkey did, you'll find yourself banned. If you're going to shit talk have the balls to name yourself.

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys barely PKed and were average at best, your entire party depended on Grid and had no actual PK sense. I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke.
    Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you so jealous that your judgement is impaired?

And to Futile about those "dd shell boots", I still have not seen a single shred of evidence as to those accusations. The accusations in themselves came from someone who had a personal vendetta against me, how can you even take them as credible unless shown evidence?

I'm really getting tired of this, you just repeat yourselves constantly without actual providing any backing to your arguments. I thought all of you were leaving ko4life? If you keep this crap up I'll show you the door myself.

Each of you Illuminati have 1 chance to answer these few questions, if you refuse to do so then you can take a hike.

1. Where do you have any evidence of zero cheating?
    2. Where do you have any evidence of DD shell boots?
    3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    Other than grid your clan is full of awful priests... Raine is up to par with grid trust me , I've pked with both. And soon if you're going to go behind an anonymity facade like NorthenMonkey did, you'll find yourself banned. If you're going to shit talk have the balls to name yourself.

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys barely PKed and were average at best, your entire party depended on Grid and had no actual PK sense. I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke.
    Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why do are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you that jealous that your judgement is that impaired?

And to Futile about those "dd shell boots", I still have not seen a single shred of evidence as to those accusations. The accusations in themselves came from someone who had a personal vendetta against me, how can you even take them as credible unless shown evidence?

I'm really getting tired of this, you just repeat yourselves constantly without actual providing any backing to your arguments. I thought all of you were leaving ko4life? If you keep this crap up I'll show you the door myself.

Each of you Illuminati have 1 chance to answer these few questions, if you refuse to do so then you can take a hike.

3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?[/b]
    so you're gonna show ppl the door because they are explaining the truth? it seems you and zero are butt buddies you guys do everything together. But everyone knows that F9, Raine and Zero babashopped their items, or sucked gm cock to get their dupe wiped items back.

Originally posted by the_one_and_only+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_one_and_only)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why do are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you that jealous that your judgement is that impaired?

3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?
    so you're gonna show ppl the door because they are explaining the truth? it seems you and zero are butt buddies you guys do everything together. But everyone knows that F9, Raine and Zero babashopped their items, or sucked gm cock to get their dupe wiped items back.[/b]
    Everyones knows? LOL you just keep throwing out bullshit. Most of raine's accessories are MINE that I farmed MYSELF, her CS she has had for AGES and her chitins as well. Zero has progressed in gear steadily, he didn't get everything all at once and I know most of where his items came from. F9, LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? That character gained 1 shell piece steadily over months and months, it has been around since the BEGINNING of Ares, it doesn't even have full shell +8 or +1 accessories other than a PE +1. Where in the fuck do you get off calling us babashoppers you ignorant twat. Illuminati have already been told to fuck off by festo and yet they remain here.

I see you enjoy hopping on the bandwagon quite often, so how about you actually provide me with a good reason why I shouldn't ban them considering they broke the rules NUMEROUS times? Your ignorance is quite stunning.

As for CSW, no...the "kangaroo (rofl)" will not be participating as no sane Australian players would wake up at 4:30am for an online game.
    So who is talking to me at 4:30am aussie time when I see *Moondance has defeated....*?? Granted most of the words are usually spelled wrong or if you come into vent you are slurring your words or mixing a few languages together :-). Or talkin about cats koalas wallabyes duckbilled platapus and dingos eating babies

<3 Raine

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast