Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div> Originally posted by the_one_and_only+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_one_and_only) <!--QuoteBegin-Eric @ <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu Oh and as we talk about skills, ...
Page: 9

the_one_and_only

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by the_one_and_only+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_one_and_only)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.

Other than grid your clan is full of awful priests... Raine is up to par with grid trust me , I've pked with both. And soon if you're going to go behind an anonymity facade like NorthenMonkey did, you'll find yourself banned. If you're going to shit talk have the balls to name yourself.

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys barely PKed and were average at best, your entire party depended on Grid and had no actual PK sense. I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke.
    Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why do are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you that jealous that your judgement is that impaired?

And to Futile about those "dd shell boots", I still have not seen a single shred of evidence as to those accusations. The accusations in themselves came from someone who had a personal vendetta against me, how can you even take them as credible unless shown evidence?

I'm really getting tired of this, you just repeat yourselves constantly without actual providing any backing to your arguments. I thought all of you were leaving ko4life? If you keep this crap up I'll show you the door myself.

Each of you Illuminati have 1 chance to answer these few questions, if you refuse to do so then you can take a hike.

1. Where do you have any evidence of zero cheating?
    2. Where do you have any evidence of DD shell boots?
    3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?
    so you're gonna show ppl the door because they are explaining the truth? it seems you and zero are butt buddies you guys do everything together. But everyone knows that F9, Raine and Zero babashopped their items, or sucked gm cock to get their dupe wiped items back.[/b]
    Everyones knows? LOL you just keep throwing out bullshit. Most of raine's accessories are MINE that I farmed MYSELF, her CS she has had for AGES and her chitins as well. Zero has progressed in gear steadily, he didn't get everything all at once and I know most of where his items came from. F9, LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? That character gained 1 shell piece steadily over months and months, it has been around since the BEGINNING of Ares, it doesn't even have full shell +8 or +1 accessories other than a PE +1. Where in the fuck do you get off calling us babashoppers you ignorant twat. Illuminati have already been told to fuck off by festo and yet they remain here.

I see you enjoy hopping on the bandwagon quite often, so how about you actually provide me with a good reason why I shouldn't ban them considering they broke the rules NUMEROUS times? Your ignorance is quite stunning.[/b][/quote]

hopping on the bandwagon? by defending my ally clan? how the heck do you see that? ur just a dumb little prick eric.

Originally posted by the_one_and_only+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_one_and_only)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    Originally posted by the_one_and_only
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.

Other than grid your clan is full of awful priests... Raine is up to par with grid trust me , I've pked with both. And soon if you're going to go behind an anonymity facade like NorthenMonkey did, you'll find yourself banned. If you're going to shit talk have the balls to name yourself.

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys barely PKed and were average at best, your entire party depended on Grid and had no actual PK sense. I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke.
    Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why do are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you that jealous that your judgement is that impaired?

And to Futile about those "dd shell boots", I still have not seen a single shred of evidence as to those accusations. The accusations in themselves came from someone who had a personal vendetta against me, how can you even take them as credible unless shown evidence?

I'm really getting tired of this, you just repeat yourselves constantly without actual providing any backing to your arguments. I thought all of you were leaving ko4life? If you keep this crap up I'll show you the door myself.

Each of you Illuminati have 1 chance to answer these few questions, if you refuse to do so then you can take a hike.

3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?

so you're gonna show ppl the door because they are explaining the truth? it seems you and zero are butt buddies you guys do everything together. But everyone knows that F9, Raine and Zero babashopped their items, or sucked gm cock to get their dupe wiped items back.
    Everyones knows? LOL you just keep throwing out bullshit. Most of raine's accessories are MINE that I farmed MYSELF, her CS she has had for AGES and her chitins as well. Zero has progressed in gear steadily, he didn't get everything all at once and I know most of where his items came from. F9, LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? That character gained 1 shell piece steadily over months and months, it has been around since the BEGINNING of Ares, it doesn't even have full shell +8 or +1 accessories other than a PE +1. Where in the fuck do you get off calling us babashoppers you ignorant twat. Illuminati have already been told to fuck off by festo and yet they remain here.

I see you enjoy hopping on the bandwagon quite often, so how about you actually provide me with a good reason why I shouldn't ban them considering they broke the rules NUMEROUS times? Your ignorance is quite stunning.[/b]
    hopping on the bandwagon? by defending my ally clan? how the heck do you see that? ur just a dumb little prick eric.[/b][/quote]
    Um so basically you're agreeing someone without any actual reason other than they are your friend? It amazes me that people make such comments about me and zero, yet we both disagree on quite a few things. I can't believe you actually said that... why even bother showing your face here if you have nothing to add other than flames?

Default this post has gotten out of hand.

We are all one KO family can't we just get along!!!!

or in Bendmeover words, I'll cum all over your face.

Props to grobs!.. you like your name in chat info on that pic baby! haha

live it up.

BTW How come this fucking game has soo many bugs and never get fixed....... blah! seriously half of what the game has to offer does not even exist........ hmmm .......

oh yeah

Ready2Die what what!!!!!!!

what what!

own.com!

h43r:

Volcanic

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Futile, Krakatoa, you were both manhandled legitly by zero, why are you creating bullshit and calling him a cheater without a shred of proof? Are you so jealous that your judgement is impaired?

3. Why do you start useless flame wars and repeat yourselves expecting to get a different answer?[/b]
    So, eric the single celled warrior has descended. I`ll start with number 3. Dmio started this thread(sadly), we did ask him not to post quite so self styled, but hey, you can lead a horse to water etc. Anyways, it was basically to say what a great CSW it was, and gratz to all etc etc.

Your monkey appeared with the fire(as per usual), no one else. And a different answer? Im still waiting for the explaination on how 44 is considerably more when dealing with thousands(about a year now is it?. You remember our 1v1 :wub: ).

Where do i have evidence, well eric my chum, thats the thing, i haven`t yet. But thats the thing, i have reason to suspect him. And unlike KOSP et al, hardware(like a logitech G7) isn`t quite so easy. Beside`s, why get so shitty and shirty if he hasn`t? I`d laugh my arse off if someone accused me, and certainly wouldn`t get all upset over it.

DD boots? never heard of them, but i never mentioned any. Whatever F9 has now isn`t important, i know you`ve lost gear in various way, quite what though i don`t.

If you don`t want us around here, then IP ban us. Its quite simple, even for someone as challenged as you. This is a public forum, i registered like everyone else. So, if you want to be a baby, carry on eric, carry on. I`ve had plenty of fun in place`s im not wanted . You`ll have to jog my memory on the exact post where Festo said it, but as i said, you know our IPs.

As this stands to be my last post here i`ll leave with this.

There was no animosity meant by dmio`s post. We had a great time and thanks to EVERYONE who showed up. We look forward to the the next one, and who knows what the outcome will be .

OrcTank

Originally posted by Vishnu

:angry: who are you to say somebody has skill or not? i dont know who the fuck you are but im sure ur just scum i pick off the bottom of my boots. your flaming the wrong priest there because raine is not only a good priest but the sweetest person.

raine :wub: we need to pk again :wub: :wub: :wub:

one_way

can't u feel the love tonight :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fight it out in Areana, better yet, solve it in real life

Vishnu

Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    Leave me out of your lame flame as my character is neither "pimped" nor have I ever claimed to be skilled priest. I don't even know (or care) who the hell you are to be honest. A bit out of topic yeah?

As for CSW, no...the "kangaroo (rofl)" will not be participating as no sane Australian players would wake up at 4:30am for an online game. Even if it's at a more convenient time, Delos zone is too buggy to make it a fun time for me anyway.[/b]
    Oh I'm sorry a certain friend of yours can't even leave people families out of his retarded rants, tough shit. So IN, chitin shield chitins +8 etc arent considerd as pimped gear? Cut that shit lmao

Vishnu

who are you to say somebody has skill or not? i dont know who the fuck you are but im sure ur just scum i pick off the bottom of my boots. your flaming the wrong priest there because raine is not only a good priest but the sweetest person.
    Who gives a shit, I wasnt discussing her 'sweetness'.

Um so basically you're agreeing someone without any actual reason other than they are your friend? It amazes me that people make such comments about me and zero, yet we both disagree on quite a few things. I can't believe you actually said that... why even bother showing your face here if you have nothing to add other than flames? *
    This one made me laugh my ass off. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and consider what the heck you've done for zero several times both at these forums and and on KOR.

Oh I'm sorry, I didnt read any where that you had to give your Ingame name out, is this one of your own rules making it easier to ban people you dont like?

Lmao! This is zero you talking about right? hahahahaha

Are we actually having a debate as to whether Illuminati are better than the old Hatred?
    I dont think 'debating' is the right word, it's a known fact. Illuminati have held the castle for a year now, you didnt even manage to take it with your turk allaince. You couldnt plan shit, and pk's referred to high np's right? Anyone can transfer np's, it's not that hard, nor is making 20k in a war. (Not saying you did, just saying it doesnt mean shit)

They didnt start a flame war, not their fault people likes to throw their teddies out of the pram when someone mention the word Illuminati.

Oh and for Grid, he's just the humanside's Raine, all gear, no skills at all, dunnno why you keep holding that retards hand.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Vishnu
    Oh I'm sorry a certain friend of yours can't even leave people families out of his retarded rants, tough shit. So IN, chitin shield chitins +8 etc arent considerd as pimped gear? Cut that shit lmao
    if i remember correctly the chittin shield was a gift(correct me if im wrong raine), chittins +8 are not very hard to get they drop +1 from everything, so you can shove that up your ass prick. and the in. for all the clans raine has been in and for how long she has been playing i wouldnt expect much less. all her uniques are +0, so wheres the issue? she has above avg gear for her level, she is 1 of the most popular people in this game, no cheating what so ever, has not flamed anyone yet your pathetic ass continues to flame her. i guess she didnt heal you fast enough 1 day but your ass is newb so really how can u expect any priest to be good when you probably cant make it to the bowl solo pking.

No not her sweetness but im saying your a newb pos that not only sucks at a video game but your pathic in life to pick on a good person.

raine :wub:

How can they be pimped out gear if normal people were achieving them over 2 years ago?

The iron neck and rings were easily achieved since she has constantly been in and out of the top clans of Ares and no one would ever debate that ek was a top clan that rocked Ares for a long time.

You can give F9 as much shit as you want Eric can respond if he wants I don't really give a fuck about your opinion on that matter. Raine has done nothing to provoke your bullshit so maybe you should go back to flaming other targets hell I am sure zero f9 or myself can stir up enough crap to warrant a full page of your belligerent bullshit.

As I said above her gear is ancient and is far from pimped out, the chitins +8 I bought for 1 b a piece awhile ago, she made the other 2/3 pieces on her own as most self sufficient players have done.
    Priest gear aside from hammers shields and accessories on the whole has never been that expensive so quit moaning about something that is completely against the point of your original argument.

It seems some of you need to reassess why you play this game, it's here for entertainment yet a lot of you seem to be here just to goad other's into petty arguments over internet supremacy.

I don't care if your gear is legit or if I am one of the worst pkers to ever play on Ares can we just not turn every topic into this shit slinging?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    if i remember correctly the chittin shield was a gift(correct me if im wrong raine), chittins +8 are not very hard to get they drop +1 from everything, so you can shove that up your ass prick. and the in. for all the clans raine has been in and for how long she has been playing i wouldnt expect much less. all her uniques are +0, so wheres the issue? she has above avg gear for her level, she is 1 of the most popular people in this game, no cheating what so ever, has not flamed anyone yet your pathetic ass continues to flame her. i guess she didnt heal you fast enough 1 day but your ass is newb so really how can u expect any priest to be good when you probably cant make it to the bowl solo pking.

No not her sweetness but im saying your a newb pos that not only sucks at a video game but your pathic in life to pick on a good person.

raine :wub:[/b]
    Raine :wub: everybody loves Raine its impossible to hate something that is all love :wub:

haha Raine is one of the nicest ppl ive met in game if not the nicest i wish it was irl tho haha

im coming to australia oke?

:blink: :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

love u wery wery much

Sh11t

Originally posted by sexynoodles+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexynoodles)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves
    huh? only 1 priest in party r2d

so great work

the next time ill be there
    you forgot about me my love <_<

we have 1 and 1/2 healer[/b]
    Why do you say 1/2 healer? :/
    Im not a full healer so i can't heal everyone atm
    And 7 people on vent saying cure/heal/full heal xxx :P Not easy for a french guys ^^

Tristan

Vishnu = Grid. :lol: At least on Edana he was.

I am sorry, I may have overstated some of Raine's messages to me, she has just informed me of

"Raine says:
    all lies, i never talked about dingos at 4:30!"

So everything else I have said is true, but leave the dingo's out of it. However since Matt has become involved in this conversation "Carebear countdown, 4.3.2.1~!!!"

all of Moondance's gear is legit and averages at best since besides the help of eric, her gear has come from her previous clans such as EK, and before that Channel2. But as most people would say, "a warrior is only as good as his priest", so who should you equip first?
    <3 Raine :wub: :wub: long time

Grid=tank=reason to carry alot of acid pot(but naturally carry magic hammers).
    DMIO 1v1 Ssundevil again(assuming he agrees since he's back in school again)??? It was fun to watch, and a fairly decent fight. Since you are his "nemesis" according to Krakatoa :-)

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast