CLICK & BUY: WARNING

This is a discussion on CLICK & BUY: WARNING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok fine it has been well established that I am a noob, but just in case there is 1 more ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default CLICK & BUY: WARNING

Ok fine it has been well established that I am a noob, but just in case there is 1 more person out there who doesn't know this,:

Apparently, If you make a purchase through Click and Buy, the money may not come out of your checking account for up to 1 month after you make the purchase. Now... Excuse me, but isn't a month kind of a long time for something like this? It just seems like in the technological world that a company who deals solely and primarily with the internet and electronic funds transfer that things should go a little bit faster. I mean give me a break, I bet that I could place an order by mail and pay for it with a handwritten cheque and have my order mailed back to me in less than a month...

sorry, i just dont understand why we go to so much trouble to make things so much easier only to have things go so much SLOWER.

Now I am gonna have to be extra careful to make sure that i keep enough of the spent money in my checking acct so that I don't "bounce" an online payment. If I were K2, I would reach around and start pulling the screws out of my ass right now, because after a while people will catch on, and make a lot of purchases and not have the funds in their acct to cover them when it is time for Click and Buy to collect.

Rant on -_- whatever

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I tried registering today but everytime I tried it failed.. Good thing I didnt'

Infat

I am pretty sure that this is because of the costs to electronically draft payments. Yes, click and buy can take up to a month to take the money out of your acct but after about $40 or more they will immediately invoice you and take it out the next day... I wish they had a better system to do this. They do have an option for credit card with click and buy..it does immediately charge it but i am not sure about that outside the US....but yeah, click and buy is not the best way to pay in my opinion

DontBanMe

paypal plyz

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

just found out tonight I owe click and ghay $43

question.. why there are ppl buying through click and buy instead of just using CC? what's the difference?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If you purchase prem from the website it'll take month but if you purchase premium when you're ingame it will take your money straight away.

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    If you purchase prem from the website it'll take month but if you purchase premium when you're ingame it will take your money straight away.
    it takes still straight away your money.... oké well click and buy was meaned to be used with credit cards. you getting your cc bill once in month right. so i belive thats why its working with that way... but dunno, cuz always when i bought from k2 money goes straight away from my bank account.

morax

I dont see what the problem is here - learn how to manage your money. If i can hold onto my money until the end of the month more interest for me thats why people use credit cards in the first place half the time. Click and buy is like a free credit card

Originally posted by morax
    I dont see what the problem is here - learn how to manage your money. If i can hold onto my money until the end of the month more interest for me thats why people use credit cards in the first place half the time. Click and buy is like a free credit card
    +1

LOVE C&B ! ! !

FatM4n

In general
    Visa charges directly the money you spent and MasterCards charges once a month so learn to manage you accounts more carefully

Banned Senior Member

Click and Buy comes onto my phone bill ^^

Haxium

Originally posted by Yoav
    question.. why there are ppl buying through click and buy instead of just using CC? what's the difference?
    ppl with Visa/Mastercards cant buy w/ CC

Originally posted by FatM4n
    In general
    Visa charges directly the money you spent and MasterCards charges once a month so learn to manage you accounts more carefully
    you are talking about visa electron... visa and mastercards charges once a month.

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yoav
    ppl with Visa/Mastercards cant buy w/ CC[/b]
    Don't speak without knowing.

Its only GIFTCARDS that can't purchase, I buy with my visa all the time. Well did, don't pay for ko anymore, nor play lately.