Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ares/Diez/Xigenon

This is a discussion on Ares/Diez/Xigenon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ares adream is active since 50% of the old jit members joined adream.....
Page: 2

ares adream is active

since 50% of the old jit members joined adream..

BPtheBUFFER

ares- rlb is pretty damn fun to, and for ardream its good to.

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    Hey guys
    What of the old servers do YOU recommend ? I don't want a server FULL of +10/+3
    Don't go to Ares so...

I play Dies for 6 year now, and i think it can be possible for you to play here. Ofc there are a few men in +9/+3, but not too much for play fun.

Regards,

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Many confusing and controversial replies. OP clearly states that doesn't want a server filled with +10s/3s. Now I know that what he asks is impossible. For the simple fact that any other server,other than CWest, is more advanced in gear-level. All those who suggested Ares, can they calculate, roughly, how many others have +9s/+10s. Out of the 100(?) in ardream/rlb, do like 15-20 have such items? And if it's not too much of a trouble can darkleet, or any of you ares/diez/xig players try to PK with +8s and tell us his impressions on it? I would ask for a video of a casual day in ard/rlb with +8s but that's just way too much. So just your impressions.

tarek23

i was playing in ares and now i play in c-west

c-west in better than ares because you dont have to get +3 accessories and +11 for your gear and pk zones it's your problem you didnt log in a time alot of ppl are online and you should be in a good clan alot of ppl in it are active

^_^ its really debatable aint it

retard0

So , Diez is more fun than ares ? If I don't have really good weaps/+3's ?

thnx for comments

Banned

go play ares
    me and a friend joined ares
    i had a char to look for dcz and rlb its really hella active!

id say ares, maybe 1 in every 4 people have a +9 weapon... even lower have +3 uniques and such. ofcourse if you go to cz, you will need some good gear haha. get a +9 wep with +1 uniques and +8 armor and you will do above avg in arrdy.
    (i have never played diez so i can not compare ares and diez)
    -scards

TNM

I've always been a +7 / +8 mage on ares and i can't say i sucked. Sure you may not be able to beat everyone , but with a party of players you are familiar with you can.
    +8/+1 is good enough on any server. Only if you aren't much of a good player you really are gear-dependant and need more like +9/3 to do noticably well/compete.

And yeah there are a few active shard+10 rogues or a mirage sword+10 warrior but even with 3 priests they aren't invincible somehow so they must suck in a way Or a good friendly party is just better than that.

lambo611

DCZ isnt dead.

Ares is straight its even better now because i usually can log into A1 with no premium but keep in mind you cant expect full pk at all hours i would say after 10pm EST for me ardream is dead and you will find the babas raping the small parties and solo'ers around that time

1 suggestion how about you bring all the english speakers from those servers to cwest and make it the ultimate english sexiness server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12