Ares DOE AOE again

This is a discussion on Ares DOE AOE again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So today at around 430ish pm my rl friend Johny the leader of the evil alliance in ares was banned ...
Page: 1

Default Ares DOE AOE again

So today at around 430ish pm my rl friend Johny the leader of the evil alliance in ares was banned on every account logged into the game he was afk at the time come home to a dced screen!

Baldore doe leader
    payper aoe leader
    Ravenfox moe leader
    heelerhans aoe member

all banned for 999 day for doing what he does NOTHING he was merchanthing or standing around WTF????

i have contacted each gm in know on twitter Johny does not use it yet he is now submitting support tickets but you all know how that goes any help would be great to this great leader and friend

multi client?

or was he sharing with you those accounts?

DeHealer

Thats really odd, cuz as you say, I see him all day sitting near El Mo tp gate in moradon..
    Damn k2

dude its me Pscroll3, a gm from official forums is deleting my posts, is that normal, i mean, im askin for ur accounts, askin what happened, just that, i so dont get it...

Quote Originally Posted by 3886232 View Post
    dude its me Pscroll3, a gm from official forums is deleting my posts, is that normal, i mean, im askin for ur accounts, askin what happened, just that, i so dont get it...
    this is normal on ko forums

ko official forums are always policed by the forum mod nazis

basically u cannot say anything negative about ko or they will ban you and delete your posts. also they dont want their community to know maybe they banned someone legit.

as to why ur clan leader was banned, i would guess he account shares or maybe he is using multi client and they banned all his characters linked to his ip. sorry to hear that a friend got banned but this is ko every day k2 is fuking somone

Ignore Me Senior Member

Ko4Life: dont mention private servers or sell stuff without 50 posts.

Official: dont campaign, dont post issues CS is "supposed" to do.

Both forums: You will lose any fight you pick with moderators.

Breaking rules on either forum is treated the same. Ban Stick!