Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ares dungen sux 70+ human

This is a discussion on ares dungen sux 70+ human within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If theres so many orcs in cz why wont you come human and get twice the amount of nps ? ...
Page: 2

ZeIda

If theres so many orcs in cz why wont you come human and get twice the amount of nps ? What ? No ? ooohh.[/b]
    I acctually kinda want to go human so its more ppl to kill, but Im staying orc for now cause my clan is.

G0D

I acctually kinda want to go human so its more ppl to kill, but Im staying orc for now cause my clan is.[/b]
    So does me and C^^ cause humans look so sexy but ofc can&#39;t <_<

get lvl 80

Kranitnova

maybe symbiosis will go human one day again who knows ^^

jimfujitsu

get lvl 80[/b]
    People have jobs,family,college it&#39;s not exactly a walk in the park to lvl 80 . The only solution to that would be more vandy_vs_gators.

The king. Senior Member

maybe symbiosis will go human one day again who knows ^^[/b]

that could be funny to do, becouse its so less humans.

Hamishtoc_theBear

interesting but one thing is true there are more stron people in orc side and i think thats why nt is not back yet cause if it is more people go orc than orcs going human... that wot i think. and in dungeon 70+ i go as priest cause hami is out of prem which means not big difference at all. mm Symbiosis human? maybe? fag balo made me save kc for nt grrrr

Lu_Tze

stop moaning. humans go orcs orcs go humans. now orcs stronger. when humans were strong as hell. winning every war, staying in luferson i was orc. i am still orc as my clan was always orc. and even i humans killed us a lot on wars, cz we were pride to be orcs. so stay human and wait. some clans will go human sidesome orcs again . it never change

PaPaSmurF

englsih plx...

englsih plx...[/b]
    You mean english ?

SoulDace

If PC be in human side , then human be stronger , if PC be in orc side then orc will be stronger , they all dupers but the only 1 thing they know how to do its pk , they pk in team , they have GG support magicans which know how , when and where to tp.
    But the true humans are not weak , they also have good clan , RavivaLOfHonor something like that , INFERNO , and yea like Lu_Tze said , its not gonne change...
    There is some clans in both nations who only try to kill while thier other members in the party about to die , and they keep run to kill thier enemy , and thats clan = Nps > Members , they only trying to kill while the others going to die and then they will towned like pussies , anyway , if some clans just learn how to pk in group and play as a team , even noob clan can be better , its just about the pk system , also have Vidictive ( sorry if wrote wrong ) , they know how to pk aswell , well yea in both nations have GG clans , but 20% of them know how to pk...

I think the problem mostly come from humans prefering to go bifrost than this dungeon. Before new moradon, humans were winning most of bifrost monument so i really don&#39;t think there is such a difference between the number of GG karus and GG humans. And to be honest, sometimes there are more humans than karus :

NeronDomitius

yes, for humans it really sux...

haha nice vlado ^^

I did a 59-0 but no ss :P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12