Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ares elections

This is a discussion on Ares elections within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Split vote once again. It's pretty obvious what's going to happen here, we're either going to end up with Arno ...
Page: 1

Split vote once again.

It's pretty obvious what's going to happen here, we're either going to end up with Arno or mrtgl's side kick.

Mrtgl has already spent another 1B of treasury money giving turks money to run around ares spaming vote yandamal1,

Than there is the other choice, Arno he at least managed to hide his stealing a wee bit better. Although if you pay attention to both the A1 and A2 treasuries during his reign you'll notice for some reason when a random turk recieves 1coin it'll drop by 1bill... AMAZING HUH.

So onto the other nominations

We have a couple of random turks who at least assist the english nominations by splitting the vote but that's about it.

Papawides campaign hit a hurdle in the end which has lead to what we have now, myself milo and duran all being nominated and running seperate campaigns. Pretty much Guess we should start planning for something in january because I personally wont log in much to see AGA BABA A.Q spammed across my king chat.

-Matt

HotAsIce

Well, I voted for yanda, I found ti quite funny to see the campaign posts everywhere, then low and behold I heard since F9DeviL was nominated, BC elected Duran instead of pappawide. I found that rather amusing. I partied with yanda in bifrost before, was a really cool fellow.

Liquidgel04

Well, I voted for yanda, I found ti quite funny to see the campaign posts everywhere, then low and behold I heard since F9DeviL was nominated, BC elected Duran instead of pappawide. I found that rather amusing. I partied with yanda in bifrost before, was a really cool fellow.[/b]
    That is actually not true. BC fully intended to nominate BigPappaWide, and Duran passed clan leadership over to silly so that he could do it. Only problem was, that the game had not updated and still recognized DrDuran as the Clan leader. Thus, when silly as clan leader tried to nominate BigPappaWide was unable to. One option that was available at this point was to give Clan leadership back to Duran so that he could nominate wide, but he had already gone to work. So BC did NOT nominate anyone. In cases where a senator does not nominate a candidate the game automatically nominates the senator as the candidate. Which left DrDuran as our nominee, and as also left us unable to nominate BigPappaWide. I don't know what was going on w/ Vindictive and F9devil but matt and pappa had something worked out already, i'm not sure what it was but i think they can better fill you in.

HotAsIce

Hmm, must have been something with vindictive and wide then, I'll have to talk with who told me that when I see him on again.

Hmm, must have been something with vindictive and wide then, I'll have to talk with who told me that when I see him on again.[/b]
    Maybe you should quit stiring shit than?

Myself and papa had already spoken, we were nominating myself but voting for papa. I was going to suck up some of the turkish vote away from the likes of arno etc to give him a better shot. It was also to get our name out there so we could run the following month.

HotAsIce

I wasn't the one stirring anything, it was one of your clan mates that told me this. Hard to accuse someone of shitstirring when your the one at the other end of the spoon.

SpinalTap

Hard to compete w/ a cafe owner....
    hopefully a Gm takes a look at how many lvl 1-10 chars voted for Arno, considering he hasn't been on in the past 3 months or so and was leeched to lvl 80.

<3 MrGit telling all the turkish players not to vote for an english speaker because they won&#39;t run events at all...pot calling the kettle black....

You must be 55+ to vote, and hotasice monsterkill parasite elocra or what ever the fuck your called.

You implied in your first post that BC screwed over papawide, and that we were involved. Mistake or not that is shit stiring.

exec85

Hey,

if we want a good King (good= he has enough IQ to speak english) the english clans/ players should work together. there are MUCH more turks on the servers then other nations. So...to all the big Clans.. find a way to handle that

greets

HotAsIce

Whether its stirring or not does not change the fact that one of your clan mates told me that. And since when was IQ measured by what language you speak?

HotAsIce

Yay, the person I voted for won, go me.

Congratulations to yamand1l, dupermunsuns still doing well in the game yay...

What a fucking joke, seriously... How on earth do we manage to go from a united voting front organised 3 months ago to this?

I&#39;ll stick to csw and bifrost than, people can sort them selves out if they want to try and get an english king.

Again turk won? for god&#39;s sake was many English people on the list instead of 2 turks Arno and MrtGlr , i thought we gonne have good one in orc side ,damn thats annoying to see turkish in chat.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Anyone know vote share?
    Would English votes added together be enough?

EndOfStory

Same bs&#39;s happened on human side also...all of the sudden,there were many ppls nominated without their knowledge..we spoked with clans leaders about our agreement and i believe them when they say they didnt nominated,so it could be a bug that autonominate top clans leaders,i dunnau!
    Of course we lost,awenger that lame greedy mofo won again,so its time to see the cash flowing around this days...

Greets

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast