Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ares elections

This is a discussion on Ares elections within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone know vote share? Would English votes added together be enough?[/b] It's sad but i don't think so. Between ppl ...
Page: 2

alessandroo

Anyone know vote share?
    Would English votes added together be enough?[/b]

It's sad but i don't think so.

Between ppl who vote for their clan leader , and those who work and forgot to vote...

Yay, the person I voted for won, go me.[/b]
    I think you said it all, " GO you"... Should be best you just keep your mouth shut from what you "hear" until you know the all the facts, Mr.Jumptoconclusion, should be your name.

Aymeric

Voted milo xD

He is turk but he speak english and french :P

Drduran / f9 / Bigppapa / cooltang / and many others... they don't speak turk, so they can't win, it's a life xD

Why you insist for still vote for the same clan : Badcompagy / Ready2dye / Deadshotcorps, that suck -_-

Voted milo xD

He is turk but he speak english and french :P
    Drduran / f9 / Bigppapa / cooltang / and many others... they don't speak turk, so they can't win, it's a life xD
    Why you insist for still vote for the same clan : Badcompagy / Ready2dye / Deadshotcorps, that suck -_-[/b]
    Dunno why you say "cause someone doesn't speak turk means they won't win." F9 doesn't speak turk, and he has been king. Flatline3 didn't speak turk and he won just a few months ago.

Also if BadCompany sucks then why the fuck are you coming to our website asking us if we want to join your stupid ass ardream clan? Remember posting this:

Group: Members
    Member No.: 195

Hello everybody

Me and some clanies are thinking about creating an active english speaking ardream clan, we haven't seen any really active clan in ardream/dlw except PearlS which is a turkish speaking one.
    This clan would be 100% independant, not a simple sub.
    My clan (LDP), Symbiosis and Radical already agreed on the idea, Vindictive seems to disagree, too bad .

Post your reaction here, see you .

MissLilith, proud member of LesDragonsPourpres council.

Wtf at your post, Milo wont win none of us ever will on our own backing.

Doesn't concern us the majority of our clan is 80 and those that aren't will get there through bifrost. We don't need the exp events but I thought they would be a nice change. As I said earlier, people can sort this shit out them selves we're out.

Aymeric

Dunno why you say "cause someone doesn't speak turk means they won't win." F9 doesn't speak turk, and he has been king. Flatline3 didn't speak turk and he won just a few months ago.

Also if BadCompany sucks then why the fuck are you coming to our website asking us if we want to join your stupid ass ardream clan? Remember posting this:

Group: Members
    Member No.: 195
    Hello everybody

Me and some clanies are thinking about creating an active english speaking ardream clan, we haven't seen any really active clan in ardream/dlw except PearlS which is a turkish speaking one.
    This clan would be 100% independant, not a simple sub.
    My clan (LDP), Symbiosis and Radical already agreed on the idea, Vindictive seems to disagree, too bad .

Post your reaction here, see you .

MissLilith, proud member of LesDragonsPourpres council.
    [/b]

It was a good idea to regroup many players from different good clans and play together in ardream.

but it's not a topic, don't try to flame me with that because that' s doesn't work ... and this topic is for talk about ares election, not for talk about ardream clan

Also, you need to know a difference between me and Lili. I never join your forum.

It's not forbidden to say my think about these stupid elections

And if you want to win for the next election, you ll need vote from LDp / Radical and DeusManeus. and i think they are not ready for vote for your clans ...

How am I to know a differece between you and lili? The person who made the post on our forums was MissLilith, and you you have MissLilith in your sig. So as far as I am conserned you are the same person.

HotAsIce

I think you said it all, " GO you"... Should be best you just keep your mouth shut from what you "hear" until you know the all the facts, Mr.Jumptoconclusion, should be your name.[/b]
    Yay, I'm gathering quite a following, first Matt, and now you. Keep following me around and flaming, I thrive on it

Yay, I'm gathering quite a following, first Matt, and now you. Keep following me around and flaming, I thrive on it [/b]
    Following? I remember you came to my post and started flaming away, and now you are on Matt's post flapping you lips.

Liquidgel04

And if you want to win for the next election, you ll need vote from LDp / Radical and DeusManeus. and i think they are not ready for vote for your clans ...[/b]
    If we want to have a english speaking king that kind of attitude won't help accomplish that. All of the top Karus english speaking clan will have to work together. If that means one month BC and Vindi support a LDP / Rad / Deus candidate so be it. Saying that you won't support our candidates, and if we want a english speaking king we have to support yours won't sit well with many in the other clans and will get us no where fast. This is part of the reason BigPappaWide was campaining and so successful in getting support from other clans, he was a neutral 3rd party, someone not from any of the top 10 karus clans. I thought his nomination would get the ball rolling on further cooperation, but it unfortunately did not work out, but this doesn't mean we should give up. Bottom line, we're willing to work with you so long as you willing to work with us.

HotAsIce

What's wrong doshin, you get killed by another parasited, tormented, massived warrior? :'(

What's wrong doshin, you get killed by another parasited, tormented, massived warrior? :'([/b]
    I get killed every day by people that are tormented and para, I never said that i am the best bp or even moderate player. It just shows me that you must really be bad if you can't kill a Paper level 74 bp with crappy gear because you are tormented.. So sad that you have to run because your tormented and parasited, Thats what i do i am a duffer and i will never stop. I am not playing to have a So Called Fair 1v1 where you want things to be in favor of a warrior i play with my skills that i have as a duffer if you don't like it don't come to cz and cry on your Giant Pillow.. And i don't have massive...

A warrior That is Tormented and Para Still has better stats than a Paper BP...

HotAsIce

A warrior That is Tormented and Para Still has better stats than a Paper BP...[/b]
    Rather than repost all my math, I'll just go ahead and say your an idiot this time. How's DeadShotCorp's iron necklace treating you?

Wow Now it upgraded to Iron Necklace,, Keep flapping...

PaPaSmurF

this is pretty pointless, no way the king will ever be english again, at least not this election. i doubt this topic will make a diffrence in that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast