Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ares elections

This is a discussion on Ares elections within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry, was it an iron belt? It's been a while, important thing is that you stole it, not what area ...
Page: 3

HotAsIce

Sorry, was it an iron belt? It's been a while, important thing is that you stole it, not what area its worn on.

Zxenke

Kinda like what happened Human side. Tekton and Prophecy fucked over the Humans.

wideload620

Well the campaign was a success of sorts the turn out for the english clans was awersome but as Matt/F9Devil and Liquid have already stated 2 of the top 10 clan leaders where unable to nomainate me because of a late sever update. The success part of this campaign was that we could organize so many english speaking clans along side of turkish,polish,spanish and various others to support 1 player.

This time we where all unlucky with the players expecting to Vote for BigPappaWide seperated there vote and went along the line with DrDuran,Radicals and F9Devils i may try again in januray and will not make the same mistake again. Until then all we can is make arrangements for next months and well done all.

i love you all

SillyHo

You know I will always try and help but I'm kinda with Matt on this one. I dont care if you are only the leveling bitch on liliths char, come here flapping your gums about clans that suck. Those same clans fucking DESTROY you every single CSW and better believe I'll be looking for your pussy dragon ass tomorrow.

Pappa I am real sorry I stayed on late hoping Deano would get home in time but we missed it. Jan. is better anyways we will try and start 2008 with an english speaker

You know I will always try and help but I'm kinda with Matt on this one. I dont care if you are only the leveling bitch on liliths char, come here flapping your gums about clans that suck. Those same clans fucking DESTROY you every single CSW and better believe I'll be looking for your pussy dragon ass tomorrow.

Pappa I am real sorry I stayed on late hoping Deano would get home in time but we missed it. Jan. is better anyways we will try and start 2008 with an english speaker [/b]
    United front of, We don't give a fuck

Pappa I am real sorry I stayed on late hoping Deano would get home in time but we missed it. Jan. is better anyways we will try and start 2008 with an english speaker [/b]

yeah, i got home from work at 3:30 a.m. had pmes from sillyho, i feel bad about what happened.. kinda bummed. Next month lets all correlate more successful strategy,, now we know how to dodge that bug.

Kinda like what happened Human side. Tekton and Prophecy fucked over the Humans.[/b]

what did tekton do and propecy????? details?

thanks

wideload620

Nah thats alright as i said before it was a un-expectd bug that we didn't know about and next time we'll know make sure to avoid it. Again with all the clans and players that offered then support great to see to amount of pm's and emails was outstanding.

Bufty

Duran we really dont want a war with Prophecy so I will simply state the facts.

Prophecy declined to be in the alliance with us (PW) Infinity and LostTime. We thought they had been consulted and had agreed, but apparantly not. When we made the agreament they were not in the top 10 and couldnt nominate. Once they got there they decided to go solo. This IS their choice, we cant MAKE any1 agree.

We also had auto-nominations of the other clans, which along with Tekton running of course split the vote. However we have been told awengers only got 26% of the vote which isnt that much :P

As per the agreament we will support Infinity come the next election, maybe this time we can get it right.

Sorry to hear the orc side had problems also, better luck next time guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123