Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ares :) free stuff for older ares players

This is a discussion on ares :) free stuff for older ares players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ýtems plz :P or give me back my char...
Page: 2

ýtems plz :P
    or give me back my char

spk

when they were around lvl 35, they met in a party at goblins. taking_back_sunday decided to ask senses_fail_ if he would like to start a clan with him. and of course he said yes. they started off small by helping out the little chickens roaming around moradon, lvling them at the goblin spot where they met. soon after they were able to kill bigger monsters such as haungas or AOE a spawn of harpies for the noobs. and to this day, you can still find them helping the noobs lvl up and get gear and answer every single newbie question their little mind could think of. and truly have fun with the game, by helping other players.

:P

Zaczaco11

K2 caught them greeting1-provoke2-ing and banned them/ko sexing and jumped in disgusting sight...btw was desciples of evil/apostles of evil around when u played? i have no clue who u r lol

The king. Senior Member

idonnu who they are but im a older player

I Remember you from vgaming before I got banned because that forum is filled with idiots. Lol. Well, peace out anf GL IRL.

Side note... Matt, are you really using the same gear on F9 that you had in original KO? That's fucking manly. I've gained so much respect for you and the other players of F9 if you're running around in shell 7 and +0 and +1 uniques. Old School for life!!

your lipstick, his collar.. don&#39;t bother Angel I know exactly what goes on <3

F9 also got shell pads8 that i bought for him, with human king money xD or was it gaunts... cant rememb which part.. but im sure it was pads.

3 Pieces +8 shell now OK, to quote magicality "first warrior in +7 everyone clapped, last warrior in +7 shell now everyone laughs at you" :&#39;(

hahaha even i have 4x shell +8 (75lvl:P)

tolgahan

do you remember the days we were duping gold bars ? oh that +9 raptor lol we have broken 30 +8 to make a +9 . lol i can remember the guy we scammed. He was so stupid n trusted us. now u wanna give acc for free
    puhahahah best story we had

i had full shell8 at lvl 62 :< on warriormusum

im old player too and name of the mage sounds family maybe u was in w00tabuols or Imsonia clan With lordos?

cant remmenber any of does names but let me cheak some old pictures to see if i can find them in any of them!

can y have item pls

Virtus

Once upon the time there was a guy called Virtus. And he pwned !Oh he still pwns !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast