Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ares :) free stuff for older ares players

This is a discussion on ares :) free stuff for older ares players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THEY TOUCHED at harpys =(...
Page: 3

!Hazard!

THEY TOUCHED at harpys =(

Once upon the time there was a guy called Virtus. And he pwned !Oh he still pwns ! [/b]
    Best one yet I must say.

Sup bro,
    I remember power lvling you at ash knights and dts pre RoFD .(If you can call it power lvling) Funny what a lvl 5- mage was forced to do I also remember something about team speak but that was long before i used vent.

take care good luck with real life,
    deathbob

HolyCow

I remember in the old ko that a chickens party wanted to kill the hide this and kill all those one by one hahaha , remember it well because I was one of those chickens haha.

EvilAtomicFrog

when they were around lvl 35, they met in a party at goblins. taking_back_sunday decided to ask senses_fail_ if he would like to start a clan with him. and of course he said yes. they started off small by helping out the little chickens roaming around moradon, lvling them at the goblin spot where they met. soon after they were able to kill bigger monsters such as haungas or AOE a spawn of harpies for the noobs. and to this day, you can still find them helping the noobs lvl up and get gear and answer every single newbie question their little mind could think of. and truly have fun with the game, by helping other players.

:P[/b]
    IMPOSSIBLE

ok heres my story taking_back_sunday was solo aoe'ing dread mares when senses__fail_ came and swifted him. Then taking back sunday said : wtf u have one stupid gay ass name!!!!111 then senses said: z0mg u 2 its freakn ugly wow!!one, we cud b best friendz forevaaaaaa and taking answered : ya, y not. and they made wild and intense love all night and had a son named as_i_lay_dying

pm me ur ıd and pw

kkthxbye

spk

IMPOSSIBLE

ok heres my story taking_back_sunday was solo aoe'ing dread mares when senses__fail_ came and swifted him. Then taking back sunday said : wtf u have one stupid gay ass name!!!!111 then senses said: z0mg u 2 its freakn ugly wow!!one, we cud b best friendz forevaaaaaa and taking answered : ya, y not. and they made wild and intense love all night and had a son named as_i_lay_dying

pm me ur ıd and pw

kkthxbye[/b]
    NONSENSE

they couldn't have a son...because they're both guys as mentioned before, "...my first two guys" lol. and why would they insult each other then all of a sudden they want to be best friends?

gıft plıs

Banned

everthought his acnt is lvl 1 with +2 str rings? lol

jordan900

u quit ko? lol

simple182

im bored of game....
    if anyone can tell me a good story about senses__fail_ (rogue) or taking_back_sunday (mage) my 2 first guys from ares ill give you my acounts and some nice items [/b]
    heres a story. One night when taking_back_sunday was sleeping senses__fail_ stole a name change scroll and changed his name to Chili__Peppers_ because his name was to embarassing. taking_back_sunday the mage also got a name change scroll because he loves rap and change his name to 2_Pa_c and hes not gay anymore.

fuken lame shit lol

llJuanMall

IMPOSSIBLE

pm me ur ıd and pw

kkthxbye[/b]
    lmao xD i want items pls xD

Why is every1 begging here for items ?
    1. Most of u guys don' t even know him, so u never make a chance.
    2. Mabye he got worst shitty items every, Like chitins +3 with Int.
    3. If you had Akara items i wanted them :P

Banned

lol whats wrong with u guys,
    recently alot of ppl giving their chars away

Ainelover

what u mean tbh, like making up a story or a story what happend to u in ko or wtf? just gimme your items lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123