Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click)

This is a discussion on Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi long time ago i got banned for some bs reason , and few days ago , a turk on ...
Page: 1

Default Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click)

hi

long time ago i got banned for some bs reason , and few days ago , a turk on olympia (i was playing olympia) pm me and claim its him who got me banned and shit

at the start i didnt really believe him , then he tell me his friend is now ares gm so he told me to go on a1 and the gm will log

it was funny so i logged on a1 , he started talk like he is sleeping he will come blabla , i still didnt believe him but guess what he really logged and few hours after i talk to him i find my acc is banned , then i go talk to the guy on olympia again and few minutes later im unblocked... so i dont think its a coincidence , and my ares char is like lvl 10 so dont tell me i really used koxp to kill worms on a warrior or something like that -_-

well anyway here are the SS of the conversation , its really long and maybe i forgot to SS some part of the conversation but most of it is here
    oh btw the guy is calling me koxp cuz the tr_commander said im koxp cuz i lured his HQ after he lure DM on me...

oh and this guy is angry at me cuz i posted a fraps of him & his friend macroing eslant golem btw

lol @ this one he admit he blow job gm

I live in france which is gtm +1 and K2 time is gtm -8 so i delog at 2:8 pm and im banned at 5pm

at the start i was afraid to post it but guess what he banned me *again*

oh btw yea i told him i wouldnt post but this guy fucked me up so i fuck him up too

also , not that this guy hercules doesnt know what he is talking about , on olympia when i pmed him he said he banned me then asked my name then said he didnt and now say he did bah nvm screw it

u can upload only the chats next time ok?

TunaFishyMe

lol this is a big issue...who cares lol. wtf, these turks can just tell their friend to ban people? i know it has been going for a while now but its bs

Originally posted by baLao

u can upload only the chats next time ok?

oh yea right who fucking care about turks ruling this game... oh wait we all do?

about upload only chat it would have less sence cuz it now prove its really me who got all those screenshots

5DollahSuckySucky

wow thats pretty fuked up

Gms r like cartoon heroes, too bad that they r not using their powers to act like them. Remember also that those same Gms r still whores in their "friends" hands. Thats why they should protect their anonimity

big_mac means well he may be noob but still he also banned me on olympia cuz he thought i was koxp and iunno if this is his same freind but there was a non gm watching me prior to the ban he unblocked me tho saying

i thought i saw u run and shoot once or twice since im not 100 % sure i unblock u

l8r i got delvl'd neways and he fixed it as soon as i talked to him

yes maybe he's noob but he means well but yes i always thought gms weren't allowed to have ingame freinds

visi

Let me sum this all up for people who don't want to read everything:

K2 sucks, turks have screwed ko over with their baba gods
    the age of ko is over for english players who enjoy legit playing.

in other words, ko is pure BS now and not worth playing unless your a hacking turk.

I always said K2 should make me a GM in this crappy shit to ban those kinda of fags <_<

damn that sucks dude....

That's why I always play with my chats blocked. "Talking" with those pathetic creatures called "turks" is pointless, and might get you banned. I hope a lot of them die. Oh and Vision, Turks don't hack. You should no this. They are FAR to stupid creatures to hack. They just DL programs. =) Turks may rule atm in KO, but IRL, they pretty much suck. Their country is pretty much a shithole, so haha at them.

Originally posted by +8 James
    That's why I always play with my chats blocked. "Talking" with those pathetic creatures called "turks" is pointless, and might get you banned. I hope a lot of them die. Oh and Vision, Turks don't hack. You should no this. They are FAR to stupid creatures to hack. They just DL programs. =) Turks may rule atm in KO, but IRL, they pretty much suck. Their country is pretty much a shithole, so haha at them.
    i have a feeling ur going to get flamed

-_-

MaJe

Originally posted by +8 James
    Tell us where are u from and then we can think who sucks in real life!

Haxium

One thing : Stop macro.

Uve already been banned on ares for macro, not on cypher cuz its legit there, and same for olympia. So who fuckin care about a fuckin noob that just can't stay legit?

I don't fucking care if I get flamed ffs. They're fucking annoying, and most are just plane jerks. If they don't want to hear it, then they can a) stop reading this forum B) stop playing KO c) stop being jerks (hahaha) d) stop committing genocide <3 Armenians. I gave them plenty of chances. I stood up for them when people generalized, but I still get KSed, lured on, TPed to golems (my favorite), told that my mather and syster are being sexually abused, and I'm not even including the 3rd party program users and dupers. I'm interested in how you people act in real life. Do you like to push people in front of trains? Because that seems to fit your sense of humor. Who knows, maybe I'll find one of you people that is actually a decent human being, then I'll change my opinion. I'm not telling you where I live because I'll probably get a bomb sent to my house. :wub:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast