Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click)

This is a discussion on Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by +8 James I don't fucking care if I get flamed ffs. They're fucking annoying, and most are ...
Page: 2

MaJe

Originally posted by +8 James
    I don't fucking care if I get flamed ffs. They're fucking annoying, and most are just plane jerks. If they don't want to hear it, then they can a) stop reading this forum B) stop playing KO c) stop being jerks (hahaha) d) stop committing genocide <3 Armenians. I gave them plenty of chances. I stood up for them when people generalized, but I still get KSed, lured on, TPed to golems (my favorite), told that my mather and syster are being sexually abused, and I'm not even including the 3rd party program users and dupers. I'm interested in how you people act in real life. Do you like to push people in front of trains? Because that seems to fit your sense of humor. Who knows, maybe I'll find one of you people that is actually a decent human being, then I'll change my opinion. I'm not telling you where I live because I'll probably get a bomb sent to my house. *:wub:
    I am playin this game like for the first day diez got opened and I never got tped into golems or any monsters.Nobody said anythink bad about my mother or sister. Nobody lured monsters on me.why?
    We dont like to push ppl in front of trais.Is there a difference for u in real life and game?
    And about armenians, in battles with them many ppl died.But the thing u dont know is that only armenian soldiers and armenian terrorists were killed by Turks, but armenians killed everybody there, women,children...They burned many vilages and raped our women. Where is the genocide?If still Turks did the genocide (as u think), next time we will do it again dont worry. If u want that of course we can play with your rules.

give me back the 10 min of my life or show me smth i dont know

earl

how could u understand that he is a turk? Maybe i did miss some part of conversation but already checked twice can u pls tell me how could u understand that ?

Medusa

earl , seriously .... leave this forum.. its OBVIOUS that guy is turkish... if u dont like the turkish complains that everyday pop out , if ur not mature enough to handle it , just walk away... seriously everyone is sick and tired of u trying to back up all the cheating fucks out there all the babashopped and gm friend no lifers that need always to cheat to play this game and YES most of them are turks FACE IT

Dmio

Originally posted by baLao

u can upload only the chats next time ok?
    Ignorant fuck.
    I hope the TUrkish Community Hacks yo ass You fool, we'll see "Who Fucking cares" then when u come here whining.

AS to GMs, TUrks hacked, Blackmailed GMes before, and by now you should fucking know, that GMs are fucking sleezey pieces of shit, theyr as dirrty as yo momas Nikkers.

IMO, Employ some proper GMs, fucking idiots.

Matador

Originally posted by Medusa
    earl , seriously .... leave this forum.. its OBVIOUS that guy is turkish... if u dont like the turkish complains that everyday pop out , if ur not mature enough to handle it , just walk away... seriously everyone is sick and tired of u trying to back up all the cheating fucks out there all the babashopped and gm friend no lifers that need always to cheat to play this game and YES most of them are turks FACE IT
    be proud and say it loud I am black ( j/king) no but seriously I dont think that most gms are corrupt, nor am I saying all are good but I say most are good hearted. Yes Big_Mac i feel is one of the best. He actually listened when I pmed him. On last server I played I pmed gm many times always ignored me. But w/e maybe he didnt understand english.

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-baLao

Ignorant fuck.
    I hope the TUrkish Community Hacks yo ass You fool, we'll see "Who Fucking cares" then when u come here whining.

AS to GMs, TUrks hacked, Blackmailed GMes before, and by now you should fucking know, that GMs are fucking sleezey pieces of shit, theyr as dirrty as yo momas Nikkers.

IMO, Employ some proper GMs, fucking idiots.[/b]
    Im talking about the turks who have gm in ur friend list not about who get banned :blink: Dont be mad :wacko:

Originally posted by matador
    be proud and say it loud I am black ( j/king) no but seriously I dont think that most gms are corrupt, nor am I saying all are good but I say most are good hearted. Yes Big_Mac i feel is one of the best. He actually listened when I pmed him. On last server I played I pmed gm many times always ignored me. But w/e maybe he didnt understand english.
    i agree big_mac (actually) looking like good GM
    maybe he will change with ... ( you know who ^^ )

Dmio

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    Originally posted by Dmio@
    <!--QuoteBegin-baLao

Ignorant fuck.

IMO, Employ some proper GMs, fucking idiots.
    Im talking about the turks who have gm in ur friend list not about who get banned :blink: Dont be mad :wacko:[/b]
    Aight my bad then, seemed like you where taking hte piss out of the mans problem.

next time post just links ok... PLS ?

I made a turkish guy like this banned as he was entering dark lunar war with his 60+ char.Saw his name as commander pmed mahina and he kicked his ass, it would be so funny if i told him that the gm is my friend and i can ban him anytime i want, he would probably come here and talk bullshit like you.... Retard.. :rollseyes:

rattrap

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    I don't fucking care if I get flamed ffs. They're fucking annoying, and most are just plane jerks. If they don't want to hear it, then they can a) stop reading this forum B) stop playing KO c) stop being jerks (hahaha) d) stop committing genocide <3 Armenians. I gave them plenty of chances. I stood up for them when people generalized, but I still get KSed, lured on, TPed to golems (my favorite), told that my mather and syster are being sexually abused, and I'm not even including the 3rd party program users and dupers. I'm interested in how you people act in real life. Do you like to push people in front of trains? Because that seems to fit your sense of humor. Who knows, maybe I'll find one of you people that is actually a decent human being, then I'll change my opinion. I'm not telling you where I live because I'll probably get a bomb sent to my house. *:wub:
    I am playin this game like for the first day diez got opened and I never got tped into golems or any monsters.Nobody said anythink bad about my mother or sister. Nobody lured monsters on me.why?
    We dont like to push ppl in front of trais.Is there a difference for u in real life and game?
    And about armenians, in battles with them many ppl died.But the thing u dont know is that only armenian soldiers and armenian terrorists were killed by Turks, but armenians killed everybody there, women,children...They burned many vilages and raped our women. Where is the genocide?If still Turks did the genocide (as u think), next time we will do it again dont worry. If u want that of course we can play with your rules.[/b]
    i have to say one thing i read the first sentance(dont know how to spell) and its obvious you havnt played a full 30 min on this game i only care about the first sentance of this paragraph. and as for koxp why is a gm a gm if he doesnt know what koxp is or what bugs are in the game? seems like k2 slacking there. look at the fire rate to tell for koxp.
    yes there is alot of messed up ppl from turkey. guess how many people are actually decent that i have found. just take a wild guess..... only 1 that i have found and he is in our clan name is archangel16 or something like that forgot shes decent and understands theres alot of faggots in this game and doesnt get offended whenever we insult turks *points at the turks trying to defend the faggots* thx this topic will proly be locked soon

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Damn do you know what else is a bug? Hmmmmm, let me think....OH YES, BUGGING INTO DLW!!!

Matador

Sorry I know that DLW is a big thing but what do you mean by bugging? p.s I never been to DLW just started playing usko. For example what do they do?

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

DLW = Dark Lunar War, meanging that is the war for the low lvl (30-50) Currently there is a bugg where you can be level 51+ in DLW. Rattrap is level 62 and still attends the kiddy war. In other words he's like Adam Sandler in "Billy Madison"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast