Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click)

This is a discussion on Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe thanks i know wat dlw meant ^^ didnt know of the bug though thankx for info....
Page: 3

Matador

hehe thanks i know wat dlw meant ^^ didnt know of the bug though thankx for info.

rattrap

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    DLW = Dark Lunar War, meanging that is the war for the low lvl (30-50) Currently there is a bugg where you can be level 51+ in DLW. *Rattrap is level 62 and still attends the kiddy war. *In other words he's like Adam Sandler in "Billy Madison"
    foSHOO get a life ill just have devile ban you again zzzzz generaly a nuisance to everybody on this forum fuk off pls
    btw get your fact strait i dont bug dlw i actually have a dlw character named rattrap_dlw wich i dont play now since cant transfer scrolls so i just use my mage name magick2005 wich is far from lvl 50 yet

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

This isn't FoS00, and you're telling me you have NEVER logged "Rattrap" into DLW?

rattrap

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    This isn't FoS00, and you're telling me you have NEVER logged "Rattrap" into DLW?
    once i wasnt 62 then either and dont lie its not good for your health you can tell by the way you talk who you are and you obviously dont know what your talking about like i said fuk off pls :rollseyes:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

like i said fuk off pls :rollseyes:
    Warning number 1. Whether you were 62 or not isn't the case, you were way over the level limit, which is agiant the rules, I just found it so ironic that you're complaining about a bug, yet you abuse them. Wheres the logic in that?

rattrap

[quote]
    Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.[/quote]
    like i said fuk off pls :rollseyes:
    Warning number 1. Whether you were 62 or not isn't the case, you were way over the level limit, which is agiant the rules, I just found it so ironic that you're complaining about a bug, yet you abuse them. Wheres the logic in that?
    what are you doing now? exactly. thats why you were banned last time because of constant flaming why did i say fuk off pls? b/c you flame me for something that happened what 2 months ago or something like that. and where did i complain about a
    bug? tell me pls

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by rattrap
    and as for koxp why is a gm a gm if he doesnt know what koxp is or what bugs are in the game? seems like k2 slacking there. *

Lets analyze this. You're saying K2 sucks becuase they can't hire people who know about bugs. Then you say K2 is slacking, so yes, you are complaning. And its not what "i'm" going to do, its about what the mods are going to do seeing how they made the rules. Just to help you out, this isn't FoSh00, stop saying it before you make yourself sound more ignorant than already demonstrated.

KITTYS&gt;:D

Well, turks are accutaly pretty smart it is just that the turks that play KO are all arond 11-13 they do not know what they are talking about . Meet some real turks they are pretty awesome .Some Americans are very very thick very thick .And you can tell why some turks hate America .Look at thier neighbors! they are being bombarded by the U.S.A! Please just think about that next time you flame turks

rattrap

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap
    and as for koxp why is a gm a gm if he doesnt know what koxp is or what bugs are in the game? seems like k2 slacking there. *

Lets analyze this. You're saying K2 sucks becuase they can't hire people who know about bugs. Then you say K2 is slacking, so yes, you are complaning. And its not what "i'm" going to do, its about what the mods are going to do seeing how they made the rules. Just to help you out, this isn't FoSh00, stop saying it before you make yourself sound more ignorant than already demonstrated.[/b]
    obviously you are ignorant the paragraph is informant it simply explains that most turks on the game are faggots and what koxp is. and i have a firm belief that gms should know what bugs look like other wise they are not doing their job. you joined today what happened were you bored? and decided to flame rattrap. this is your warning number one and as for fuk off pls it is not abusing you or flaming you in anyway.
    anything else i need to educate you on?

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Educate me? You couldn't educate yourself. "seems like k2 slacking there."
    Thats complaning, and yea I've been browsing these forums for a while and decided to register. BTW your grammer is absolutley horrible.

Matador

Originally posted by KITTYS>
    Well, turks are accutaly pretty smart it is just that the turks that play KO are all arond 11-13 they do not know what they are talking about . Meet some real turks they are pretty awesome .Some Americans are very very thick very thick .And you can tell why some turks hate America .Look at thier neighbors! they are being bombarded by the U.S.A! Please just think about that next time you flame turks
    WTF!??!?! I never insulted a turk yet and you say i am very very thick very thick? You calling us fat? Or calling us thick headed? PLease get ideas straight and put in a clear visual picture beause it can mean 2 different things. And btw I know some Americans are thick headed but some turks are assholes to don't forget.

rattrap

yes my grammer is horrible. you decided register today but the first 10 posts is a flame. not a good start at all for someone who says i cant educate them. little heads up foSHOO popped out of nowhere and started flaming me and you have done the same now i dont know about you but its a little bit fishy ><)))>

to haxium

i never played a char on ares over lvl 30 , so why the hell would i be banned on ares ? its my first ban there

about olympia , i dunno what u're talking about but the only time i got banned is because of this guy :huh: :blink:

to other , how do i know he is turk? hmm lemme guess oh yea he threaten me in the past when he was at golem with his macroing priest :rollseyes:

rattrap

and sorry flippy. didnt mean to turn it into a flame topic but i do not appreciate someone flaming me like that

Originally posted by rattrap
    and sorry flippy. didnt mean to turn it into a flame topic but i do not appreciate someone flaming me like that
    dw its the same in all topics on this forum anyway

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast