Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click)

This is a discussion on Ares GM helping his friend(s) (56k dont even try to click) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by baLao u can upload only the chats next time ok? i agree lol i dont have 56k ...
Page: 4

HiddenRage

Originally posted by baLao

u can upload only the chats next time ok?
    i agree lol i dont have 56k but i got tired of scrollin through whole pics to read a small box -_-

but if u cant see my ingame name would it make sence to see the ban for lumpy?

MaJe

Originally posted by rattrap
    i have to say one thing i read the first sentance(dont know how to spell) and its obvious you havnt played a full 30 min on this game
    Yeah. My char is gift from GM.I just sometimes login for 5-6 mins ,use my nova and then I leave.

why last ss when he talk with herculesorc are deleted?someone was scered to show it?

i didnt delete any of them..

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by baLao

u can upload only the chats next time ok?
    not funny, try harder next time.

but yea only 1 word that can sum this whole shit up.

professionalism.

something k2 hasn't got and always will lack to have.

Originally posted by KITTYS>
    Well, turks are accutaly pretty smart it is just that the turks that play KO are all arond 11-13 they do not know what they are talking about . Meet some real turks they are pretty awesome .Some Americans are very very thick very thick .And you can tell why some turks hate America .Look at thier neighbors! they are being bombarded by the U.S.A! Please just think about that next time you flame turks
    Like 10% of the players are from U.S.A, most turkish ko players are immature ydyots, and that's a fact. I don't live in a english speaking country but i still speak the language, it shows the respect, if you don't have it, you can't give it.

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Educate me? *You couldn't educate yourself. *"seems like k2 slacking there."
    Thats complaning, and yea I've been browsing these forums for a while and decided to register. *BTW your grammer is absolutley horrible.
    WHO TEH FUCK ARE YOU?? coming in on this forum with ur 15 posts :S, telling ou older members to shut up?? go screw urself, i know devile said its not allowed to flame, but in this case I'LL make an exception...:S fag who cares if his grammar aint 100%?? we arent all american/english ppl

only devile or other mods can tell someone to shut up... go die plz thx kk :wub:

PS: not all turks are bad, u cant say they r all bad, cuz i know LOTS of turks i would trust with my account info, one of those good turks is MaJeste

and flippy, sorry to hear that that kinda K2 crap happened to u

the day it happens to one of those fucking nubs, ill be the first to laugh

the goods turks are the one where you dont understand after the 2nd message he send you that he is turk h43r:

Matador

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KITTYS>
    Well, turks are accutaly pretty smart it is just that the turks that play KO are all arond 11-13 they do not know what they are talking about . Meet some real turks they are pretty awesome .Some Americans are very very thick very thick .And you can tell why some turks hate America .Look at thier neighbors! they are being bombarded by the U.S.A! Please just think about that next time you flame turks
    Like 10% of the players are from U.S.A, most turkish ko players are immature ydyots, and that's a fact. I don't live in a english speaking country but i still speak the language, it shows the respect, if you don't have it, you can't give it.[/b]
    +1 agree it justs shows respect also it would be nice to learn from different countries and places but most of them dont speak english at all.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Solution to every problem: don't be an archer

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by OhYesHitMeHarder+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OhYesHitMeHarder)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    Educate me? *You couldn't educate yourself. *"seems like k2 slacking there."
    Thats complaning, and yea I've been browsing these forums for a while and decided to register. *BTW your grammer is absolutley horrible.
    WHO TEH FUCK ARE YOU?? coming in on this forum with ur 15 posts :S, telling ou older members to shut up?? go screw urself, i know devile said its not allowed to flame, but in this case I'LL make an exception...:S fag who cares if his grammar aint 100%?? we arent all american/english ppl

only devile or other mods can tell someone to shut up... go die plz thx kk :wub:

PS: not all turks are bad, u cant say they r all bad, cuz i know LOTS of turks i would trust with my account info, one of those good turks is MaJeste

and flippy, sorry to hear that that kinda K2 crap happened to u

the day it happens to one of those fucking nubs, ill be the first to laugh[/b]

zuhahahahahahh! I'll tell any cheater I want to shut the fuck up, as for you, why are you sticking up for a cheater?

MaJe

Whos is that cheater?

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Rattrap, read the tread.

u're offtopic ,leave my topic alone pls

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast