Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Ares Hacked Clans

This is a discussion on Ares Hacked Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear hacker, To get ahead in this world one must excel. One must not be content to tear down the ...
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Dear hacker,

To get ahead in this world one must excel. One must not be content to tear down the works of others in order to promote oneself. If you are mad that your clan is not number 1 then I suggest you do better than the current top clans. Your current path of dealing with your own inability to excel is selfish, insipid, and ridiculous. And so are you.

Now to my point:

I work for the company that operates Knight Online. And like you, I have a mission. If any more clans are disbanded on Ares I am going to make sure that they are reformed with more NP than before they were hacked. And I'm going to give them all NP increase scrolls to further widen the gap between them and your pathetic clan.

Your efforts will do nothing more than to better the clans you wish to destroy. How delightfully ironic, don't you think?

You are scum, and if and when I learn what clan you are in it will be disbanded. All characters in it will be reduced to level 1 with negative experience, all of your items will be deleted, and every inventory slot will be filled with newbie swords and sealed.

Knight Online is mine. You are in my world. The Ares server is about 50 feet to my left. You are a microscopic little stain, a waste of ones and zeroes in the database, and your pretensions at authority are no more than the misbegotten warblings of a powerless madman. I can walk over and turn your world off if I so desire.

I am more powerful than you, and I will destroy you. In case you think I cannot, or that you have some trick or know some secret, you are wrong. Know this: You are not even one ounce as powerful as a GM, and I am far more powerful than one. You. will. lose. And it will go very badly for you.

You now have your terms. If you wish to continue carrying out your ridiculous mission, then you know what will happen.

Linus

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=198231
    there's more @ the link

damn ko gms doing something good for the first time

damn ko gms doing something good for the first time [/b]
    not ko gm's

its Linus!!

gogo linus! w00t

miami

so is he gonna give them their items back or just give them a shitload of np??

Banned

that was fucking awe-inspiring!

*does 5 push-ups*

K, going back to my nap.

so is he gonna give them their items back or just give them a shitload of np??[/b]
    well i think they would get there acc's rolled back 2 before the hack was done

and probly get given np increase scrolls as i think linus said xD

Ainelover

wow i actually got scared from that note.

mrmagic2008

wow Linus is the man

if he and calimaestro can restore all the hacked accounts with their items and catch the hacker (s), that would bring me back to the game

Linus is my idol, obama got banned on Ionia, so I had to find new one. *cry*

Banned

too little too late

BigNastyPriest

haha that was pretty powerful, i really hope u do find that asshole that is doing this. Its so bad that he's just doing this because they are in a english clan

Linus is a fucking stud.

Fuck, I love Linus. He's a BEAST!

Banned

All characters in it will be reduced to level 1 with negative experience, all of your items will be deleted, and every inventory slot will be filled with newbie swords and sealed.[/b]
    This is the fucking coolest thing I've ever heard any1 say about anyting.

this has never worked for anyone . he's encouraging there efforts in so many ways and taking the target off of them users and onto the network which is probly where the problem originated from in the first place

reading this makes me vomit and want to shove shit down his minimum wage ego

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast