Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares Hacked Clans

This is a discussion on Ares Hacked Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this has never worked for anyone . he's encouraging there efforts in so many ways and taking the target off ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

this has never worked for anyone . he's encouraging there efforts in so many ways and taking the target off of them users and onto the network which is probly where the problem originated from in the first place

reading this makes me vomit and want to shove shit down his minimum wage ego[/b]
    um him and calimaestro are the only ones who actually have helped the general public. So don't go talking shit...

NosferatuSoldier

In my opinion, who ever hacked the Ares server should just rape it. Linus, as narcissistic and power hungry he is, he's got no right threatening the one person who holds his job by the balls. If I were the attacker, the KO Server would have been raped, left with a note entitled: "For Linus", reading "Remember who's in control."

It'd be epic ownage. And for all you Ares players who are going to hate this, just remember, KO will have a database backup (pretty recent I assume.) Restoring the database would be followed by a 24 hour maintenance. It's worth opening the owners' eyes.

get the damn hacker,hes getting us DOWN!

TOYSOLDIER_

dont get too excited now, he gets paid to do his job and this act is what other gms should do as well.

so u got 2 gms out of the rest are doing their job right./

mrmagic2008

In my opinion, who ever hacked the Ares server should just rape it. Linus, as narcissistic and power hungry he is, he's got no right threatening the one person who holds his job by the balls. If I were the attacker, the KO Server would have been raped, left with a note entitled: "For Linus", reading "Remember who's in control."

It'd be epic ownage. And for all you Ares players who are going to hate this, just remember, KO will have a database backup (pretty recent I assume.) Restoring the database would be followed by a 24 hour maintenance. It's worth opening the owners' eyes.[/b]
    i'm sure when it comes to K2 losing money, they will do everything they can (including working with the FBI) to track down the hacker

some1 translate pls...fresh from offical forums!

Merhaba Linus ..

Ben hacker mektubu yazdığın kişi ... Badcompany , Phorepsy , Vindictive , ruthless ve bunun gibi birçok clanı değersiz kılan , Oyunda su anda kadar 37 Yabancıya oyunu bıraktıran kişiyim

Konuşmak istersen msn adresini özel msj olarak at

Not son tehdidin bana güç verdi artık daha hızlı çalışacağım , senin dediğin gibi ben snein veri tabanındaki lekeyim ama beni çıakrtmak için çok uğraşacaksın vede çok kişi oyunu bırakacak

Ares düşecek , düzen değşecek k2 zarar edicek ve siz bunun önüne geçemiyeceksiniz ... buna başladınız bile

Rollback atarken masın insanlarıda banlyıorsunuz 1 kişiyi kurtarıcaz derken dün 4 eski palyerınızı banlayıp oyunu bıraktırdınız bu boyle sürüp gidicek elbet bir gün durucam ama o zaman kadar Ares Biticek ....

Rollback atamadıklarınızda dahil , Ben sana yapışmış bir lekeyim ve çıkmayacağım direneceğim ben sizin zayıf yanlarınızı kullanıyorum senin zayıflığını , senin paranı gücünü senin bilgilerini veri tabanının yedeklerini sana karşı kullanıyorum

Seni Seviyorum Linus , benimle rekabet et , beni izle beni temizlemeye çalıs , Ama bunu yapıcaksın ama yaparkende ares in düşüşünü izleyeceksin , Onlarca oyuncunun sana yolladıkları yardım pmleri arasında boğlurken çaresizliğini göüceksin

Bu daha başlangıç ..

Hacker[/b]

Hacker bullshits to much with his lies.

First of, he says he has acces to a gm pannel where he can read player's full info from. This is incorrect, with this tool the information such as the password and security answer are blacked out with *****.

The person I write letter hacker ... Badcompany, Phorepsy, vindictive, ruthless and worthless, like that makes many clan, in the game, now I am the person who left the game up to 37 foreign

If you want to talk msn address as private msgs

Gave me strength to not end the threat no longer going to work more quickly, you too, but like you I am snein spots in the data base and will work for me çıakrtmak game will let many people in

Ares will fall, and you can order it in front of edicek damage değşecek K2 ... geçemiyeceksiniz Did it even started

1 person while banlyıorsunuz rollback insanlarıda másik 4 yesterday kurtarıcaz we've turned the old palyerınızı game ban and take it to such a day gidicek it up but then durucam Ares Biticek ....

Rollback at, including a stain I'm stuck and I'll resist I will not get you your weaknesses and vulnerabilities use the power of your money to your information against you I'm using a backup of the database

I love you Linus, to compete with me, watching me try to clear me, but do it, but will monitor the decrease in yaparkende ares, dozens of players to send to you the desperation boğlurken between pmleri help göüceksin

This is just the beginning ..[/b]
    google translator :P

Did he already proof that he could hack anyone he wants? I mean, did someone gave him like a nickname that he had to hack within certain time?

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

haha would be nice if every gm were like linus ^_^

Hello Linus ..

I am the hacker in your letter... I'm the person who made Badcompany, Phorepsy, vindictive and ruthless clans worthless, and I'm the person who did leave 37 people in this game.

If you want to talk send me your msn address as private messages.

Note: Your last threat gave me more power. Now I will work faster. As you said, I'm the stain in your database and you have to work more for leaving me and in that time, many people will quit the game.

Ares will fall, the order will change, K2 will loss more and you could not pass it. You even started.

By making a rollback, you ban innocent people. You have lost 4 legit players yesterday by banning them and they quit the game. I'll stop one day but K2 will be over...

I am the stain that is stuck on you and I will not come out. I will resist. I use your weak side, your money, your database backups against you.

I love you Linus, dispute with me, follow me and try to clean me. In doing this, you will look at the fall of Ares.

This is just the beginning ..

Hacker[/b]

Tried to do my best...

I wonder if someone translated that post of Linus for this so called hacker, or someone did it for him.

Banned

K2 should disband every Turkish clan on Ares! That will get all the Turkish guys and gals going to that hacker's house or cafe and really deal with him ^^

K2 should disband every Turkish clan on Ares! That will get all the Turkish guys and gals going to that hacker's house or cafe and really deal with him ^^[/b]
    For some reason I think this so called hacker isn't that much of a pro hacker, more likely he got lucky and got something usefull in hands through a gm.

For some reason I think this so called hacker isn't that much of a pro hacker, more likely he got lucky and got something usefull in hands through a gm.[/b]
    Dont think so, there are people wich can hack those databases, getting the encryption etc. Wondering what linus will do lol, would be sad if this shit is true that they cant stop him lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast