Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares Hacked Clans

This is a discussion on Ares Hacked Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there's always a way to stop them besides, these hackers are considerd criminals and its not allowed in any country, ...
Page: 3

wawh

there's always a way to stop them

besides, these hackers are considerd criminals and its not allowed in any country, if k2 gets any proof and gets american "goverment" to cooperate to track him, hes done for lol

Dont think so, there are people wich can hack those databases, getting the encryption etc. Wondering what linus will do lol, would be sad if this shit is true that they cant stop him lol.[/b]
    USKO's database is only located on a couple of pc's in California. You can only connect to the database from inside their server. If would had hacked into the database by miracle, he would had just disbanded the clans through database, and or remove all members from the database. This didn't happend, this means he doesn't got database, or compleet. May be he just found a security whole in the site...

there's always a way to stop them

besides, these hackers are considerd criminals and its not allowed in any country, if k2 gets any proof and gets american "goverment" to cooperate to track him, hes done for lol[/b]
    +1

if k2 makes it a criminal case and calls in the feds that chap will be traced right down to his chair

Dear hacker,

To get ahead in this world one must excel. One must not be content to tear down the works of others in order to promote oneself. If you are mad that your clan is not number 1 then I suggest you do better than the current top clans. Your current path of dealing with your own inability to excel is selfish, insipid, and ridiculous. And so are you.

Now to my point:

I work for the company that operates Knight Online. And like you, I have a mission. If any more clans are disbanded on Ares I am going to make sure that they are reformed with more NP than before they were hacked. And I'm going to give them all NP increase scrolls to further widen the gap between them and your pathetic clan.

Your efforts will do nothing more than to better the clans you wish to destroy. How delightfully ironic, don't you think?

You are scum, and if and when I learn what clan you are in it will be disbanded. All characters in it will be reduced to level 1 with negative experience, all of your items will be deleted, and every inventory slot will be filled with newbie swords and sealed.

Knight Online is mine. You are in my world. The Ares server is about 50 feet to my left. You are a microscopic little stain, a waste of ones and zeroes in the database, and your pretensions at authority are no more than the misbegotten warblings of a powerless madman. I can walk over and turn your world off if I so desire.

I am more powerful than you, and I will destroy you. In case you think I cannot, or that you have some trick or know some secret, you are wrong. Know this: You are not even one ounce as powerful as a GM, and I am far more powerful than one. You. will. lose. And it will go very badly for you.

You now have your terms. If you wish to continue carrying out your ridiculous mission, then you know what will happen.

Linus

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=198231
    there's more @ the link[/b]

This is an epic E-war! Thats some pretty ruthless things Linus said though, not very professional IMO. Of course saying things like that is just going to piss of the guy, what you need to do is scare the shit out of the little turk with jailtime. Calling him names and testing the hacker will just make him want to do it more, as you can see from his response.

Validating

if hes replying, then it shouldn't be hard to track down who's behind thing duh

It shouldn't be hard to track down him anyways, They can check which ip's logged the hacked accounts, they can only check to where the items got transfered by checking the trade logs. They to lazy to do it I presume...

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

he doing more (( HAcker stole Knight_and_honor warrior.....THAT FUCKING SUX .................

Banned

he doing more (( HAcker stole Knight_and_honor warrior.....THAT FUCKING SUX .................[/b]
    Hes not even American lol.. He is Turkish or Euro right?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

hey my clan got hacked. Please give it back with more np. ty

It shouldn't be hard to track down him anyways, They can check which ip's logged the hacked accounts, they can only check to where the items got transfered by checking the trade logs. They to lazy to do it I presume...[/b]
    what about a dynamic ip , vpn or proxy?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

what about a dynamic ip , vpn or proxy?[/b]
    fixed

Hes not even American lol.. He is Turkish or Euro right?[/b]
    he is form Turkey but it makes change something?
    GG LEGIT PLAYER FROM OUR CLAN .... thats is so sad ....((

Rofl, you sound like a god. "AAAAND I WILL SMITE YOU (as soon as I can find my glasses *nerdlook*)"

Pathetic.

wow,, this hacker is giving a fight to k2 .. . !!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast