Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ares Hacked Clans

This is a discussion on Ares Hacked Clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too little too late[/b] two and half men?...
Page: 5

pucik

too little too late[/b]
    two and half men?

why do u care u gay anyway...its boxxy we had a topic about her[/b]

because shes hot, thats why

;-)

Banned

two and half men?[/b]
    Ummm.. Sure

i'm sure when it comes to K2 losing money, they will do everything they can (including working with the FBI) to track down the hacker[/b]
    its k2 and their money we kno they'll bride CIA into this :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

K2 should disband every Turkish clan on Ares! That will get all the Turkish guys and gals going to that hacker's house or cafe and really deal with him ^^[/b]
    bad idea to disband 90% of the Clans in Ares
    btw the hacker can also live in Europe, where the half turkish population live :P

King0fKingZ

Merhaba Linus ..

Ben hacker mektubu yazdığın kişi ... Badcompany , Phorepsy , Vindictive , ruthless ve bunun gibi birçok clanı değersiz kılan , Oyunda su anda kadar 37 Yabancıya oyunu bıraktıran kişiyim

Konuşmak istersen msn adresini özel msj olarak at

Not son tehdidin bana güç verdi artık daha hızlı çalışacağım , senin dediğin gibi ben snein veri tabanındaki lekeyim ama beni çıakrtmak için çok uğraşacaksın vede çok kişi oyunu bırakacak

Ares düşecek , düzen değşecek k2 zarar edicek ve siz bunun önüne geçemiyeceksiniz ... buna başladınız bile

Rollback atarken masın insanlarıda banlyıorsunuz 1 kişiyi kurtarıcaz derken dün 4 eski palyerınızı banlayıp oyunu bıraktırdınız bu boyle sürüp gidicek elbet bir gün durucam ama o zaman kadar Ares Biticek ....

Rollback atamadıklarınızda dahil , Ben sana yapışmış bir lekeyim ve çıkmayacağım direneceğim ben sizin zayıf yanlarınızı kullanıyorum senin zayıflığını , senin paranı gücünü senin bilgilerini veri tabanının yedeklerini sana karşı kullanıyorum

Seni Seviyorum Linus , benimle rekabet et , beni izle beni temizlemeye çalıs , Ama bunu yapıcaksın ama yaparkende ares in düşüşünü izleyeceksin , Onlarca oyuncunun sana yolladıkları yardım pmleri arasında boğlurken çaresizliğini göüceksin

Bu daha başlangıç ..

Hacker[/b]
    hello linus
    i am hacker. Badcompany , Phorepsy , Vindictive , ruthless and more poor clans... i have hacked 37 relagions account.
    if you want to talk send me your personel msn adress.
    Note : you last blackmail has give power to me. i will work more. as your said i am stain in your database. it will be very hard to rease me. more people will give up to game.
    Ares will be down, down.And you can't do anything. k2 will lost money, and you wont do anything. you are doing wrong when rollbacking. some goos people banned. you tried to save 1 person but 4 good people banned wrongly. it is going to bad, one day i will stop when ares down.
    i am blacmail. i am using your database your money...
    i love you linus. try to earase me. but you wont. you will see ares down. you will die in peoople's help pm's..
    it has just begun...
    Hacker.

-
    a good turkish friend translated,his english isn't good.

Ainelover

pwnd. what does this hairy hacker earn on hacking people anyways?:P

silverbuffer18

ouch, lets see what linus says

Banned

My question is, what if they do find this guy? If he faces criminal charges, what's the penalty in Turkey for something like this. I think they should stone is ass :P

BigNastyPriest

My question is, what if they do find this guy? If he faces criminal charges, what's the penalty in Turkey for something like this. I think they should stone is ass :P[/b]

hahahahahaha stone his ass, that made me laugh

hello linus
    i am hacker. Badcompany , Phorepsy , Vindictive , ruthless and more poor clans... i have hacked 37 relagions account.
    if you want to talk send me your personel msn adress.
    Note : you last blackmail has give power to me. i will work more. as your said i am stain in your database. it will be very hard to rease me. more people will give up to game.
    Ares will be down, down.And you can't do anything. k2 will lost money, and you wont do anything. you are doing wrong when rollbacking. some goos people banned. you tried to save 1 person but 4 good people banned wrongly. it is going to bad, one day i will stop when ares down.
    i am blacmail. i am using your database your money...
    i love you linus. try to earase me. but you wont. you will see ares down. you will die in peoople's help pm's..
    it has just begun...
    Hacker.
    -
    a good turkish friend translated,his english isn't good.[/b]
    I translated it a few days ago
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2448802

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

My question is, what if they do find this guy? If he faces criminal charges, what's the penalty in Turkey for something like this. I think they should stone is ass :P[/b]
    http://www.towleroad.com/2009/04/report-ir...al-torture.html
    I hope they will do the same to this guy like in Iraq gays are punished, but probably he would go to the prison which is kind of scary thing in Turkey as I ve heard.

King0fKingZ

this is so interesting!

hollywood online!

@KingOfKings , holy crap this hacker actually scard me , i'm lucky i didnt bought anything at Ares yet , and dunno why , but i honestly believe to this hacker , he will take Ares down , hopefully the whole KO game

Gogo , screw k2!

@KingOfKings , holy crap this hacker actually scard me , i'm lucky i didnt bought anything at Ares yet , and dunno why , but i honestly believe to this hacker , he will take Ares down , hopefully the whole KO game

Gogo , screw k2![/b]
    Don't believe, that 1 person can "hack down" K2 even though we are talking about THE K2.

However, I wish it works.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast