Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ares Human Side King

This is a discussion on Ares Human Side King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lock this post and stop acting like 5year old retards, all of you. Your all pathetic....
Page: 3

Lock this post and stop acting like 5year old retards, all of you.

Your all pathetic.

Lemon

I'd prefer to vote for a turk than vote for a pollak.

Kailean

then go and vote for your familiar babas and fuck off.

Hehe yup we lost anyways gz to orcs for getting good king

to Horr0r: Now is the perfect time to post that SS of Roberto bugging servants xD Anyone got it?

Ive got one:

HeLLorY

i am the leader of TurkMasters clan. My clannie CaTTeRPiLLaR won the election and he is the Human side King of ares.
    i just want to say for aresian humans, there will be english/turkish announcements, and there will be at least 1 exp event nearly 71 hour before bif-frost times. And my clannie is now +7 shells, you will see this will not change if he could not upgrade to +8 or drops nice uniqs to buy 1-2 +8 shells. We, TurkMasters , hate beterr, fivestar or like other dupers who use +3 jevels and +9 weapons. we want fair game play, and we will show you how a king be fair.

if you will have any problem about king please pm me in game, my nickname is NYLN now but probably i will use ncs and make it as IronHurley

NYLN / TurkMasters leader

HotAsIce

Wow, you humans lucked out, I saw NYLN in the arena last night, he seemed pretty cool, and he does speak english. Congrats to you NYLN, and I hope you stay and post on the ko4life forums for us

to Horr0r: Now is the perfect time to post that SS of Roberto bugging servants xD Anyone got it?

Ive got one: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/804/klooc6.jpg

I don't see any bug there, if u shoot from afar they range attack you, but it does damage still.....right?

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=i...nbugmagekx5.png

HotAsIce

Horror, if the second picture in your post is of someone b ugging, than the first picture in your post is of someone bugging. It's the exact same thing except one is with aoes, and another one is with ignition.

How is it, they aren't even doing damage to Roberto, how the fuck can you tell it's doing damage to Kloud if you didnt even select him lol. They have a ranged attack that does DAMAGE.

morax

Lock this post and stop acting like 5year old retards, all of you.

Your all pathetic.[/b]
    Agreed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123