Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ares is improving Dupe FTW !

This is a discussion on Ares is improving Dupe FTW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why would it be a gm, hes party leader, GM's arent allowed to party people otherwise its classed as bias ...
Page: 3

Banned

why would it be a gm, hes party leader, GM's arent allowed to party people otherwise its classed as bias [/b]
    not true...gm partyed me when i asked him where is he. then he used partyheal .-)

Nick

did he tells you , he likes sex ? [/b]
    LOL

yes he did xD
    just was walking to the inn to transfer some items back , then u see such a glowing fag, it makes ur day <_<

russia

db hacker , and its l33t some one dlvled his main, wounder why :P

wideload620

well he ethier blu alot of dick 4 that or he anit got any sense of reality

Robokill

Who ever said beterr has shells +9 must be blind, he has 2 pieces +9 that are visible and 1 dark vane +9, no sherions +10 or whatever ur talking about.[/b]
    i&#39;ve only seen him in cz and it looks to me that it was sherions but i may be wrong. But only 2 piece+9 or above? His whole body is glowing.

Go check him out bro, you&#39;ll see pauldron and pads glowing, saw him just last night.

Robokill

Go check him out bro, you&#39;ll see pauldron and pads glowing, saw him just last night.[/b]
    i pk&#39;d before bifrost today and i saw all but boots glowing but ok <_<

wideload620

where all trying 2 save the planet from gobal warming just him 2 walk around with u

Ofc there is nordfront :P... Also check RealCombo from ReturnWolf i think he got giga9 and Uniques +3 just a hint[/b]
    yea +9, but no +10 as u sayd b4.
    beterr / return wolfes -> +9 shell pauldron & pads, dual +9 sherions & ofc a CS
    fivestar / return wolfes -> +9 shell pauldron
    nireas /perfect choice if im not wrong -> +9 giga axe 2hand
    xantis /inferno (bought from returnwolfes) -> avedon +9
    phantomhouse /ex. returnwolfes -> dual rol +3
    1LikeMySpike /return wolfes -> +9 shell pads & CS
    several warriors with +9 raptors, like 5x +9 raptor on ares but they change owner day for day... but still most of them in TheLast
    xRXPICx or somethin like that, ex +9weapon user with atleast +2uniqe set & several +9shell parts & ofc a CS

and thats just the list where I got proofes of oO

Robokill

yea +9, but no +10 as u sayd b4.
    beterr / return wolfes -> +9 shell pauldron & pads, dual +9 sherions & ofc a CS
    fivestar / return wolfes -> +9 shell pauldron
    nireas /perfect choice if im not wrong -> +9 giga axe 2hand
    xantis /inferno (bought from returnwolfes) -> avedon +9
    phantomhouse /ex. returnwolfes -> dual rol +3
    1LikeMySpike /return wolfes -> +9 shell pads & CS
    several warriors with +9 raptors, like 5x +9 raptor on ares but they change owner day for day... but still most of them in TheLast
    xRXPICx or somethin like that, ex +9weapon user with atleast +2uniqe set & several +9shell parts & ofc a CS

and thats just the list where I got proofes of oO[/b]
    it seems there is much debate about beterr, me and holy and you all have different descriptions of his dupe/db&#39;d gear.

ý got a maul +9 :unsure:
    no flames plýz

honoured perfect choice : dual shard +9 rebirth
    ilikemysp1ke / k1mmy : dual shard +9 rebirth

just be glad these good items aren&#39;t in hands of ppl who know how to use them.

swishersticks

I persoanly see a strange thing on this, I saw a screenshot of leetoracle in arena in his +10shells and a rogue spiked him 1.3k dmg.
    if we go calculate now the defence of a +10shell set, we come to 555def (used kodb.info)
    so if he bought it for USD as told he must have some jewls to, like atleast ROMs kekbelt and such a shit,
    if we take roms, wp, dual be, kekbelt as jewls now + the def from his lvl lets say 70 we come to a def of like 775 in +10armors, so how the fuk he can get spiked for 1.3k?[/b]
    its called +10 complete and health accecos +6 for a matter of fact

Who ever said beterr has shells +9 must be blind, he has 2 pieces +9 that are visible and 1 dark vane +9, no sherions +10 or whatever ur talking about.[/b]
    beterr has +10 not +9 because his armor dosent blink its always glowing

Robokill

beterr has +10 not +9 because his armor dosent blink its always glowing[/b]
    +9 glows the same way so there is no certain way of knowing unless he has shown someone his gear and/or acc shares.

Beterr&#39;s daggers weren&#39;t both +9 last night. And it&#39;s still fuking DV not Sherion ffs, look at the lightning, Sherion=Glacier!! One of Beterr&#39;s rl friends told me his gear. Pauldron, pads +9 the rest +8. One DV +9 and one +8. All uniques +2/3. If his gear changed in the last 12-24 hours then my bad, but I don&#39;t think it did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast