Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ares is improving Dupe FTW !

This is a discussion on Ares is improving Dupe FTW ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beterr's daggers weren't both +9 last night. And it's still fuking DV not Sherion ffs, look at the lightning, Sherion=Glacier!! ...
Page: 4

Gangsta

Beterr's daggers weren't both +9 last night. And it's still fuking DV not Sherion ffs, look at the lightning, Sherion=Glacier!! One of Beterr's rl friends told me his gear. Pauldron, pads +9 the rest +8. One DV +9 and one +8. All uniques +2/3. If his gear changed in the last 12-24 hours then my bad, but I don't think it did.[/b]
    i think we have established the fact that they are dv's....and who gives a fuck if he says they are sherions? maybe he saw from diff angle...so stfu or ill get michael jackson to rape u

swishersticks

+9 glows the same way so there is no certain way of knowing unless he has shown someone his gear and/or acc shares.[/b]
    look at niggazbr then look at beterr..niggaz got +9 legit and beterr has +10 (legit gm/db or dupe)
    niggaz blinks beterr dosent case closed, +10 dosent blink and thats what beterrs armor dosnt do it blink

Gangsta

look at niggazbr then look at beterr..niggaz got +9 legit and beterr has +10 (legit gm/db or dupe)
    niggaz blinks beterr dosent case closed, +10 dosent blink and thats what beterrs armor dosnt do it blink[/b]
    non reverse ftw

Gangsta

niggaz blinks beterr dosent case closed, +10 dosent blink and thats what beterrs armor dosnt do it blink[/b]
    non reverse ftw

haru

double post ftw
    double post ftw

swishersticks

double post ftw
    double post ftw[/b]
    and your point is?

beterr uses a DV im sureand hes not fully in +10 sehll he has pouldron and pads just like holy said i think last time iseen him..sherions have glacier dmg not lighiting i think

i think we have established the fact that they are dv's....and who gives a fuck if he says they are sherions? maybe he saw from diff angle...so stfu or ill get michael jackson to rape u[/b]

That is just WOW. You really got me there. I better shut up. zzzz shut your cock garage slut

Gangsta

That is just WOW. You really got me there. I better shut up. zzzz shut your cock garage slut[/b]
    i didnt mean it in a bad way...lol meant it to be funny

jolik

why you dont ask beterr his gear, he will tell you:
    me ýs gg, 2700+ap all unýques +3, shells+8 and 2x +9, DV+9

why DV ? because of dex bonus, it makes his ap higher than with shards or sherions

swishersticks

why you dont ask beterr his gear, he will tell you:
    me ýs gg, 2700+ap all unýques +3, shells+8 and 2x +10, DV+9

why DV ? because of dex bonus, it makes his ap higher than with shards or sherions[/b]
    fixted it for you

+10 is glowing in the same brightness as +9 just constante as different to it, if you see them in wrong light you will think they got +10 but if you take time and look little closer youll notice there +9, even on daggers its hard to see cus there small. Never saw any +10 on ares excapt as told the shells of that guy even if I cant belive it...
    and sry but beterr is NOT using a DV atleast I never saw him using one.. always with the dual sherions, maybe he got a dv +9 wouldnt suprise me.
    btw im beterrs favourite target, since he lost a 1vs1 with me cus his autoMinorheal didnt worked well as I though, he likes to hunt me around in whole cz and still cant kill me ;(, slm 25dd helmet and 40dd shield o.O aka I got alot of time to see what gear he is using , and not to forget how often I xpd his friends on towers with my sexy parasite >.<

swishersticks

beterr armor is +10 nord, i seen him at the king thing last month and he was standing there and i zoomed all the way in on him and his armor really didnt blink at all just like +10 dosent blink, from what i know beterr and fivestar are brothers and they get there stuff from dbhackers or maybe even gm&#39;s all i know , i know your a smart person nord but i really dont think beterr shell is +9

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234